Author Topic: this new Erykah Badu track is ILL! DON't SLEEP (the Healer)!  (Read 226 times)

Australian Bastard

« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 08:08:42 PM by OVERFIEND »

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas

she was inspired by the siamese cats from lady n the tramp for this song...

she did it live at a show... a couple months back.. n flipped the siamese song with it.. went crazy...

Australian Bastard

^ Yeah thats great kid. Return to listening to 'big pokey' and spic rappers rhyme of dicks in ass; your sig suggests a suspect fascination with the male voice,

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
yeah i would say so.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Australian Bastard

Bump my own shit! Bumpety bump!

NotoriousTDA

what tripped me out is that this bitch rocks a fake afro constantly.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

i B 2 QUIK 2 c

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
even though she is crazy as cat shit... she could still get the dickness with the quikness
  8)

"Soilder" is the shit, by the way... love that track

PEACE!

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
even though she is crazy as cat shit... she could still get the dickness with the quikness
  8)

"Soilder" is the shit, by the way... love that track

PEACE!

she aint crazy...far from it...u aint never heard her in no bullshit...

n people always throw up.. she changed dre n common.. i know 4 a fact dre was gettin tired of bein a hardhead..dre was in a bunch of trouble when outkast first touched down ...

cee-lo in the same boat dre was in.. both them niggas.. u aint wanna fuck wit back in the days..

but dre momma changed him..told him cut that bullshit he was doin out..n get back in high school n get his g.e.d...atliens wasnt even suppose to be made.. kuz his momma sorta banned him from the studio...when he hooked up with erykah he got his ass out of atlanta..

i graduated from her high school c/o 01..her n norah jones useta drop by there durin the semester all the time...erykah more than norah.. kuz erykah was our drama n dance teacher

when she got preggo by dre.. they useta come thru our junior high school all the time.. then when we got in high school she taught for a good couple of yrs.. thats why people aint hear from here...

Australian Bastard

Re: this new Erykah Badu track is ILL! DON't SLEEP (the Healer)!
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2008, 08:14:44 PM »
^HAhaaaaaaaa

I dunno why she don't just grow her own afro...shes probably physically capable of it....
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 08:17:37 PM by OVERFIEND »