Author Topic: The Game Ft Ne-yo - Camera Phone  (Read 1681 times)

Lunatic

Re: The Game Ft Ne-yo - Camera Phone
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2008, 07:45:59 PM »
gonna hear it soon!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2008, 07:46:29 PM »
This songs ight, ntn special, pretty weak imo, glad it didnt make the album!!!

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2008, 07:48:13 PM »
I'm out...more soon

STFU you aren't leaking them retard way to try and make it seem like your leaking tracks. Go to realestniggas thats where its going to leak he just jacked it from that board

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2008, 07:50:08 PM »
Hopefully it dont makes the album like ppl said! I really dont feel that song

Matt.

« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2008, 07:51:42 PM »
I'm out...more soon

STFU you aren't leaking them retard way to try and make it seem like your leaking tracks. Go to realestniggas thats where its going to leak he just jacked it from that board

What?
It's not business of yours where i got it from, but i can tell you now...it aint no releastniggas

h2k4

« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2008, 07:52:48 PM »
I'm out...more soon

Does it really matter?  He's bringing them here for everyone to listen to.  I don't see a problem with that.

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2008, 07:53:16 PM »
I'm out...more soon

Great 1st post.

Now, please, STFU.

Invincible

« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2008, 07:54:58 PM »
I'm out...more soon

Nice first post newb. Why don't you take your arse over there then. Who gives a flying fuck.

Black Gloves

« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2008, 07:55:23 PM »

This is not on the album, other wise he wouldnt release it dumb ass ::)

The tracklist is already out. This track is not on it.

Get it now?

Damn people THAT stupid?

EFFeX

« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2008, 08:01:55 PM »

This is not on the album, other wise he wouldnt release it dumb ass ::)

The tracklist is already out. This track is not on it.

Get it now?

Damn people THAT stupid?

The first half of your post makes no sense. Rappers release tracks from their albums all the time to build up hype, that is common practice. However, it's like you said since the track list is out that's another thing.

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2008, 08:10:12 PM »
After hearing Superman and this track, LAX has the major potential to be balls.  Both of them tracks are weak as hell.  Game sounds like a b-artist.

They not on LAX you stupid mufucka..do you know what leftovers are?

Leftover = Songs that werent good enough to make the album

LOL at these clowns

One of the two tracks were, at one point, considered for the album.  The other one is probably from a recording session for L.A.X.  Therefore, it's a legitimate concern.  The only quality track from the lot that's been released is Game's Pain. Big Dreams was allright.  My Life was weak lyrically.  911 is a Joke was poorly executed.  Oh, yeah, I forgot Dope Boyz.  Show's how good that weak ass Roc Boys track was.  I wondered why Jay's rumored new track is called Jockin' Jay-Z.

The Game can come correct, he just hasn't yet.  That's my word.

What in the fuck you talkin about?

911 is a joke - Mixtape song

Big Dreams - Not on the album. He recorded that song with the intentions to just feed it to the streets 1 day. Never planned on be on the album.

Camera Phone - Not on the album

How was My Life weak lyrically when its a STORYTELLIN TRACK bout HIS LIFE?

what did you expect him to rap about? Punchlines and multies?

And u the ONLY ONE ive seen THIS FAR complain about 911 is a joke so you dont know wtf u talkin about..poorly excecuted SMH

swear i hate faggots like this dude that dont even know what he complaining about he just makin up shit in his head lmao
WTF is you talkin about "it was considered for the album" what do u know?? Obviously he didnt like it so he took it off SMH at this clown

And for this dude to say that LAX has a big chance of being wack after 3 songs (Pain, Dope Boys and My Life) just proves you dont know what in the fuck u talkin about.

The album is 19 deep. So 3 songs outta 19 means you heard it all??

You are one dumb mutherfucka.  

My Life was weak because it was lame, bullshit from The Game.  He doesn't come anew.  It's just the same consistent bullshit lyrically.  It's trite, reproduced track.  Just Beginning (Where I'm From) shits on this and that's from Game's earlier career.  

Artists always come with some bullshit excuse when a song doesn't hit.  For example, Big Dreams.  "I'm just feeding the streets."  Naw, you ain't feeding shit besides you're failure to produce a quality single.

Tell me what's hot about 911 is a joke?  The Beat?  haha.  The lyrics? haha.  That shit was LAME.  It wasn't motivational, hype, or educational.  It's just bullshit.  The song was whack!

To reflect over tracks The Game's released during this era of his career is to reflect over the potential of the album.  So far, the material that's found it's way onto the interwebs has been consistently subpar.  

Of course, I'm expecting the remaining tracks to be hot but each one that's getting leaked has yet to be so of course I'm a tad bit disappointed.  

To add, quality songs, despite usually being a certain type of track, are usually singles.  If the singles are lacking what should I expect from a cd?  I'll download the bitch to see if it's crack or it's not.

