Author Topic: CREDITS: Lil' Dap (of Group Home) - 'I.A.DAP'  (Read 589 times)

ill

• Lil Geezy
CREDITS: Lil' Dap (of Group Home) - 'I.A.DAP'
« on: August 07, 2008, 07:05:15 AM »

Label : Babygrande Records / Release Date : 8/5/2008

1. Intro I.A.DAP (Produced By Alchemist)

2. Watch Me Do (Produced By DJ Skizz)

3. World Peace (Produced By Attic Sound)

4. Get It (Produced By Alchemist)

5. Rasta (Produced By Lil' Dap)

6. Hey Miss (Skit) (Produced By Lil' Dap)

7. Baby Momma Drama Feat. Black Don, Kai Bee & Eric Third (Produced By Lil' Dap)

8. Son 4 Reason Feat. Guru (Produced By Lil' Dap)

9. In My Life Time (Produced By Large Professor)

10. GHC (Skit) (Produced By Lil' Dap)

11. Long Way From Bk (Produced By Grudge)

12. Real Group Home Feat. Melachi The Nutcracker (of Group Home) (Produced By Lil' Dap)

13. Security Deposit Feat. Twin (of Infamous Mobb) & Big Noyd (Produced By DJ Skizz)

14. One Hand Watches The Next (Produced By Lil' Dap)

15. Tha Real (Produced By DJ JS-1)

16. Outro (Produced By Lil' Dap)
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 12:22:42 PM by Jome »

Invincible

Re: CREDITS : Lil' Dap (of Group Home) - 'I.A.DAP'
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2008, 09:11:51 AM »
Livin Proof only sold 130,000. Damn, that deserves more. Classic album.

Jome

Re: CREDITS: Lil' Dap (of Group Home) - 'I.A.DAP'
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2008, 12:22:54 PM »
Lil' Dap is one of the founding members of legendary hip-hop crew "Group Home." Originally cutting his teeth in New York in the late 80's, Dap is a product of the renowned New York "Golden Era" of Hip-Hop. Raised on the streets, Dap found his solace in music, assisting in the formation of legendary group Gangstarr (DJ Premier, Guru), and his own crew, Group Home. Group Home's "Living Proof" has scanned over 130,000 + units to date and solidified Dap as one of the frontrunners of the "Golden Age" era. Dap's career has since seen consistent and sustained visibility in the form of an aggressive touring schedule over the last few years including visits to Germany, Morocco, France, Japan and most of the globe. With features from Treach (Naughty By Nature), Guru (Gang Starr) and many more, "I-A-DAP-T" is Dap's long awaited solo opus and a reinvigoration of the classic "Golden Age" sound that both defined and continues to influence an entire generation of emcees.