Author Topic: All this Dr. Dre hating/bashing is getting out of hand  (Read 4097 times)

Lunatic

Re: All this Dr. Dre hating/bashing is getting out of hand
« Reply #105 on: January 06, 2009, 01:42:54 PM »
Yes it is going to get worse. I know for a fact that Dre's current decision with DETOX is a diferrent and more commercial vibe that anything he's done before. Not to mention he has indeed recorded with Fergie and Lil' Wayne and Iovine does have more influence on this than Dre's previous albums.
:-\
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

stillinrehab

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #106 on: January 06, 2009, 04:43:04 PM »
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!! Why even make this thread??? WHY???? WHY??? All these dudes that are hating are Dr. Dre are fucken idiots! D-Nice!!! Just ignore these fucken retards!!! They dont know shit! They are fucken deaf!! I heard banging ass shit on Games first album! On Busta Album! and on 50 and Eminems! These fucken children want everymotherfucking beat to be a motherfucking banger!!! Not realizing that maybe Dr. Dre is saving his shit for himself!! Idiots dont understand that its a business and has to give beats to 50 and Eminem but does not mean its necessarily the best beatz he has in his fucken vault! I recently heard some of the dopest beatz in the industry that came from dr. dre in the past 4 years! Get you some, Start From Scratch, Cocaina, Dont Get Carried Away, Higher, This is How We Do, Westside story, Outta control (remix) and original! Round Here by snoop and Boss Life, Imagine, Gunz Come Out! Those are just a few that are way way way way better than any bullshit that is coming out right now! Dr. Dre's beats all have backgrounds and themes to it! Timbaland has banging shit but its all Club Shit!! All You Fagets are fucken retarded to think Dr. Dre fell Off! If Nas or RZA or Focus and Premier and Timbaland say Dr. dre is the shit, WHY SHOULD I GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU GUYS THINK! NOBODY CARES BOUT YOU SQUARE ASS LAMES!!!

Firstly dude, Breathe!.... Secondly... you are pretty much spot on.... I dont think the good Dr owes us shit and so I dont care how long I wait there is dope shit coming out all the time adn that wont change if he releases this year or the next and it wont change the quality of what comes out... you KNOW hes the dude still so just chill and enjoy that and haters will only wear themselves out by hating! 8)

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #107 on: January 07, 2009, 12:09:48 AM »
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!! Why even make this thread??? WHY???? WHY??? All these dudes that are hating are Dr. Dre are fucken idiots! D-Nice!!! Just ignore these fucken retards!!! They dont know shit! They are fucken deaf!! I heard banging ass shit on Games first album! On Busta Album! and on 50 and Eminems! These fucken children want everymotherfucking beat to be a motherfucking banger!!! Not realizing that maybe Dr. Dre is saving his shit for himself!! Idiots dont understand that its a business and has to give beats to 50 and Eminem but does not mean its necessarily the best beatz he has in his fucken vault! I recently heard some of the dopest beatz in the industry that came from dr. dre in the past 4 years! Get you some, Start From Scratch, Cocaina, Dont Get Carried Away, Higher, This is How We Do, Westside story, Outta control (remix) and original! Round Here by snoop and Boss Life, Imagine, Gunz Come Out! Those are just a few that are way way way way better than any bullshit that is coming out right now! Dr. Dre's beats all have backgrounds and themes to it! Timbaland has banging shit but its all Club Shit!! All You Fagets are fucken retarded to think Dr. Dre fell Off! If Nas or RZA or Focus and Premier and Timbaland say Dr. dre is the shit, WHY SHOULD I GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU GUYS THINK! NOBODY CARES BOUT YOU SQUARE ASS LAMES!!!

Chilly Chill, lol. I ain't tripping. The point of the thread was to spark dialogue. Mission accomplished.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #108 on: January 07, 2009, 01:28:39 AM »
Why the hell are there like 1000 D~Nice's on this forum LOL?

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #109 on: January 07, 2009, 02:15:09 AM »
Why the hell are there like 1000 D~Nice's on this forum LOL?

Because, one is not enough. Lol.

afgmafia

• 'G'
« Reply #110 on: January 07, 2009, 10:21:16 AM »
whoever hatin on dre is stupiddddddddddd wen 2001 was comin out the beats he gave for snoop was shit but for lay-low i didnt really like buckem so ye
and den 2001 came out and u heard forgot about dre u heard next episode allll these sick ass songs u guys stupid to think that u can criticize him for the work hes been puttin out recently he savin it for himself come on like wow who wouldnt know that like wowww i mean timbaland would do da same who wouldn't do da same.

btw that 50 track is nice dont hate so if dats nice u can just imagineeeeeeeee how detox will be
and u aint fresh by bishop is tooooooooooooooooo nice fukin love that song

The Flying Dutchman

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #111 on: January 07, 2009, 01:44:48 PM »
Yes it is going to get worse. I know for a fact that Dre's current decision with DETOX is a diferrent and more commercial vibe that anything he's done before. Not to mention he has indeed recorded with Fergie and Lil' Wayne and Iovine does have more influence on this than Dre's previous albums.

fuck outta here with that fergie/wayne bullshit, how the hell do you 'know' this???

I for one am not buying bullshit like this... Dre is the fuckin man, he wont sell out like that...

I mean, he brought us Eminem when that poppy hotboyz shit was hot, 50 when jarule was king, say what you want about these 2 but they were better than anything out at the time...

Jaydc555

« Reply #112 on: January 07, 2009, 02:07:21 PM »
I don't know why people like to criticize him so much.every beat he does has to be analyzed so much.Its like people expect him to be god and never make any mistakes.He's just a man who makes good music.why does it always have to be next level?the dude produced undisputed classics hasn't he done enough?he doesn't owe anyone anything.just enjoy the music.who cares even if detox never comes.never has one man been so analyzed its so odd.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #113 on: January 07, 2009, 02:09:25 PM »
I don't know why people like to criticize him so much.every beat he does has to be analyzed so much.Its like people expect him to be god and never make any mistakes.He's just a man who makes good music.why does it always have to be next level?the dude produced undisputed classics hasn't he done enough?he doesn't owe anyone anything.just enjoy the music.who cares even if detox never comes.never has one man been so analyzed its so odd.

but that's actually a good thing at the same time, that his stuff gets analysed so much after all these years  ;)

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #114 on: January 07, 2009, 02:11:07 PM »
YES IT IS GETTING OUT OF HAND I AM #1 DRE FAN AND I DONT CARE IF HE EVER DROPS AGAIN

Jaydc555

« Reply #115 on: January 07, 2009, 02:14:53 PM »
I mean it just shows you how much he's done to get the response he does.when dr dre does a track everybody knows and everyone listens to it

BigEEE

• 'G'
« Reply #116 on: January 07, 2009, 02:50:55 PM »
No one can ever deny Dre's legacy. But Dre needs to feed his fans, or else they begin to turn on you. as you can see here.
Good luck on detox!

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #117 on: January 07, 2009, 03:03:31 PM »
No one can ever deny Dre's legacy. But Dre needs to feed his fans, or else they begin to turn on you. as you can see here.
Good luck on detox!

but as far as Detox is concerned, that's partly Dre's fault too ( not justifying any of the reactions though); he lied a few times after all

BigEEE

• 'G'
« Reply #118 on: January 07, 2009, 04:27:08 PM »
He might be second thinking his work on detox, because since there's so much hype, he might not have the records to fulfill that hype.

$Eg2$

« Reply #119 on: January 07, 2009, 04:45:54 PM »
It might b getting outta hand but I also think the Dr Dre ballriding is also a bit outta hand D Nice  8)