Author Topic: Classic Kyuss Video...  (Read 98 times)

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Classic Kyuss Video...
« on: August 06, 2008, 08:12:31 PM »
Anyone interested in Queens of the Stone Age, needs to know about Kyuss. Josh Homme, the Queens' singer, was the guitarist from this band.  Good, heavy stuff, but with a great groove.  Case in Point....

Watch, enjoy, discuss. One of my personal fave's.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Classic Kyuss Video...
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2008, 03:28:41 AM »
Sheeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiit partner. No replies for this?  No one likes Kyuss?  I bet if this video was some gossip about what The Game's shit looked like last night, there would be a ton of replies.   
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

everlast1986

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2008, 09:58:02 AM »
You wouldn't really expect many replies on a hip hop message board would you? but yeah Kyuss were one of my favorite bands. I'm a big fan of all Josh Homme/desert rock related bands. They were underrated when they came out because Nirvana, Soundgarden, and all those grunge groups were what was popular at the time. Their discography is definetly worth checking out though. 'Welcome To Sky Valley' is my favorite.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2008, 03:15:40 AM »
i have their shit in my ipod.  my only complaint is dude's voice.....it sounds like a weaker rob zombie....but then again alot of their stuff is like some old school white zomie circa La Sexorcista era.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09