4 (28.6%)
THE HOMIES STAY JACKIN HIM
2 (14.3%)
OR MISS MANAGES HIS MONEY
2 (14.3%)
HE RAPS FOR ADVANCEMENTS AND FUCK THE REST
1 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: Mc Eiht - Roccstar..Go Cop It.. It's 08/08/08...  (Read 1755 times)

AnybodyKilla

Re: Mc Eiht - Roccstar..Go Cop It.. It's 08/08/08...
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2008, 04:35:53 PM »
Who the fuck comes on the internet for 2.5 years on a forum to tell everyone that MC Eiht is fake and what not. We dont give a shit buddy, take that shit somewhere else? If your really from the streets wtf u doin talkin shit bout him on the net for? Go find his ass if you hate him so much u hoe ass clown. Who the hell sits on the net for hours makin up fake unfunny ass posters for other people to see, go outside, go get some pussy, get some money u bitch boy!!!

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2008, 04:52:29 PM »
Who the fuck comes on the internet for 2.5 years on a forum to tell everyone that MC Eiht is fake and what not. We dont give a shit buddy, take that shit somewhere else? If your really from the streets wtf u doin talkin shit bout him on the net for? Go find his ass if you hate him so much u hoe ass clown. Who the hell sits on the net for hours makin up fake unfunny ass posters for other people to see, go outside, go get some pussy, get some money u bitch boy!!!

:'( :'( my feelings are hurt..

acgrundy

« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2008, 05:36:34 PM »
wow, you are a bigger eiht groupie than westside159

funkkid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2008, 05:41:51 PM »

D-Stress

« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2008, 06:02:48 PM »
you got to much time on your hands right? ::) it made me laugh tho ;)
whadda phucks wrong with NY cap?

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2008, 06:09:49 PM »
you got to much time on your hands right? ::) it made me laugh tho ;)
whadda phucks wrong with NY cap?

NY REPRESENTS NUTTY IN COMPTON...BUT HE'S A PARC BOY ... ???

THATS A NO NO.. NO MATTER HOW OLD YOU ARE..THIS SHIT IS FA LIFE ACTIVE OR NOT.. >:(

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2008, 09:59:27 PM »

My closing statements on Mc Eiht.. 08/08/08

Check this.. it dont matter how long i been on the net smackin eiht on his ass wit a shower shoe..
And oh yeah neva a groupie.. trust dat.. real niggas dont groupie up..and to the comment about get some money..
gettin it.. dont trip..thats why I got so much time on my hands.. and thanks to the homie on DUBCNN for the wonderful album cover..Like I told you I aint gon expose you...Real niggas do Real shit
Remember I move mountains wit my brains not my hands.. so my life is timeless unless im in the can...

If the SHOE was on your foot and you was in these SHOES..You would probally do the same..It was more than MONEY that we lost..We lost A homie "FLOYD "BIG HOSS" MURRAY...In the process to get this record label shit...So let a nigga foil a good project that homies done died , bled , hustled , worked , sweated and did prison time for..Fuck some shit up..Eiht had the best contract ever in his career at factor house..and he knows it..Eiht fell of in 2002 with the WHO BANG situation..When yall was wonderin wheres eiht what he doin.. He over at FACTOR HOUSE gettin bailed outta all situations.. From finances to gettin his street cred back..People of COMPTON never really respected Eiht..Peolple all over L.A. county started fuckin wit Eiht again cause he was fuckin wit real niggas (FACTOR HOUSE RECORDS)..Niggas a be like My nigga i would fuck dat nigga up right now for bangin on me out his car window.. And turn around and say i aint gon trip cause he fuckin wit yall niggas.. and the know we gon protect our artist.. So we aint to fucked wit..
His homies stayed tappin his pockets and other wolves out here..He started out in Mako's Hood
his scary ass used to get punked so much cause he never had any balls to defend his self..So he was fuckin wit BAM..Bam took him to TPC wear they was rappin in shit.. While he hangin in TPC , he still lived in the TOWN..Sneakin home and sneakin leavin is another thing he had to do..Dont get me wrong he wasnt gettin bullied.. He was just a nigga who didnt believe in holdin his ground..So if you dont man up you know you gettin punked..and it ws some of all sorts punked him from real OBG'S TO WEENIE niggas...Even HOOD RAT ASS GIRLS..

