Author Topic: T.I. Whatever You Like- I FU#*ing Love this track!  (Read 1352 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: T.I. Whatever You Like- I FU#*ing Love this track!
« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2008, 05:51:38 PM »
TI is so wack
he's better than your fav. emcee.

My bet is that he aint.
you crazy. don't sleep on t.i.'s lyrical ability.

I'm gonna tell you now, I ain't a hater but you seriously overrate him. In a way I'm hoping this album comes out wack just to see your reaction, but I obviously hope it comes out great I need some new music to bump.

that doesn't stop him lol. TI could do an album thats on some Soulja Boy status and that shit would be "TIGHT AS FUCK" to classic material.

:laugh: That made me laugh. +1
cause you're a fool. dude's probably ticklin' ya feet...bitches.

At least i don't kiss any T.I.'s  arse.
y'all are haters and it's okay. you are motivation. sept. 30 you shall see it won't be anything to talk about anymore. but any way go get a job or somethin' put some money in ya pocket and stop hatin'.

i don't hate on TI lol. he's just not the greatest of all time, or best alive, or whatever overrated title you give him. he's an above average rapper from the south. i personally like Cham more...but if you wanna talk about a hater, ur the definition. u actually hate on every rapper in the game that is not affiliated with TI.
that' not true. i do think tip is waaay better than cham. he's defintely one of the greatest emcees ever.if the shit is wack it's wack. some of you fools don't have the ability to hear good music and that's okay it's not your fault. and i give props where it's due. there are a few albums i plan on coppin' so you know just relax ya mind and let ya conscience be free and go listen to some real shit and leave that chamilli vinilly shit alone!!!!!!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Gloves

« Reply #46 on: August 11, 2008, 09:00:10 PM »
TI is so wack

My bet is that he aint.

I'm gonna tell you now, I ain't a hater but you seriously overrate him. In a way I'm hoping this album comes out wack just to see your reaction, but I obviously hope it comes out great I need some new music to bump.

that doesn't stop him lol. TI could do an album thats on some Soulja Boy status and that shit would be "TIGHT AS FUCK" to classic material.

y'all are haters and it's okay. you are motivation. sept. 30 you shall see it won't be anything to talk about anymore. but any way go get a job or somethin' put some money in ya pocket and stop hatin'.

i don't hate on TI lol. he's just not the greatest of all time, or best alive, or whatever overrated title you give him. he's an above average rapper from the south. i personally like Cham more...but if you wanna talk about a hater, ur the definition. u actually hate on every rapper in the game that is not affiliated with TI.
that' not true. i do think tip is waaay better than cham. he's defintely one of the greatest emcees ever.if the shit is wack it's wack. some of you fools don't have the ability to hear good music and that's okay it's not your fault. and i give props where it's due. there are a few albums i plan on coppin' so you know just relax ya mind and let ya conscience be free and go listen to some real shit and leave that chamilli vinilly shit alone!!!!!!

which albums u planning on buyin other than ti?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: August 12, 2008, 03:28:04 AM »
TI is so wack

My bet is that he aint.

which albums u planning on buyin other than ti?

big boi,big kuntry,joe budden,raphael saadiq,detox.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

bez

« Reply #48 on: August 12, 2008, 09:23:02 AM »
sweet tune. T.I is doing it big at the moment

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #49 on: August 12, 2008, 09:36:18 AM »
Did you not read the post above. all i said is you overrate him. The fact you said Trap Muzik>Illmatic just says it all.
see this is what you need to understand. my opinions are purely based on my feelings of somethin' and too fuckin' bad. trap muzik IS better in my opinion and that's just it. illmatic is a classic and so is trap muzik. just because you're from another region doesn't mean that your album(s) can't be better than illmatic. shit i think devin the dude's first album is better than illmatic so is the chronic,resurrection and straight outta compton and eazy duz it and ready to die and reasonable doubt and doggystyle and atliens and dear diary :those albums are all better than illmatic so the fuck what !!!!!!!!!

lol, i cant understand you thinkin another legends album (which is most likely a 9.5/10) is better than illmatic...but Trap Muzik is like border line classic, not even like stand out. if you asked a 15 random hip hop fans to name 30 classic albums i don't think it would be brought up once to be honest...unless in the search for 15 hip hop fans they found you. :D...but you think Trap Muzik is like the greatest album ever, so i dont know if i could even concider you a fan of hip hop. :laugh: :laugh:

now if you personally just liked Trap Muzik more, i don't care, have you opinon...but to say it's better, when you know it's not...thats retarded.

