4 (28.6%)
THE HOMIES STAY JACKIN HIM
2 (14.3%)
OR MISS MANAGES HIS MONEY
2 (14.3%)
HE RAPS FOR ADVANCEMENTS AND FUCK THE REST
1 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: Mc Eiht - Roccstar..Go Cop It.. It's 08/08/08...  (Read 1760 times)

COMPTONRIDA1

Re: Mc Eiht - Roccstar..Go Cop It.. It's 08/08/08...
« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2008, 12:26:49 PM »
true    but legends is about getting their product out.    And everyone in the country knows about the great city of compton and Eiht is key part of that because he push and campaign about the city for 20 years now.  Stop hating on Eiht!!!!!!

YEAH HE PUSHES COMPTON ON THAT WAX.. BUT WHEN HE GO PLACES AND PUSH COMPTON.. HE ENDS UP GETTIN PUNKED OR RAN OFF..THERE IS TOO MANY STORIE ABOUT HOW SCARY THAT NIGGA IS..

MY POINT HE REPPIN AND RAPPIN HE DA OBG DA O/G.. THEN ACT LIKE ONE..AND STOP BEING A SELFISH SCARY LIL BITCH..TOO MANY OBG AND O/G'S HAVE GOTTEN MURDERED OR ALL DAY IN PRISON..TO LET A NIGGA LIKE EIHT TO REPRESENT WHAT THEY HAVE FALLEN FOR TO BE MISREPRESENTIN IT.. DONT GET ME WRONG ..HE'S A GREAT ENTERTAINER AND SPITS FIRE AT TIMES  BUT HIS WORK ETHICS , HUSTLE GAME AND PERSONALITY IS SOME BITCH NIGGA SHIT.. THATS WHY HE GOT 19 ALBUMS AND NONE OF THEM WERE A MAJOR ACCOMPLISHMENT FINANCIAL WISE...THATS WHY HE ALWAYS GETTIN DROPPED WENT FROM MAJORS TO LOWER BRACKET INDIE LABELS...

Scoldie

« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2008, 06:39:58 PM »

LOL FACTOR HOUSE AIN'T GOT SHIT...

eiht blowing up and your on here like a little girl net banging

SO IF EIHT NEVER BLOWS UP..ILL HELP YOU GET YO FOOT OUT YO MOUTH WHEN ITS ALL SAID AND DONE..

EIHT NEVER WENT PLATINUM..BESIDES TALES FROM THE HOOD SOUNDTRACK

HE WENT GOLD ONE TIME..

YOU ACTIN LIKE THIS NIGGA BEEN PLATINUM..

EIHT CAN'T EVEN SELL 10,000 COPIES IF HIS LIFE DEPENDED ON IT...

WHY HE AINT DROP ON 08/08/08 AINT NO INVESTOR GONNA WASTE THEY TIME AND MONEY ON A NIGGA LIKE DAT...

LEGENDS DO ATLEAST GO PLATINUM ONCE...

AND ITS FACTOR HOUSE NIGGA.. IF WE WAS FACE TO FACE I DONT THINK THE DISRESPECT YOU SHOWIN WOULD HAVE NEVER TAKEN PLACE... 

IM DONE................................

Wow you got balls to talk again instead of OK... Pretty Impressive.. You havent even been burned... You hate on Eiht cuz of 2 reasons.. 1. U got nothin goin for you in life... and 2.  Your probably a cat that got fucked up by Eiht... You can say Eiht is a mark or a bitch but the fact is, what have you done in this life?  At least Eiht made sum hits.. And so what if he never went platinum.. Some of the best Artists from the west never go platinum and they are still legit.  You gon say cuz Crooked I never went platinum he aint shit?

You couldnt get 10,000 co-signs on this if your life depended on it.  Cuz if it did, we wouldnt have to put up with a Broke Ass Wanna Be Gangsta.. Claimin to Be from the Block, Net Bangin n shit..What block? R u from? The Firewall Block?  IP233.23.2323?  Damn man for real..

ANd why didnt Eiht Drop on 8.8.08... Cuz its a fuckin friday.. Unless it was for an internet download, no Albums come out on a Friday.. Get Your Shit Straight, and Your Sources before you come up runnin your mouth... Again..

Ang Get a Job nd your pad... Stop Freeloadin off your mom man... Be a Grown Ass Man For Once

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #47 on: August 09, 2008, 06:59:05 PM »
OK

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #48 on: August 09, 2008, 07:19:56 PM »

LOL FACTOR HOUSE AIN'T GOT SHIT...

eiht blowing up and your on here like a little girl net banging

SO IF EIHT NEVER BLOWS UP..ILL HELP YOU GET YO FOOT OUT YO MOUTH WHEN ITS ALL SAID AND DONE..

EIHT NEVER WENT PLATINUM..BESIDES TALES FROM THE HOOD SOUNDTRACK

HE WENT GOLD ONE TIME..

YOU ACTIN LIKE THIS NIGGA BEEN PLATINUM..

EIHT CAN'T EVEN SELL 10,000 COPIES IF HIS LIFE DEPENDED ON IT...

WHY HE AINT DROP ON 08/08/08 AINT NO INVESTOR GONNA WASTE THEY TIME AND MONEY ON A NIGGA LIKE DAT...

LEGENDS DO ATLEAST GO PLATINUM ONCE...

AND ITS FACTOR HOUSE NIGGA.. IF WE WAS FACE TO FACE I DONT THINK THE DISRESPECT YOU SHOWIN WOULD HAVE NEVER TAKEN PLACE... 

IM DONE................................

