Author Topic: All this Dr. Dre hating/bashing is getting out of hand  (Read 4086 times)

Black Gloves

Re: All this Dr. Dre hating/bashing is getting out of hand
« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2008, 06:02:45 PM »
ehhhh dre doesnt write his own lyrics cracka Roll Eyes

quik, just blaze, premo, rza, timbo, kanye > dre

Kanye and Just Blaze? Come on, Kanye sucks, and Just Blaze only has a dozen good beats. Even Premo can't touch Dre. Quik, Timbo and Dre at least can produce an entire album by themselves. No talent in making a beat and mailing it to someone. If you can't produce a complete album, your not in Dre's league.

shut up. i didnt ask about what u think faggot.

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2008, 06:13:18 PM »
i think people have kind of fallen for the image interscope and dre want them to believe, that he's this all time great producer, truth is - he's basically just a cover letter, everything behind that is dr dre, the ghost writers, the producers, guitar, piano etc etc players -

Why do none of his producers sound as dope when they stop working with dre then? Mel Man anyone?

If your tryna say Dre fell off how can you think Premier and RZA havent fallen off aswell? Their 90's shit > Anything they've done in 2000. Dre on the other hand, in the opinion of people who tihnk he fell off, only fell off in the last couple years. Listen to the beats he gave 50 for the Get Rich or Die Trying OST, or that beat he gave Kam, homies got heaters! Minority Report he gave to Jay Z is a sick beat too...

most of his producers do sound dope when there without dre, and he doesnt use just "another" producer, he has various producers at a time working on records with him, in the past 10 years he hasnt made a god damn beat by himself... and minority report SUCKED it was a ripped sample taken from Pavarotti's "Non ti scordar di me" - with a standard basic wack ass drum loop, with no bridge or hook,

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #47 on: August 09, 2008, 06:19:07 PM »
Dre fell off, but one can't expect him to be at the top of his game forever
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: August 09, 2008, 06:36:57 PM »
i dont know what to think about dre....but.he is still a very good producer and a great mixer...his work on jayz album was cool to me ...the busta album got  a few bangers...but some of his shit in the last couple years isnt really that great anymore or sounds perfect at first but gets boring qickly
his best shit is def the death row shit and some of the things he put out during the 2001 time (buck em)

K-9

« Reply #49 on: August 09, 2008, 09:42:35 PM »
THE DOCTOR FELL OFF I HAVENT HEARD ONE GOOD DRE SONG FOR YRS THAT BEEN GOOD THAT NIGGA JUST TAKING CREDITS FOR OTHER PEOPLES WORK LIKE DAZ RAPPERS GOTTA KISS ASS LITERALLY FOR A BEAT

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: August 09, 2008, 10:15:53 PM »

Kanye and Just Blaze? Come on, Kanye sucks, and Just Blaze only has a dozen good beats. Even Premo can't touch Dre. Quik, Timbo and Dre at least can produce an entire album by themselves. No talent in making a beat and mailing it to someone. If you can't produce a complete album, your not in Dre's league.

come on homie i cant take you serious, o.k dre is a good "producer" but he aint touching none of them, kanye,s just blazehit ratio compared to dre's doesnt match up, theres more hot kanye tracks out there and just blaze tracks then there is dre tracks, and they dont have another ten people working on on the beat and they dont take a year to make it either, and premo is just as slow as dre with the release of beats, but most of his stuff shits on dre's, and errrr . . . what complete album has dre produced?? lmao . . .chronic? NO! chronic 2001? NO!

So your actually saying Kanye's two albums are better then the Chronic and 2001? By complete album, I mean 80% of the tracks. 10 people working on the beat? Just because Storch is on the drums making the sample doesn't mean he's producing it. Come on man, honestly, you can't be serious if you think Kanye or Blaze is better then Dre's production for NWA or his two albums. That's an incredibly stupid thing to say.

Black Gloves

« Reply #51 on: August 09, 2008, 10:28:25 PM »

come on homie i cant take you serious, o.k dre is a good "producer" but he aint touching none of them, kanye,s just blazehit ratio compared to dre's doesnt match up, theres more hot kanye tracks out there and just blaze tracks then there is dre tracks, and they dont have another ten people working on on the beat and they dont take a year to make it either, and premo is just as slow as dre with the release of beats, but most of his stuff shits on dre's, and errrr . . . what complete album has dre produced?? lmao . . .chronic? NO! chronic 2001? NO!

So your actually saying Kanye's two albums are better then the Chronic and 2001? By complete album, I mean 80% of the tracks. 10 people working on the beat? Just because Storch is on the drums making the sample doesn't mean he's producing it. Come on man, honestly, you can't be serious if you think Kanye or Blaze is better then Dre's production for NWA or his two albums. That's an incredibly stupid thing to say.

nobody cares about what you think cracka

bottom line is my opinion > yours

Kanyes 2 albums > Dre's 2 lazy album that he didnt do by himself

go to your local emo forum and cry about it.