TI is so wack

My bet is that he aint.

so your going to say cham is "wack" and poppy, cuz he made a MIXTAPE SONG over "A Millie"? you can't even hate on his real album music (surprized you hate on the mixtape joints, those are hot)...but you are well...you so i can see you hating on it. we wouldn't even be having this conversation on cham being "wack" if you would just listen to Ultimate Victory. <-----on the subject of UV, it may be one of my favorite artists', best album...it's a personally classic to me. border line/future classic to most others. and Illmatic is better than it...see it's not that hard to speak the truth. :P

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: August 12, 2008, 01:16:58 PM »
Did you not read the post above. all i said is you overrate him. The fact you said Trap Muzik>Illmatic just says it all.
see this is what you need to understand. my opinions are purely based on my feelings of somethin' and too fuckin' bad. trap muzik IS better in my opinion and that's just it. illmatic is a classic and so is trap muzik. just because you're from another region doesn't mean that your album(s) can't be better than illmatic. shit i think devin the dude's first album is better than illmatic so is the chronic,resurrection and straight outta compton and eazy duz it and ready to die and reasonable doubt and doggystyle and atliens and dear diary :those albums are all better than illmatic so the fuck what !!!!!!!!!

lol, i cant understand you thinkin another legends album (which is most likely a 9.5/10) is better than illmatic...but Trap Muzik is like border line classic, not even like stand out. if you asked a 15 random hip hop fans to name 30 classic albums i don't think it would be brought up once to be honest...unless in the search for 15 hip hop fans they found you. :D...but you think Trap Muzik is like the greatest album ever, so i dont know if i could even concider you a fan of hip hop. :laugh: :laugh:

now if you personally just liked Trap Muzik more, i don't care, have you opinon...but to say it's better, when you know it's not...thats retarded.

TI is so wack

My bet is that he aint.

so your going to say cham is "wack" and poppy, cuz he made a MIXTAPE SONG over "A Millie"? you can't even hate on his real album music (surprized you hate on the mixtape joints, those are hot)...but you are well...you so i can see you hating on it. we wouldn't even be having this conversation on cham being "wack" if you would just listen to Ultimate Victory. <-----on the subject of UV, it may be one of my favorite artists', best album...it's a personally classic to me. border line/future classic to most others. and Illmatic is better than it...see it's not that hard to speak the truth. :P
cham is aight. he's not a nigga who's cd i would buy and that's the truth. illmatic is great but i like trap muzik better nigga i could relate to the life t.i. described because i was doin' some of the same things maybe that' why y'all hatin' because you never lived the street life or anything close. and you can't tell me shit about hip hop bitch. i was listening to this shit when you was runnin' around in shitty diapers .check ya self !!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: August 12, 2008, 03:10:50 PM by classic material »

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: August 13, 2008, 12:26:37 AM »
Tha chorus is catchy as hell homie how can you not like a song that's dedicated to the ladies

Since I'ma Suga Free fan, I prefer songs that degrade women. Theirs something about a rapper who raps about dealing drugs, and murders, and gangs and shit, who makes sappy tracks dedicated to the ladies that makes it seem a little too fake.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: August 13, 2008, 03:23:11 AM »
Tha chorus is catchy as hell homie how can you not like a song that's dedicated to the ladies

Since I'ma Suga Free fan, I prefer songs that degrade women. Theirs something about a rapper who raps about dealing drugs, and murders, and gangs and shit, who makes sappy tracks dedicated to the ladies that makes it seem a little too fake.
i feel you but what's fake about a nigga making a song for a chick when he's been doin' it his whole career. you fuck bitches too right??? i could see if i nigga made that kinda song for a dude but it's for the bitches but it's dope.

Tha Magus

• 'G'
  • KILLAFORNIA BABY!!!!!
« Reply #53 on: August 13, 2008, 06:48:42 AM »

Fake in what way homie??? It's just a simple dedication that's all ain't nothing wrong wit that.
www.ThaWasteland.com Tha Magus Team Leader for Bone Thugs N Harmony #1 community site

By Magus7

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #54 on: August 13, 2008, 02:27:35 PM »
this = candy shop

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: August 13, 2008, 05:48:13 PM »
this song is hot and i don't care who disagree.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: August 13, 2008, 06:01:11 PM »
this = candy shop

??? ???

do you know HOW big that song blew up? like that was bigger than Lollipop. this is no where near that. Candy Shop wasn't even all that bad IMO. it was a step down from what 50 brought before that, but it was still pretty good...and one of the biggest mainstream songs of all time.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: August 13, 2008, 06:07:29 PM »
this = candy shop

??? ???

do you know HOW big that song blew up? like that was bigger than Lollipop. this is no where near that. Candy Shop wasn't even all that bad IMO. it was a step down from what 50 brought before that, but it was still pretty good...and one of the biggest mainstream songs of all time.
Not in terms of popularity.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: August 13, 2008, 06:10:45 PM »
this = candy shop

??? ???

Not in terms of popularity.

ohh, but even other than that Candy Shop>whatever this is lol. that song was pretty good as far as mainstream songs go...i don't know if you like this song or not, but i think it's one of the worst i've heard in a while.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: August 13, 2008, 06:50:13 PM »
I consider them the same, dont hate em but also aint crazy about them, both are tracks that should only be bumped when ur with females.