Wow you got balls to talk again instead of OK... Pretty Impressive.. You havent even been burned... You hate on Eiht cuz of 2 reasons.. 1. U got nothin goin for you in life... and 2.  Your probably a cat that got fucked up by Eiht... You can say Eiht is a mark or a bitch but the fact is, what have you done in this life?  At least Eiht made sum hits.. And so what if he never went platinum.. Some of the best Artists from the west never go platinum and they are still legit.  You gon say cuz Crooked I never went platinum he aint shit?

You couldnt get 10,000 co-signs on this if your life depended on it.  Cuz if it did, we wouldnt have to put up with a Broke Ass Wanna Be Gangsta.. Claimin to Be from the Block, Net Bangin n shit..What block? R u from? The Firewall Block?  IP233.23.2323?  Damn man for real..

ANd why didnt Eiht Drop on 8.8.08... Cuz its a fuckin friday.. Unless it was for an internet download, no Albums come out on a Friday.. Get Your Shit Straight, and Your Sources before you come up runnin your mouth... Again..

Ang Get a Job nd your pad... Stop Freeloadin off your mom man... Be a Grown Ass Man For Once

SCOLDIE CHILL OUT YOU WIERD FUCK..YOU TALKIN LIKE YOU TOUGH BUT IT LOOKS LIKE YOUR THE INTERNET THUG.. WOOFIN DAT TUFF GUY SHIT...

DAMN LOOK AT THIS CLOWN

HE'S SO COOL HERE

MOMMY STILL THROWS YOU PARTYS..LOKKS LIKE YOU STILL AT MOMMYS HOUSE COLLEGE BOY

I KNEW YOU HAD A ANIMAL FETISH

WHO IS THIS YOUR GAY LOVER

PRACTICE LOOKING HARD HUH ?

STILL PLAYIN WIT STUFF ANIMALS MY NIGG...

I KNEW YOU WERE GAY..YOUR EIHTS LOVER HUH..STOP DEFENDIN YO MAN...

THERE YOU HAVE IT FOLKS...
THANKS COMPUTER GUY AGAIN

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #49 on: August 09, 2008, 07:24:39 PM »
GO SEE FOR YOURSELVES FOLKS.. IT SCOLDIE IN DA FLESH
http://www.myspace.com/scoldiemac

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #50 on: August 09, 2008, 07:25:43 PM »
DOPE BOYS IN DA BUILDIN...

50cal

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #51 on: August 09, 2008, 07:52:22 PM »
Yeah I recognize him, I think he asked Eiht to the Sadie Hawkins Dance when eiht was at Jordan

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #52 on: August 09, 2008, 07:56:50 PM »
Yeah I recognize him, I think he asked Eiht to the Sadie Hawkins Dance when eiht was at Jordan

lol....wut up 50 cal..

Scoldie

« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2008, 07:58:48 PM »

I did.. It was the 2nd best time of my life.. The First of course was when i got the chance to get online for the first time and read some posts on the forum haha...

Thats Cool.. Its pretty simple to find somebodys Myspace page huh hahaha.. But Fuck it who gives a fuck...If i was so insecure i would have had my shit blocked off but who gives a fuck?  Its the internet shit..

Which is why i find it funny that you freak out and you start net bangin n shit over nothin... Get Over It... Eiht has done shit and you havent... Its not the end of the world.. Theres still time for you to try to make something out of yourself hahaha

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #54 on: August 09, 2008, 07:59:39 PM »
scoldie. :monkey_piss:   come out and plaaaaay...   you wanna romp wit me rude boy.... :scarface:

Scoldie

« Reply #55 on: August 09, 2008, 08:03:22 PM »
Haha wow... Thats great...Thats kinda said that a 33yr old dude tryin to bust on sum young dude for just talkin truth.. Good shit hahah

Whatever dick, u can hate on My opinions and you can act tough by lookin up a myspace page but its gravy.. Its all just shit to me haha

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #56 on: August 09, 2008, 08:04:14 PM »

I did.. It was the 2nd best time of my life.. The First of course was when i got the chance to get online for the first time and read some posts on the forum haha...

Thats Cool.. Its pretty simple to find somebodys Myspace page huh hahaha.. But Fuck it who gives a fuck...If i was so insecure i would have had my shit blocked off but who gives a fuck?  Its the internet shit..

Which is why i find it funny that you freak out and you start net bangin n shit over nothin... Get Over It... Eiht has done shit and you havent... Its not the end of the world.. Theres still time for you to try to make something out of yourself hahaha

play fair scoldie..   :nawty:  dont start bowin down so soon..  some of the other eiht fans had more fight than you... i knew you was you know gay..
( moderators please dont ban me for gay bashin.. i didnt really know he was..)  ;D

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #57 on: August 09, 2008, 08:06:55 PM »
Haha wow... Thats great...Thats kinda said that a 33yr old dude tryin to bust on sum young dude for just talkin truth.. Good shit hahah

Whatever dick, u can hate on My opinions and you can act tough by lookin up a myspace page but its gravy.. Its all just shit to me haha

age is not an issue.. see when life is good like mines.. dont have to work at a warehouse like you for 6.55 an hour.. i sit and be juvenile wit muh fuckas like you on this here internet.. gay bash fags like you and instant message your mother on her sidekick

Scoldie

« Reply #58 on: August 09, 2008, 08:07:44 PM »
Haha its gravy.. I dont give a damn.. Lyke i said.. Its just sad that all u have to show for yourself is being able to look for webpages haha

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #59 on: August 09, 2008, 08:27:46 PM »
Haha its gravy.. I dont give a damn.. Lyke i said.. Its just sad that all u have to show for yourself is being able to look for webpages haha

OK