MC EIHT never attended COMPTON HIGH SCHOOL.. Think he went to Private school..But he always claimin BG..You aint Considered no BG unless you really wit da business.. COMPTON HIGH was the terradom of the BG's of the whole WEST AND SOME OF THE EASTSIDE COMPTON..hung only if he was made to hang..Majority of the TPC's dont even FUCK wit EIHT..only the ones who think he gon take him somewhere..(Some dat are more weenie than he is)...But he claim he this and that and done that.. Now I know rap aint suppose to be true.. But it's da way he be puttin shit on..I mean if you feel you a ghetto reporter deliever it that way..Dont have the world thinkin you dat COMPTON CYCO..WHEN YOU REALLY DONT PUSH THE LINE LIKE THAT..Menace to Society is close as he gon get to a CRIP..Money made this nigga a CRIP..He was just accepted..But only cause he got a lil cheese more than his peers..So it sounds like he was extorted all his life from friends..If eiht was that nigga dont you think some niggas who support this nigga would have gotten at us already..Now let this nigga do some shit like dat to one of us..It aint goin down cause we got tooooo much love in Compton...

Now this nigga runnin around talkin bout I dont know why my nigga bone trippin.. I got love for em.. If Eiht had so much love why he sue FACTOR HOUSE RECORDS right after MAKO was areested and was facing prison time..So when Mako has to face prison time eiht dont wanna fix the problem with him leaving the label and not gettin the album mixed correctly..the tony smalls went out thru a smaller distibution when it was suppose to go to the bigger guys.. but he was so much in debt that he breached his contract cause his pockets were so flat that he accepted an advancement from another party to start recording.. So he put out veterans day while tony smalls was being released... We new to this record shit back in 2003 so we dont really know how to drive the ship but shit was goin good.. shows was gettin booked and he was bullshittin..niggas wanted him to da features he didnt wanna go cause he was so scary and he had done shady business prior to fuckin wit us..

I remember one time we was at the DUB show and Special Ed Extended his hand to him.. he was frontin like he was so hard , he did not wanna aknowledge Ed..Ed look at MAKO and was like what the fuck wrong wit dat nigga..Eiht frontin in front of some hoodrats..like he so hard.. Mako tell Ed homie I dont know what the fuck wrong wit dat nigga..So MAKO was like Eiht Ed wanna holla nigga.. Then he like OH OH OH wus up my nigga like he so hard..Im like this nigga trippin..Eiht aint never acted like this to me before..im like damn he puttin it on THICK..All type of other Artist was hollerin at Eiht and he was doin the same shit...

Anotha time we go up north and Eiht doin the same shit wit OBIE TRICE and the record store owner like man wus up wit EIHT why he dont wanna sign no autographs n shit..He show us a wall of Entertainers way bigger than Eiht that came threw his spot who showed some love..actin all so called a O/G ANTI SOCIAL ASS NIGGA.. LIKE HE DONE PULLED A DIME IN PELICAN BAY SHU PROGRAM..Couldnt even show the Oakland Kids some love.. Kepp it 100 I always heard dat nigga talk about how he never respected the BAY NIGGAS RAP..He say that shit Garbage..But he done did shit wit Spice and Lynch and others.. He only did it for the money ..

We go to dallas to a rap convention..this nigga bone out to the airport with out lettin niggas know he gone to New York to do the GTA thing..He was so bitch made he snuk off. didnt say alright my nigga im out to da NY to do this GTA shit..we callin this nigga phone baming his door.. no answers.. we think somthin done happen to that nigga.. and we so far from home.. he finally answer 2 days later when its time to leave dallas talkin bout yeah im in NEW YORK...NIGGA GET YO BITCH ASS OUTTA HERE WIT DAT SHIT...

But said all that to say.. I was waitin on this day to call his bluff and to end my fuck mc eiht campaign..To those who stopped fuckin wit dat nigga.. much respect and to those who continue to support a bitch ass nigga.. aint no love loss.......

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2008, 10:31:03 PM »
MC Eiht presents Tony Smallz - Smoke In tha City
Factor House Records

1. Stand Up feat. RBX
Produced by Quincy Miller

2. Do Compton

3. I'm That

4. My Nine Mil feat Daz Dillinger
Billy Bass on Guitar and Bass

5. Everyday feat. Kenyatta
Produced by Blak Czer

6. Get At Me

7. She Likes Gurlz feat. Rezee, Kenyatta, Bokie
Produced by Blak Czer
Billy Bass on Guitar

8. Don't Play feat. Game

9. Whateva You Do feat. Kenyatta
Produced by Blak Czer

10. 8 Seconds

11. Don't Move feat. Jayo Felony

12. Some Don't Make It feat. Menace, Kenyatta
Produced by Blak Czer

13. Killin Folks feat. Young Buck, Skip

14. U Owe Me

15. They Hatin

16. That's My Shit feat. Spice 1, Bokie

17. We Don't Like You feat. Danisha

18. U Got Me Fucked Up feat. Kokane, Rezee, Menace

19. When I Go (Bonus Track)

Project arranger: Ronald Monk
Executive producer: Ronald Monk
Tony Smallz lyrics are written and composed by MC Eiht (Drive By Music BMI)

