Author Topic: Surge in violent females - police  (Read 107 times)

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Surge in violent females - police
« on: August 09, 2008, 06:43:54 AM »
Violent women are stretching police resources, with increasing numbers arrested for such crime, police have warned.
(Advertisement)

The chairman of the Police Federation of England and Wales, Paul McKeever, told BBC TV there was a "new phenomenon" of violent women.

Mr McKeever said: "Clearly there is an increase in the number of women who use violence in their everyday lives and when they are out drinking on the streets around the country."

An average of 240 women a day are arrested for violent offences in England and Wales, according to recent figures from the Ministry of Justice.

Mr McKeever said young women were also joining violent gangs.

"It's a new phenomenon and it does stretch the resources of the police service," he said.

Men and boys are still far more likely to be involved in violent crime. But figures released by the Youth Justice Board confirm that female crime is on the increase.

The number of crimes committed by girls aged 10 to 17 in England and Wales has gone up by 25% in three years to 59,000. Minor assaults, robberies, public order and criminal damage offences have all increased.

Crime reduction charities say the increase is down to the police, who are dealing with violent women more formally in order to meet targets.

The chief executive of crime charity Nacro, Paul Cavadino, said female crimes such as school fighting were now "more often dealt with by more formal methods like reprimands, final warnings and prosecution"

sOURCE: http://uk.news.yahoo.com/pressass/20080809/tuk-surge-in-violent-females-police-6323e80.html
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

J Bananas

Re: Surge in violent females - police
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2008, 12:50:13 AM »
I believe it. so many of these cunts are acting out of pocket for the stupidest reasons..everywhere.

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2008, 01:33:26 PM »
They have the advantage legally. Plenty of women will fuck up their husband or boyfriend, and won't even get arrested.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2008, 04:57:04 PM »
^^^and did Plead self-defense...
But Violence in the Uk is on the up already..the rise of Knife attacks is just crazy..
Just like in  Ireland..here with the gang violence..
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Chief

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2008, 06:25:26 AM »
^^^and did Plead self-defense...

i doubt it would even get a police report  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D