Author Topic: UGK - "UGK For Life" - NEW ALBUM...FINAL ALBUM...  (Read 866 times)

Invincible

Re: UGK - "UGK For Life" - NEW ALBUM...FINAL ALBUM...
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2008, 03:18:23 PM »
Coppin without a doubt.  The last record was fucking phenomenal.  Been listening to it like a motherfucker lately.
classic album.
Future classic is probably a better way of putting it at the moment. its only been out a year, although it doesn't seem like it. Damn time flys when you're old like me.
fuck it, already a classic lol..u can tell when the music is timeless..there are a lot of timeless records on this cd..swishas and dosha..int'l players anthem..the game belongs to me..ugk..quit hatin the south..heaven..trill ni**as dont die..how long can it last..still ridin dirty..cocaine..tell me how ya feel..shattered dreams..living this life

it hasn't seem like a year because the music is timeless ;D

:laugh:

WestCoasta

« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2008, 03:28:09 PM »
"Underground Kingz" is my favorite cd from them

so this is gonna be like a Part 2, that's good news

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2008, 06:58:11 PM »

lmao thats what UGK stands for buddy! its Bun B and Pimp C, they have alot of albums. but besides that i am definitly coppin this asap!

Invincible

« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2008, 07:10:58 PM »

lmao thats what UGK stands for buddy! its Bun B and Pimp C, they have alot of albums. but besides that i am definitly coppin this asap!

And that was the name of their last album buddy.

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2008, 07:15:53 PM »

point being that it says under ground kingz on every album by them or UGK, buddy

Black Gloves

« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2008, 07:27:36 PM »

point being that it says under ground kingz on every album by them or UGK, buddy

lmao the name of their last album is called Underground Kingz homie lmao you stupid or something?

we know Pimp C and Bun B = UGK (Underground Kingz) but the last album they released was also called Underground Kingz

Invincible

« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2008, 07:36:42 PM »

Yer but you were making it sound like he's an idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about. Everyone else knew what he was talking about but you have to come in with some sarky comment which was totally unnecessary..

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2008, 07:39:35 PM »

Yer but you were making it sound like he's an idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about. Everyone else knew what he was talking about but you have to come in with some sarky comment which was totally unnecessary..

lol my bad i wasnt tryin to be "sarky"

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2008, 07:40:34 PM »

lmao the name of their last album is called Underground Kingz homie lmao you stupid or something?

we know Pimp C and Bun B = UGK (Underground Kingz) but the last album they released was also called Underground Kingz

ok so how is this part 2 then?

Invincible

« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2008, 07:45:37 PM »

Due to the fact that on their last album they had enough material to make a triple disc on their last album. So you could possibly call it a part 2, but they won't very likely.

Sorry, i meant gay comment.

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2008, 07:48:36 PM »

Due to the fact that on their last album they had enough material to make a triple disc on their last album. So you could possibly call it a part 2, but they won't very likely.

oh cuz gay n sarky are like inseparable right?  or u jus tryin to be a dum ass?

Invincible

« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2008, 07:51:50 PM »

You are aware that the two words have totally different meanings aren't you? Me a dumb ass?

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2008, 08:05:23 PM »

You are aware that the two words have totally different meanings aren't you? Me a dumb ass?

aight this is gettin out of hand, im sorry if you couldnt pick up on the sarcasm there. plus your the one who said it, u said sarky and meant gay. if there are 2 completely diff. words and meanings......how could u be mixed up then?

see wut i mean we're way off topic and i really dont see a point to these lil comments that we're sending back n fourth. im more grown than that, arent u?
« Last Edit: August 08, 2008, 08:07:17 PM by Native_Joe99 »

Invincible

« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2008, 08:06:38 PM »

aight this is gettin out of hand, im sorry if you couldnt pick up on the sarcasm there. plus your the one who said, and u said sarky and meant gay. if there are 2 completely diff. words and meanings......how could u be mixed up?

see wut i mean we're way off topic and i really dont see a point to these lil comments that we're sending back n fourth. im more grown than that, arent u?

It was fun while it lasted, but lets leave it at that.

Al Bundy

« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2008, 08:15:07 PM »
can't wait for this shit. i hope it gets attention and sells well.