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #52 on: August 09, 2008, 10:29:52 PM »

tell u the honest to god truth...

dr dre couldnt carry a whole album by himself... he cant rap... i mean if u a perfectionist.. all perfectionist sorta have that do it yaself attitude... how come he never jus put out a album by himself...

look at the kanyes, quiks, banks and stuff.. all these people r greater than dre...kuz they aint have 30differnt rappers carryin it for them..

dre thing is he the quincy jones of rap... quincy cant sing.. but his team can make some impeccable music...

i know i aint the only person that dont get dre shit for the lyrics...none of the shit he produced was sayin shit...that i havent heard already...i get it for the trunk...

fuck  who should be on detox.. detox should be free of rappers....n let the music speak for itself.. thats how id do it...

pootie tang dropped a record not sayin shit.. n what it do... :o

D~Nice

« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2008, 10:31:50 PM »

dr dre couldnt carry a whole album by himself... he cant rap... i mean if u a perfectionist.. all perfectionist sorta have that do it yaself attitude... how come he never jus put out a album by himself...

look at the kanyes, quiks, banks and stuff.. all these people r greater than dre...kuz they aint have 30differnt rappers carryin it for them..

dre thing is he the quincy jones of rap... quincy cant sing.. but his team can make some impeccable music...

i know i aint the only person that dont get dre shit for the lyrics...none of the shit he produced wasnt sayin shit...that i havent heard already...i get it for the trunk...

fuck  who should be on detox.. detox should be free of rappers....n let the music speak for itself.. thats how id do it...

I am not talking about Dre as a rapper. It is well known he has ghostwriters. Strictly beats is what I am talking about.

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #54 on: August 09, 2008, 10:40:11 PM »

i know i aint the only person that dont get dre shit for the lyrics...none of the shit he produced wasnt sayin shit...that i havent heard already...i get it for the trunk...

I am not talking about Dre as a rapper. It is well known he has ghostwriters. Strictly beats is what I am talking about.

i got what u sayin...

im sayin the nigga should use detox.. n free it of all these bullshit ass rappers n singers.. n let the music speak for itself.. to shut niggas up...

im sick of dre compilations.. some of his best shit.. bullshit ass snoop, eminem, game, kurupt nem fucked the quality of the music up..
day that the niggaz took over... would be gangsta as fuck without em rappin.. rat tat tat tat and stranded on deathrow, high powered...

its a bunch more.. that if he woulda jus dropped it...as instrumentals... mannn nobody would fuck with that boy beat wise... them artist take away the shit he creates...

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: August 09, 2008, 10:41:27 PM »
nobody cares about what you think cracka

bottom line is my opinion > yours

Kanyes 2 albums > Dre's 2 lazy album that he didnt do by himself

go to your local emo forum and cry about it.

Listen junior, you obviously can't express yourself without using pointless arguments. Educate yourself in music if you think Kanye is a better producer then Dre. Judging from the Game picture in your sig, you're just upset about Dre not working with your favorite mediocre rapper. Simple as that son. Therapy would help sort out your personality disorder.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2008, 10:43:12 PM by The King of Mitt Romney's Fan Club »

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: August 09, 2008, 10:45:18 PM »
lol Premier not in the same league as Dre??? Okaaaay ::)

D~Nice

« Reply #57 on: August 09, 2008, 10:55:25 PM »

i got what u sayin...

im sayin the nigga should use detox.. n free it of all these bullshit ass rappers n singers.. n let the music speak for itself.. to shut niggas up...

im sick of dre compilations.. some of his best shit.. bullshit ass snoop, eminem, game, kurupt nem fucked the quality of the music up..
day that the niggaz took over... would be gangsta as fuck without em rappin.. rat tat tat tat and stranded on deathrow, high powered...

its a bunch more.. that if he woulda jus dropped it...as instrumentals... mannn nobody would fuck with that boy beat wise... them artist take away the shit he creates...

Good point

J Bananas

« Reply #58 on: August 09, 2008, 11:01:59 PM »

i know i aint the only person that dont get dre shit for the lyrics...none of the shit he produced was sayin shit...that i havent heard already...i get it for the trunk...

fuck  who should be on detox.. detox should be free of rappers....n let the music speak for itself.. thats how id do it...

thats all and thats it.

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #59 on: August 10, 2008, 12:37:18 AM »
How do you haters know that Kanye or Quik don't have shitloads of people in the studio working with them? People that play their instruments may have their own ideas, you know?
As for those hundreds of beatmakers that are hot now...most of them aren't real producers, every one of us can make beats in our little homestudiobasement and send those to artists, Dre works with the artist on the song.
And when your answer is "bottom line is my opinion > yours" you don't know shit.

Dre ain't fallen off before Detox has flopped, then I will believe it.