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2008, 10:35:13 PM »
Gardena gets activee as fucc........ Jay Capone is mah nigga, him and Big Ship!!! I kno a couple PaybaCCs too! Niggas always been suprised at how active Gardena is! I think people get it misconstrued because it has tons of nice places in it! The parts that are active tho, are active! Everybody in L.A is different... rarely do real niggas from L.A. claim L.A.! Niggas claim they towns... Compton, Watts, Garrrrrrrrr for all my Gardena niggas.. shout out to Soprano!Lol...... Its funny to see Bone (Mako Capone)in all them pictures tho! Thats a real hood as Compton nigga right there... super trap star and everything! LOL..

I dont think it matters if Tyga is from Compton or Gardena.... he reppin the West Coast! Niggas outta ride for him and be proud he around! Tru he aint a gang banger... but he a lil ILL nigga, who got a swagger that the coast needs to get bac into the mainstream! Crazy part is the diversity of all the New artist comin from here! None of us sound alike or even make the same type of music! Bishop is so far from Crooked, Bang is so far from Problem, Hot Dolla is so far from Tyga, Mistah FAB so far from Jacka, Clyde to Ya Boy......hell even 40 Glocc and Spider sound completely different! Tellin u man, we could get this bitch bac craccin on some 92-93 shit!

Game is comin out...he gonna do numbers for suree!
Cube comin out.. hes gonna do pretty good indie!
E 40 has the big record with Akon....
Mack 10 song is killin the airwaves right now!!!

a couple these new niggas come out and do some shit man! and we Bac somethin awful!

Scoldie

« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2008, 10:37:57 PM »
sorry clown, you think you're funny huh?
But u can't even spell "fruit"  ::)

TYPIN TO FAST WHO CARES.. YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN

no we dont....did u mean your penis is too small?

NAW IT WAS ACTUALLY TOO BIG..DATS WHY MOMMY HAS A BIG MOUTH NOW...

that's why your brain is too small to spell correctly

SPELL THESE WENNIE BOY.. THIS IS PROBALLY EIHT NEWBIE...

WTF is a wennie?  Im not up to Net Banger Slang... U Mean Weenie?  Damn man, for you to photoshop all that shit u must have had time between ridin dick, net bangin and handling your property taxes to come up with that shit...

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2008, 10:47:41 PM »

WTF is a wennie?  Im not up to Net Banger Slang... U Mean Weenie?  Damn man, for you to photoshop all that shit u must have had time between ridin dick, net bangin and handling your property taxes to come up with that shit...

THANKZ TO THAT GRAPHIC DUDE IN THAT GRAPHIC SECTION....

ITS BETTER TO HANDLE PROPERTY TAXES.. THAN TO BE STILL RENTING WIT 19 ALBUMS OUT..;D
« Last Edit: August 08, 2008, 10:50:20 PM by COMPTONRIDA1 »

Scoldie

« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2008, 11:04:06 PM »

ITS BETTER TO HANDLE PROPERTY TAXES.. THAN TO BE STILL RENTING WIT 19 ALBUMS OUT..;D

Or Having no Albums, and still livin in your mommas basement.. Promoting some nobody from Compton...Net Bangin N Shit...And the closest thing you ever can get to a deal is a 5 for $5 at Arbys...

Broke Ass Dick Rider... 8)

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2008, 11:06:07 PM »

Or Having no Albums, and still livin in your mommas basement.. Promoting some nobody from Compton...Net Bangin N Shit...And the closest thing you ever can get to a deal is a 5 for $5 at Arbys...

OK

Scoldie

« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2008, 11:53:50 PM »

OK

Thats it?  OK?  Ran outta shit to say?  Pretend Im Eiht... Maybe You'll turn hard again faggot ;D

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2008, 11:57:55 PM »

OK

Thats it?  OK?  Ran outta shit to say?  Pretend Im Eiht... Maybe You'll turn hard again faggot ;D

OK