4 (28.6%)
THE HOMIES STAY JACKIN HIM
2 (14.3%)
OR MISS MANAGES HIS MONEY
2 (14.3%)
HE RAPS FOR ADVANCEMENTS AND FUCK THE REST
1 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: Mc Eiht - Roccstar..Go Cop It.. It's 08/08/08...  (Read 1733 times)

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
Re: Mc Eiht - Roccstar..Go Cop It.. It's 08/08/08...
« Reply #60 on: August 10, 2008, 10:36:14 AM »
end of the day i got every single eiht album and cmw ... hes worked with every one from kurupt to daz to pete rock been invited to the east by wu tang to appear in they videos  he down wtih big prodd and the rest of scc and we coem strapped was a huge album so was vets day and affliated  bigger than anything fachouse ever gonna do.... so is that y u bitter... DAMN SUN U APPLE FRITTER (BITCH ASS IS BITTER)

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #61 on: August 10, 2008, 12:51:12 PM »
end of the day i got every single eiht album and cmw ... hes worked with every one from kurupt to daz to pete rock been invited to the east by wu tang to appear in they videos  he down wtih big prodd and the rest of scc and we coem strapped was a huge album so was vets day and affliated  bigger than anything fachouse ever gonna do.... so is that y u bitter... DAMN SUN U APPLE FRITTER (BITCH ASS IS BITTER)

dats cool.. aint gon knock dat..BUT DAMN YOU REPPIN COMPTON AND CANT COME BACK..UNLESS YOU DUCKIN NIGGAS...NOT THE BUSINESS..DATS LIKE YOU NOT BEING ALLOWED TO VISIT YOUR OLD NEIGHBORHOOD...GOTTA SUCK HOMIE...

but really all this dont even matter cause we done wit 8..dats why 08/08/08 was the last day to smack dat bitch nigga...it gets borin bullying a nigga who aint got no fight game...

Black Gloves

« Reply #62 on: August 10, 2008, 02:48:36 PM »

If the shit duke Mako Capone said in that interview about Eiht about how the shit started is true, then im'a have to roll with them on this one. I still got love for Eiht but IF that was true then
that was some hoe shit.

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #63 on: August 10, 2008, 03:03:04 PM »

If the shit duke Mako Capone said in that interview about Eiht about how the shit started is true, then im'a have to roll with them on this one. I still got love for Eiht but IF that was true then
that was some hoe shit.

fasho homie.. we have no reason to lie...why you think 8 hasnt responded..noyhin to say when you in the wrong...cuz say FACTOR HOUSE OWE HIM MONEY...well come get it.. but he know dats out.. He out boastin TRUE LIES about us.. its alll good.. cause we in the homeland..Compton is sure lookin good now a days eiht..we got a wing stop and baskin robins now..home depot and magic johnson 24 hour fitness and soon to get a fridays...IT'S GOIN DOWN AT THE FRIDAYS WHEN IT OPEN...YOULL NEVER CATCH EIHT THERE...LOL

I LOVE THE CITY.. WOULDNT TRADE IT FOR NOTHIN..

Black Gloves

« Reply #64 on: August 10, 2008, 03:51:38 PM »

that was some hoe shit.

fasho homie.. we have no reason to lie...why you think 8 hasnt responded..noyhin to say when you in the wrong...cuz say FACTOR HOUSE OWE HIM MONEY...well come get it.. but he know dats out.. He out boastin TRUE LIES about us.. its alll good.. cause we in the homeland..Compton is sure lookin good now a days eiht..we got a wing stop and baskin robins now..home depot and magic johnson 24 hour fitness and soon to get a fridays...IT'S GOIN DOWN AT THE FRIDAYS WHEN IT OPEN...YOULL NEVER CATCH EIHT THERE...LOL

I LOVE THE CITY.. WOULDNT TRADE IT FOR NOTHIN..

lol 4sho homie

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #65 on: August 10, 2008, 04:29:10 PM »
wut up smoke

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #66 on: August 10, 2008, 05:21:27 PM »
WESTSIDE159 BEEN POSTIN ERR WHERE ,BUT  UP IN HERE...

IN THE OTHER SECTION TALKIN BOUT THIS...I HAD TO GET EM...

I know yall heard the news already about the world suppose to be ending in 2012 . I dont believe it but i never say never to anything , plus Famous Prophet Nostradamus said in the years 2006 to 2012 there would be bad events goin on .

www.youtube.com    -  Nostradamus Lost books ......

NOW YOUR WORLD IS COMING TO AN END WHEN YOU FIND OUT EIHT IS A BITCH ASS WEENIE DUDE.. ;D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: August 10, 2008, 05:36:14 PM by COMPTONRIDA1 »