Poll

Lil wayne is....

super filthy!
Tha B.R.A.
ok sometimes
could be better
sucks, stop rapping now!

Author Topic: Lil Wayne Poll  (Read 596 times)

D-Stress

Re: Lil Wayne Poll
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2008, 05:59:52 PM »
hes dope.
hes original the way he changes his voice and flow.hes chilled, has own style...good lyrics..i mean hes cool.i would listen to lil wayne than to this so called (new) west coast rappers.but he needs to stop that fake-talkbox box he does.

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2008, 06:19:41 PM »
i dont even know which one to pick

he used to be really good.

then he got accepted as the best rapper alive, and just quit trying. he still has his moments, but hes not the same.

nah you got it backwards, he use to sucks donkey nuts, now he's on his game better than ever, have you even heard ANY of his new shit? and im not talkin bout "lollipop"

really, you think his game is better than ever NOW? not like...a year ago when he was ok, in which case I still thought the faggot was garbage......shame dude....shame. You on the same juice as weezy? good shit aint it =] jk lol

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2008, 06:21:20 PM »
Voted... sucks, stop rapping now

Don't Ask Me Why I Chose This Cuz I Can Write A Book On How Wack Lil Wayne Is

go ahead nigga like i said i could give a shit bout it, dat nigga has some of the craziest rhymes i never heard, sorry to say but i put him in the same bracket as

crooked i
ya boy
the game
jay rock
messy marv

im not sayin hes better than any of them but he can hang wit da best.

SOME of those names your naming just shows that you need to be given more ...GOOD music if you consider all those the best of the best. Lil Wayne is no where near Crooked I anyways...

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2008, 06:35:35 PM »
i dont even know which one to pick

he used to be really good.

then he got accepted as the best rapper alive, and just quit trying. he still has his moments, but hes not the same.

nah you got it backwards, he use to sucks donkey nuts, now he's on his game better than ever, have you even heard ANY of his new shit? and im not talkin bout "lollipop"

really, you think his game is better than ever NOW? not like...a year ago when he was ok, in which case I still thought the faggot was garbage......shame dude....shame. You on the same juice as weezy? good shit aint it =] jk lol

well ya kno wut, it would be different if you was here and i could play sum shit by him. cuz errbody i kno thinks weezy is dope as fuck, i havent even heard  C3 yet and i been hearing nuthin but good things about it, the only negativity i have been gettin is from niggas on here. thats why i dont post on here that much cuz most you have garbage ass taste in music. and im open minded, i use to not like lil wayne jus like most ya niggas talkin sht to me right now.

that shit that "Sabac el Cher" hooked it up with called "The Leak (special edition)" is hard as fuck, best shit i heard in a long while. yall can download right now and i bet you cant tell that shit isnt tight.

http://uploaded.to/?id=hwcuoi

plus if weezy was so wack then why is he rappin wit every big nigga around on da west east and south. yall should here that song he does wit The Game called "Lyrical Homocide" 

i could go on and on, but fuckin get ya head outta ya asses and start listening.

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2008, 06:39:11 PM »

go ahead nigga like i said i could give a shit bout it, dat nigga has some of the craziest rhymes i never heard, sorry to say but i put him in the same bracket as

crooked i
ya boy
the game
jay rock
messy marv

SOME of those names your naming just shows that you need to be given more ...GOOD music if you consider all those the best of the best. Lil Wayne is no where near Crooked I anyways...

what? u think i wrote down my top list or something? come on man, my music range is farther than u can imagine. u'll never be on my level. im not sayin you dont have good taste but nuthin compared to what i listen to or already heard before.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2008, 06:41:11 PM »
lil wayne is ass. he's not hot cause if you really listen to his verses he says nothing.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2008, 06:44:18 PM »
lil wayne is ass. he's not hot cause if you really listen to his verses he says nothing.

you dont listen well do you? i bet you heard that expression, "in one ear and out the other"  or "thats way over your head"  right?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2008, 07:24:36 PM »

you dont listen well do you? i bet you heard that expression, "in one ear and out the other"  or "thats way over your head"  right?
nah dummy. anybody that can listen to that dude with both open ears and supposedly a brain  and can tell me that wayne is over my head(no where near) is mentally unstable.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Gloves

« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2008, 07:25:44 PM »

crooked i
ya boy
the game
jay rock
messy marv

u know what i take back what i said..because i thought u was on of those "weezy f baby best rapper alive" type fan. i take it back you know his lane.

thats wazup nigga.

Wayne is pretty tight but waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay overrated.

and i think he was better before 2.

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2008, 07:37:39 PM »

nah dummy. anybody that can listen to that dude with both open ears and supposedly a brain  and can tell me that wayne is over my head(no where near) is mentally unstable.

lmao!

Invincible

« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2008, 07:49:37 PM »

lmao!

Not sure if you've noticed yet but this is the biggest dick rider going. According to him, T.I. is the greatest. he won't put him down in any way.

Regime*Rida

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2008, 08:24:23 PM »
He not the wackest alive, BUT.. def not the best either!!! I don't listen to him or give a fuck about him. I got over 500 hip hop albums in my collection and not one of them is a wayne album! Theres a lot better MC's out there than wayne.

Peace
She started letting me and my boys hit together
Me and Pac hit the slot now it's out in the open
Didn't take long, to make her get it on, came on strong
And Thugs Get Lonely Too was our slogan - "TECH N9NE"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2008, 08:25:06 PM »

lmao!

Not sure if you've noticed yet but this is the biggest dick rider going. According to him, T.I. is the greatest. he won't put him down in any way.

^i think his greatest quote of all-time was "Trap Muzik>>>Illmatic". :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

back to the thread...i voted "Ok Sometimes" simply because...he's ok sometimes. :P

Invincible

« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2008, 08:26:33 PM »

lmao!

^i think his greatest quote of all-time was "Trap Muzik>>>Illmatic". :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

When did he say that? Ahahahahahaha  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2008, 08:28:48 PM »

lmao!

When did he say that? Ahahahahahaha  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

back when Nas' album dropped. the orginal post was about the album & here he comes sayin Nas don't got shit on TI & how much greater he is in every single way. it was quite funny i must say lol.