Author Topic: All this Dr. Dre hating/bashing is getting out of hand  (Read 4088 times)

D~Nice

Re: All this Dr. Dre hating/bashing is getting out of hand
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2008, 01:44:47 PM »
I hear couple say a couple tracks here and there, well yeah that is true, but does that mean the guy fell off completely? No. Hell that Murder These Murderers beat he did a year ago was pure FIRE!

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2008, 01:49:00 PM »
dr dre isnt a great producer, he has up to 10 people working on one beat. and has an average of 2 beats release a year which are usually wack, theres not been one good beat from him thats comparable to somthing from the doc or previous ...... theres 100;s of better producers out there

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

wballz187

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2008, 02:02:23 PM »
don;t worry D, all the haters will be first in line when detox drops ;D

I just don't get it. I can name at least 5-10 bangers that Dre has dropped since The Big Bang, which looks like to me most people in here believe that he fell off after that album.

i thought that the feedback of Grow Up was mostly positive though
I heard "Grow Up" for the first time today on Music Choice.  I liked it!  How bout a link!
you couldn't drop dope shit with rocks in your culoo-crooked i

midwestryder

« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2008, 02:06:57 PM »
dr dre isnt a great producer, he has up to 10 people working on one beat. and has an average of 2 beats release a year which are usually wack, theres not been one good beat from him thats comparable to somthing from the doc or previous ...... theres 100;s of better producers out there
please hater get a life . dr dre is a great proudcuer,hater . also Dr dre is better then any new school producer today. most of these new school producer stole from dr dre's style anyways . dr dre & every old school producer are better then any of these bullshit bitting new school producers.cool & dre are bitters & so is the rest of the new school.

Philip1123

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2008, 02:18:29 PM »
Dre is a legend, there's no questioning that. It's just that lately he's been hit or miss...
Real talk. Some of those piano beats are so boring and one dimensional.

BIGWORM

« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2008, 02:30:11 PM »
great producer but way too overrated....

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2008, 02:31:46 PM »
I hear couple say a couple tracks here and there, well yeah that is true, but does that mean the guy fell off completely? No. Hell that Murder These Murderers beat he did a year ago was pure FIRE!

yeah Dre and bias go hand in hand

D~Nice

« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2008, 02:36:30 PM »

Name them. And name some that have half the years put in Dre does (10+ years or more)

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2008, 02:58:03 PM »
Hip hop fans have such a short memory. Sure Dre hasn't been releasing anything amazing in the last few years, but that doesn't mean you can suddenly throw out the last 20 years of classic material before that. No one has a catalog even close to Dre, and no one has had the success he's had.

He's obviously been saving the majority of his time and his beats for his own projects, and hopefully it'll show. In the last 3 years, Timbaland has been the far better producer though. Dre can't just release hundreds of beats a year, it's quality control. No one gets excited over a Storch beat, or Swizz Beats anymore. They flooded the pool with their material, much of it no good. Dre releases a few beats a year to remind you he's still around. He obviously put no time into the beats he gave TI or Snoop. The point is, when Detox and Bishop drop, then you can judge Dre's quality of music. Other then that, you can't judge the quality from beats he mailed to people.

Also, lets hope Dre's working with Snoop, 50 and Em won't hold up Detox or the Reformation. Get those 2 projects out, then focus on other people. They can wait in line.

Lunatic

« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2008, 03:01:01 PM »
^what beats did he give T.I.? there's a rumor saying he did, but we haven't heard them yet and i'm pretty sure there won't be no dre on paper trail.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

D~Nice

« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2008, 03:06:31 PM »
Hip hop fans have such a short memory. Sure Dre hasn't been releasing anything amazing in the last few years, but that doesn't mean you can suddenly throw out the last 20 years of classic material before that. No one has a catalog even close to Dre, and no one has had the success he's had.

He's obviously been saving the majority of his time and his beats for his own projects, and hopefully it'll show. In the last 3 years, Timbaland has been the far better producer though. Dre can't just release hundreds of beats a year, it's quality control. No one gets excited over a Storch beat, or Swizz Beats anymore. They flooded the pool with their material, much of it no good. Dre releases a few beats a year to remind you he's still around. He obviously put no time into the beats he gave TI or Snoop. The point is, when Detox and Bishop drop, then you can judge Dre's quality of music. Other then that, you can't judge the quality from beats he mailed to people.

Also, lets hope Dre's working with Snoop, 50 and Em won't hold up Detox or the Reformation. Get those 2 projects out, then focus on other people. They can wait in line.

Testify. That was some real talk pimpin. +1

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2008, 03:22:37 PM »

Name them. And name some that have half the years put in Dre does (10+ years or more)

name what???

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

D~Nice

« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2008, 03:25:32 PM »

name what???

All these better producers.

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2008, 03:30:13 PM »

name what???

timbaland,
cool & dre,
dj toomp,
danjahandz,
dj premier,
kanye west,
polow da don,
just blaze,
dj khalil,
9th Wonder,
dj quik,

etc
etc.......

D~Nice

« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2008, 03:34:33 PM »

name what???

timbaland,
cool & dre,
dj toomp,
danjahandz,
dj premier,
kanye west,
polow da don,
just blaze,
dj khalil,
9th Wonder,
dj quik,

etc
etc.......

Yeah that is a nice list. But saying they all are a better producer than Dre is pushing it.