Black Gloves

« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2008, 08:12:55 PM »
After hearing Superman and this track, LAX has the major potential to be balls.  Both of them tracks are weak as hell.  Game sounds like a b-artist.

LOL at these clowns

One of the two tracks were, at one point, considered for the album.  The other one is probably from a recording session for L.A.X.  Therefore, it's a legitimate concern.  The only quality track from the lot that's been released is Game's Pain. Big Dreams was allright.  My Life was weak lyrically.  911 is a Joke was poorly executed.  Oh, yeah, I forgot Dope Boyz.  Show's how good that weak ass Roc Boys track was.  I wondered why Jay's rumored new track is called Jockin' Jay-Z.

Big Dreams - Not on the album. He recorded that song with the intentions to just feed it to the streets 1 day. Never planned on be on the album.

And u the ONLY ONE ive seen THIS FAR complain about 911 is a joke so you dont know wtf u talkin about..poorly excecuted SMH

swear i hate faggots like this dude that dont even know what he complaining about he just makin up shit in his head lmao
WTF is you talkin about "it was considered for the album" what do u know?? Obviously he didnt like it so he took it off SMH at this clown

And for this dude to say that LAX has a big chance of being wack after 3 songs (Pain, Dope Boys and My Life) just proves you dont know what in the fuck u talkin about.

My Life was weak because it was lame, bullshit from The Game.  He doesn't come anew.  It's just the same consistent bullshit lyrically.  It's trite, reproduced track.  Just Beginning (Where I'm From) shits on this and that's from Game's earlier career.  

Artists always come with some bullshit excuse when a song doesn't hit.  For example, Big Dreams.  "I'm just feeding the streets."  Naw, you ain't feeding shit besides you're failure to produce a quality single.

Tell me what's hot about 911 is a joke?  The Beat?  haha.  The lyrics? haha.  That shit was LAME.  It wasn't motivational, hype, or educational.  It's just bullshit.  The song was whack!

To reflect over tracks The Game's released during this era of his career is to reflect over the potential of the album.  So far, the material that's found it's way onto the interwebs has been consistently subpar.  

Of course, I'm expecting the remaining tracks to be hot but each one that's getting leaked has yet to be so of course I'm a tad bit disappointed.  

To add, quality songs, despite usually being a certain type of track, are usually singles.  If the singles are lacking what should I expect from a cd?  I'll download the bitch to see if it's crack or it's not.

911 was wack? the beat? the lyrics?

LMAAAAAAO

please just delete your account

lmao i cant even take yo seriously.

and if you dont like Games music why dont you just stop listening??? just that easy buddy..but i understand it came be hard for the little people like you ;) :-*

i have never ever seen a dumb ass like dude

"it wasnt hype, no motivation no education" LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO this dude

Game is a GANGSTA RAPPER who ever said he was a "motiovational rapper" or anything else u just said?

go listen to something else if you lookin for motavation and the fact that u need to listen to hiphop for motivation or education is SAAAAAAAAD AS FUCK!

hahahaha

and if Game "can rip songs when he want" why dont u tell me which songs he ripped....i bet a MILLION that u gonna mention a song with WEAKER lyrics..but a better BEAT..cuz i know your type...u like songs with dope beats/hooks ;)
« Last Edit: August 08, 2008, 08:17:22 PM by Smoke Um »

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2008, 08:18:02 PM »

LOL at these clowns

911 was wack? the beat? the lyrics?

LMAAAAAAO

please just delete your account

lmao i cant even take yo seriously.

and if you dont like Games music why dont you just stop listening??? just that easy buddy..but i understand it came be hard for the little people like you ;) :-*

That track was whack, if you can't hear that then there's nothing I can do about it. 

I never said The Game's music as a whole was bad.  I'm commenting on his recent tracks which have been poor.

The problem is you can't take my critique for whatever reason it appears you border Stan territory for this dude.  I should know better than to argue with a Stan.  Naturally, they're not opinion to any negative comments about that artists. 

Edit:
Since you've added shit since you're last post, I'm going to add some more shit.

What was the point to releasing 911 is a joke (cop killa)?  Why was he crying about it?  It was a response to the Sean Bell murder.  It was supposed to cause a stir, a reflection on the poor quality of police work. It failed on all acounts.  It ain't do shit.  In fact it was so bad he cried. 

I don't need to listen to rap to be educated or motivated but QUALITY ART can do so.  The Game aspired to do such and failed.  And, yeah, I've been motivated & educated by both rap music and hip-hop as a culture.  It don't phase me.

Game tries to be a gangsta rapper and he's not always successful. 

A few hot tracks by The Game:
Just Beginning (Where I'm From)
Walk Through The Sky
Truth Rap
Dreams
Hate It Or Love It
Start From Scratch
No More Fun and Games
Here We Go Again
Doctor's Advocate
One Night
Ol' English