Author Topic: Kardinal Offishall's Album Review/Tracklist  (Read 875 times)

Priest

• 'G'
Re: Kardinal Offishall's Album Review/Tracklist
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2008, 11:27:42 PM »
No joke,kardi's been floundering in canada for years,and thats' because canada either isn't built for the hip hop game, or it just straight up doesn't wanna support hip hop,but either way,akon just threw kardi a life preserver,like the titanic was going down,now kardi gets a fresh start to really jump off on a world wide stage.

Next man is Mayhem...Hopefully

David Gutterman

« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2008, 03:24:50 AM »

i want this!

cover is dope ass fuck  :-X  ;)

1 Akon song is enough for me on a album (maybe 2 is to many) but thats me

but still, i will get it when it drops

The_Offence

« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2008, 07:20:04 AM »
No joke,kardi's been floundering in canada for years,and thats' because canada either isn't built for the hip hop game, or it just straight up doesn't wanna support hip hop,but either way,akon just threw kardi a life preserver,like the titanic was going down,now kardi gets a fresh start to really jump off on a world wide stage.

Next man is Mayhem...Hopefully

Canadian labels don't support hip hop artist kardi and many other rappers already said this, the labels don't put money behind hip hop acts, labels in canada only push rock acts look at how many rock groups blow up in canada but not one hip hop artist...kardi said theres a big problem with labels in canada, thats why rappers gotta blow up in the states before we except them

so many rappers out here say the same thing, thats why some of them just give up , no support from record labels and if a label does sign them they don't know how to market hip hop

Priest

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2008, 10:39:03 AM »
Shit,who are you telling,i'm in canada too,i'm reading,and seeing the exact same thing that you're saying.

As far as i'm concerned,all the cats that are trying to get on really need to leave canada and get on in the stars n stripes,i mean look at eternia,she was smart and got to new york,why can't the rest of us see that, for us to make it,we need to do the same thing.

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2008, 06:32:28 PM »
DOPE cover

dissapointed he didnt collab with any canadian artists besides glen lewis... would have loved a saukrates or k-os or choclair collab

thats because he sold out.
I'll decide if he sold out when i hear the album...anyway if u got the opportunity to do new music with new artist, not artist your would fuck with normally, why the fuck not do it and get a larger fan base? u want him to last as an artist or to fade out?

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2008, 07:06:32 PM »
DOPE cover

dissapointed he didnt collab with any canadian artists besides glen lewis... would have loved a saukrates or k-os or choclair collab

thats because he sold out.
I'll decide if he sold out when i hear the album...anyway if u got the opportunity to do new music with new artist, not artist your would fuck with normally, why the fuck not do it and get a larger fan base? u want him to last as an artist or to fade out?

of course, why not sign with someone thats successful and make some money? Go for it Kardi, get that cash. Your music is just going to suck, thats all.