Author Topic: All this Dr. Dre hating/bashing is getting out of hand  (Read 4054 times)

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: All this Dr. Dre hating/bashing is getting out of hand
« Reply #60 on: August 10, 2008, 01:17:19 AM »
DJ Toomp and Timbaland co produced all the bangers on Kanyes last album, check the credits. And saying Kanye's albums are better than The Chronic and 2001 just shows you a young mahfucka who knows nothing bout the game, both those albums created movements, and changed the game, and that's not even mentioning his N.W.A., Eazy E, and Snoop Dogg albums that he produced from the top down.

College Dropout and Late Registration had no movement's attached to them, dope albums both of them but they didnt change the game. Graduation's the closest thing Kanye has to an album that changed the game, and half the beats on their had co producers as well...

Just Blaze is dope as fuck, but he's never produced a complete album, he was key to the early rocafella movement, but he's been trying to break his own artist into the game (Saigon) and hasn't had any luck atl all. Dr. Dre is a legend, and the only other producers that belong beside him are RZA, Premier and Timbaland...
« Last Edit: August 10, 2008, 01:23:13 AM by dubsmith_nz »

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #61 on: August 10, 2008, 01:23:04 AM »
All I am saying is just because Harry the Wino down the street in the cardboard box got a hold of some Pro Tools and made some hot beats does not make him a better overall producer then Dre just because people liked his record for a hot minute. People act like Dre got 1 foot in the grave already.

true, but keep in mind that you're talking to a thick wall  ;)

« Last Edit: August 10, 2008, 01:53:43 AM by Dre-Day »

Prof@ssor

« Reply #62 on: August 10, 2008, 01:36:25 AM »

tell u the honest to god truth...

dr dre couldnt carry a whole album by himself... he cant rap... i mean if u a perfectionist.. all perfectionist sorta have that do it yaself attitude... how come he never jus put out a album by himself...

look at the kanyes, quiks, banks and stuff.. all these people r greater than dre...kuz they aint have 30differnt rappers carryin it for them..

dre thing is he the quincy jones of rap... quincy cant sing.. but his team can make some impeccable music...

i know i aint the only person that dont get dre shit for the lyrics...none of the shit he produced was sayin shit...that i havent heard already...i get it for the trunk...

fuck  who should be on detox.. detox should be free of rappers....n let the music speak for itself.. thats how id do it...

pootie tang dropped a record not sayin shit.. n what it do... :o

this one name made your opinion about Dre worthless to read...

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: August 10, 2008, 01:46:18 AM »
Ok so some of his beats are not what we are used to. But to say the man is garbage like I see half of this forum is saying is insane. Cool N Dre better than Dr. Dre?  ???

Longevity

That word is a lost art in hip hop nowdays. Just because you hot now, does not mean that is going to last your whole career. Now I am just as frustrated as the next person about Detox not being out, but I know whenever it does drop, Dre is going to have some heat on the album. Period.

No diss intended to any of the dope producers out there, they are doing they thing. But holla back in 20 years and if they have as long a career as Dre and make consistent hits, then we on to something.
MY NIGGA. 8)spoken very well.

Prof@ssor

« Reply #64 on: August 10, 2008, 01:46:32 AM »
ehhhh dre doesnt write his own lyrics cracka Roll Eyes

quik, just blaze, premo, rza, timbo, kanye > dre

Kanye and Just Blaze? Come on, Kanye sucks, and Just Blaze only has a dozen good beats. Even Premo can't touch Dre. Quik, Timbo and Dre at least can produce an entire album by themselves. No talent in making a beat and mailing it to someone. If you can't produce a complete album, your not in Dre's league.

come on homie i cant take you serious, o.k dre is a good "producer" but he aint touching none of them, kanye,s just blazehit ratio compared to dre's doesnt match up, theres more hot kanye tracks out there and just blaze tracks then there is dre tracks, and they dont have another ten people working on on the beat and they dont take a year to make it either, and premo is just as slow as dre with the release of beats, but most of his stuff shits on dre's, and errrr . . . what complete album has dre produced?? lmao . . .chronic? NO! chronic 2001? NO!

