Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: LUDACRIS & T.I. COLLABO! (AUDIO) HISTORY IN THE MAKING "WISH U WOULD"  (Read 818 times)

Lunatic

^it is a GREAT day for southern fans across the world, especially Luda and TI fans 8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

D~Nice

^it is a GREAT day for southern fans across the world, especially Luda and TI fans 8)

Yeah that is up there with Nas and Jay-Z doing a song together. Not as big but still I am glad to hear they are working together.

Lunatic

Yeah that is up there with Nas and Jay-Z doing a song together. Not as big but still I am glad to hear they are working together.

2 me, it's almost as big as Jigga/Nas. Southern fans know what it is. These 2 have had "beef" for over 5 years now; that's a long time for a hiphop beef. Good to see it cleared up, especially on wax. Luda lets them know what it is from the beginning of the song 8)  hope this can open the door to more Luda/TI collabo's and more Grand Hustle/DTP collabo's.

D~Nice

2 me, it's almost as big as Jigga/Nas. Southern fans know what it is. These 2 have had "beef" for over 5 years now; that's a long time for a hiphop beef. Good to see it cleared up, especially on wax. Luda lets them know what it is from the beginning of the song 8)  hope this can open the door to more Luda/TI collabo's and more Grand Hustle/DTP collabo's.

Beat is cool, has a nice bassline. Luda and TI did they thing on this track.

Black Gloves

No disrespect but are you out of your fuckin mind dawg?

up there with a Nas and Jay collabo?

lmao woow

D~Nice

lmao woow

The fact that they are doing a song together. I did not say it was bigger than that.

Black Gloves

lmao woow

The fact that they are doing a song together. I did not say it was bigger than that.

in that case..yeah maybe..but still not really!

Lunatic

^dude is just a TI hater to the max, he doesn't realize how big this truly is, especially for the city of Atlanta.

D~Nice

lmao woow

in that case..yeah maybe..but still not really!

That's your opinion. I stick by what I said. It's all good.

The_Offence

BANGER

Black Gloves

^dude is just a TI hater to the max, he doesn't realize how big this truly is, especially for the city of Atlanta.

how am i a hater? i dont like Ti's lyrics or his verse.

just like i said before.."piiimppppin come holla at shawty" type rhymes the only
reason i say it cuz im mad at the double standars some of you cats be havin.
Thats all.

That doesnt mean i dont like any ti song. My favorite song used to be Rubber Band Man when it came out for example.

Though Death Is Callin, I'ma Keep Ballin

• 'G'
T.I. got shown up

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
never thought i'd see the day :o :o :o :o
http://www.wordofsouth.com/online/?p=1270
shouts out to my co-worker from wordofsouth.com LB for breakin this!

download link: http://sharebee.com/5af27b07
thanks man nice collabo 8)

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
After listening I would say Luda had the better verse, tip did his thing tho, like Luna said it's a great day for southern hip-hop. Hope to see more collabo's in the future.

Lunatic

luda gotta make this a single!