Author Topic: NEW ROSCOE ALBUM: "Stray Dogg: Off the leash off the Chain" In Stores Sep 30th!  (Read 1653 times)

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
4 NEW ROSCOE SONGS, NEW MIXTAPE CALLED "Stray Dogg: off the leash off the chain" in stores SEP 30th(New Info)  Just posted on Myspace from Scodie

3 tracks are "Roll Out" "Beef"  and "Bad Bitches"

http://www.myspace.com/officialroscoemusic 

I just heard "Roll out" and "Beef" both are dope, Cant wait for some new Scodie Mac!! 8)
« Last Edit: August 25, 2008, 08:27:15 PM by Rickdeeznutz »

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
**Keep Pushin** is Really Dope!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
**Keep Pushin** is Really Dope!

Isnt that song old?? I think that was on a THO tape or somthing

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
^^Not sure, i'll have to check my stash, but it's still dope though!! ;) ;)
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

KlevaThug

• 'G'
can someody please rip deez

Lunatic

finna peep em now!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Lunatic

my thoughts

Roll Out: DOPE :o  better than anything from his last album (which was kind of disappointing, def still checkin for Scoe' though)
Beef: avg
Keep On Pushin: avg
Bad Bitches: poor attempt at mainstream song

overall, still really looking forward to the album and will be copping = "roll out" is SO DOPE

D~Nice

Roll Out is crazy.

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Yeh that track is dope as fuck
my thoughts

Roll Out: DOPE :o  better than anything from his last album (which was kind of disappointing, def still checkin for Scoe' though)

overall, still really looking forward to the album and will be copping = "roll out" is SO DOPE

Luna you wernt feelin Roscoe "I Luv Cali" album?? I thought it was dope as fuck, not as good as his first but still dope.

D~Nice

my thoughts

Luna you wernt feelin Roscoe "I Luv Cali" album?? I thought it was dope as fuck, not as good as his first but still dope.

For me, I Luv Cali sounded rushed at times. His flow and delivery and everything. It's funny because some of Roscoe's dopest rhymes to me was when he was not cussing on tracks.

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!

my thoughts

For me, I Luv Cali sounded rushed at times. His flow and delivery and everything. It's funny because some of Roscoe's dopest rhymes to me was when he was not cussing on tracks.

I see what your saying about the album sounding rushed at times, but overal i still like majority of the album, alot of the beats and lyrics were on point. Fingazz and Roscoe always make dope songs together. Roscoe is defiantelly one of the only rappers that i can think off that can make banging tracks with out cussing.

Lunatic

nah, i didn't really feel the last cd 2 much..agree with the rush statement by D..'fuck buddy' was my shit though haha

Mygla

Myspace aint being friendly with me right now... it'd be nice if someone could rip these...

Roscoe is always dropping hot shit... First album is a very good album, second was pretty good too, pretty much listenable front to back, but it lacked the classics Phillafornia had.

Roscoe is defiantelly one of the only rappers that i can think off that can make banging tracks with out cussing.

that wasn't really the scenario on I Luv Cali tho...

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
the tracks are bangin' but that THO song ft. Scoe is from their album..."Stray Dogg: Off the Leash Off The Chain" is a mixtape, not an album

Dogg Ly Dogg

damn its that fo real Roscoe  >:(  this is some average/trash music to me
far away from his 2 first releases