Author Topic: The official "If i dont like an artist why do i keep entering the threads" threa  (Read 296 times)

Black Gloves

Whats the deal wit this. Something in my body (maybe Games dick...no homo) makes me wanna hate on Spider Loc threads.

But this needs to stop now.

Alota ppl here tryna say Game namedrops 2 much but when he drops a record EVERYBODY be checkin out (some do it in a sneaky way, others dont)

Alota ppl claim Snoop fell off, but still check every new song he comes out wit.

Alota ppl claim they dont care about Croooked until he drops an album, but they still check for every new song.

Alota ppl claim Jay Rock got ashy hands, but they still wanna put some baby oil and rub him

etc etc

With Spider i can understand. Nobody really likes his music.

Its either

A) People who wanna clown on him and his so called career.

B) His street team for pushing the "Spider is soooooo gangstER omg" thing like white people and really more of a fan of HIM rather than his music
and think people have to fuck with duke cuz he supposed to be "real". Fuck outta here.

So i ask you..should we ALL end this shit right now?

Cuz dubcnn is in trouble (much thanx to these faggots like that Texas e-thug, Spiders street team and the rest of em)

Lunatic

^lol at the irony of u starting this thread when you're up in every damn TI thread hating
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

SmokinDro520

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PillZ..HoeZ N DRO is all a G KnowZ
Whats the deal wit this. Something in my body (maybe Games dick...no homo) makes me wanna hate on Spider Loc threads.

Alota ppl claim Jay Rock got ashy hands, but they still wanna put some baby oil and rub him

LMAO!!
PoP PoP THIZZ!!

Black Gloves

^lol at the irony of u starting this thread when you're up in every damn TI thread hating

you dumb as fuck..i even said MYSELF..lol at this emo

learn how to read first then suck ti's dick. you dont want it wit me on some e-street shit trust me.

D~Nice

Well Smoke Um, what do you suggest should be done about it?

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
hoe ass peckerwood :camp: tryin 2 make a dont hate treaty...

Lunatic

Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Black Gloves

peckerwood?

lmao i aint even white so you dont faze me texas boooooy.

you love baby and wayne so why dont u just tell us one of the stories about how baby used to let lil niggas hustle for him ::) ::)

im on of the VERY FEW black people on this site..

full of white and wet backs on this site.

Shit if yall wanna continue shit no problem with me ;D

If yall wanna keep it goin with me "hatin" according to you on your favorite artist htne fine with me LMAO ;D

« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 10:00:14 PM by Smoke Um »

h2k4

^
Whoa, no need to call hispanics wetbacks doggy.

Black Gloves

^

its all love homie..im a nigger, coon, jiggaboo, some of you crackers, honkies and some of you wet backs whatever.

its all love nothin serious.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 10:16:55 PM by Smoke Um »

h2k4

^

its all love homie..im a nigger, coon, jiggaboo, some of you crackers, honkies and some of you wet backs whatever.

Oh aite, cool.  As long as there's no mal-intent, :cheers:.

smegma

^

I don't like niggers and I still enter threads about niggers. What do you think I should do about it?

Black Gloves

^

I don't like niggers and I still enter threads about niggers. What do you think I should do about it?

give you one of my nooses and give it to you so you can hang yourself maybe ???

No Teflon

"Its Ridda, On the roof, rose from the bottom, to speak the truth, its the riddaaaaaaaaa, and motherfuking ridda, an eye for an eye a Tooth for a tooth"

What is that Rhyme from? If You Dont Know, than Take that Big Ass Sig of ya Page!!!!  :)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

But this needs to stop now.

Alota ppl here tryna say Game namedrops 2 much but when he drops a record EVERYBODY be checkin out (some do it in a sneaky way, others dont)

Alota ppl claim Snoop fell off, but still check every new song he comes out wit.

Alota ppl claim they dont care about Croooked until he drops an album, but they still check for every new song.

etc etc

With Spider i can understand. Nobody really likes his music.

Its either

A) People who wanna clown on him and his so called career.

B) His street team for pushing the "Spider is soooooo gangstER omg" thing like white people and really more of a fan of HIM rather than his music
and think people have to fuck with duke cuz he supposed to be "real". Fuck outta here.

So i ask you..should we ALL end this shit right now?

Cuz dubcnn is in trouble (much thanx to these faggots like that Texas e-thug, Spiders street team and the rest of em)

delete your account right now