So your actually saying Kanye's two albums are better then the Chronic and 2001? By complete album, I mean 80% of the tracks. 10 people working on the beat? Just because Storch is on the drums making the sample doesn't mean he's producing it. Come on man, honestly, you can't be serious if you think Kanye or Blaze is better then Dre's production for NWA or his two albums. That's an incredibly stupid thing to say.

nobody cares about what you think cracka

bottom line is my opinion > yours

Kanyes 2 albums > Dre's 2 lazy album that he didnt do by himself

go to your local emo forum and cry about it.

this cracka has the same right as you to speak his mind about Dre, u little intellectually undeveloped niccuh!!

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #65 on: August 10, 2008, 01:47:32 AM »

dr dre couldnt carry a whole album by himself... he cant rap... i mean if u a perfectionist.. all perfectionist sorta have that do it yaself attitude... how come he never jus put out a album by himself...

look at the kanyes, quiks, banks and stuff.. all these people r greater than dre...kuz they aint have 30differnt rappers carryin it for them..

dre thing is he the quincy jones of rap... quincy cant sing.. but his team can make some impeccable music...

i know i aint the only person that dont get dre shit for the lyrics...none of the shit he produced was sayin shit...that i havent heard already...i get it for the trunk...

fuck  who should be on detox.. detox should be free of rappers....n let the music speak for itself.. thats how id do it...

this one name made your opinion about Dre worthless to read...

but u read it... :-\

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: August 10, 2008, 01:48:52 AM »
don;t worry D, all the haters will be first in line when detox drops ;D

I just don't get it. I can name at least 5-10 bangers that Dre has dropped since The Big Bang, which looks like to me most people in here believe that he fell off after that album.

i thought that the feedback of Grow Up was mostly positive though
it was cool,but nothing ground breaking.....lost ones was tight.cant front.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #67 on: August 10, 2008, 02:14:20 AM »

fuck  who should be on detox.. detox should be free of rappers....n let the music speak for itself.. thats how id do it...

Quik and Kanye don't have lots of guests on their album? Since when? Have you looked at the guest lists? Quik's last album had two songs with no features on them. His albums before that were loaded with features too.

Are any of the people who keep bringing up Kanye aware that his second album was nearly all produced with Jon Brion? He got a song by Just Blaze that he just raps on. Mike Dean mixed all the songs. Did you read any of his album credits or did you just assume that he did them by himself? From what I'm reading on these credits, he seems to be guilty of the same shit you think it was wrong for Dre to do. His second and third albums are full of guest producers and studio musicians.

midwestryder

« Reply #68 on: August 10, 2008, 03:36:50 PM »

Kanye and Just Blaze? Come on, Kanye sucks, and Just Blaze only has a dozen good beats. Even Premo can't touch Dre. Quik, Timbo and Dre at least can produce an entire album by themselves. No talent in making a beat and mailing it to someone. If you can't produce a complete album, your not in Dre's league.

come on homie i cant take you serious, o.k dre is a good "producer" but he aint touching none of them, kanye,s just blazehit ratio compared to dre's doesnt match up, theres more hot kanye tracks out there and just blaze tracks then there is dre tracks, and they dont have another ten people working on on the beat and they dont take a year to make it either, and premo is just as slow as dre with the release of beats, but most of his stuff shits on dre's, and errrr . . . what complete album has dre produced?? lmao . . .chronic? NO! chronic 2001? NO!

So your actually saying Kanye's two albums are better then the Chronic and 2001? By complete album, I mean 80% of the tracks. 10 people working on the beat? Just because Storch is on the drums making the sample doesn't mean he's producing it. Come on man, honestly, you can't be serious if you think Kanye or Blaze is better then Dre's production for NWA or his two albums. That's an incredibly stupid thing to say.

please loser ,get a life . kanye has never made anything better then dr dre .DR DRE> kanye west .  DR dre> all new school producers .kayne copied from dr dre . sos without dr dre there would be no producer like kanye today . Kanyes  3 albums < Dre's 3 album. kayne has never &wil never make a better album then dr dre . all of Dr dre's album's are better then anything kanye has ever made . kanyei s joke compared to dr dre . also nobody cares what you stupid young ass thinks becasse every rapper & producer from the old school  is & always will be better the any of these new school rapper & prodcuers
The old school is better then the new school & always wil be . kayne is new school & that means he sucks compared to old school like Dr dre.

Black Gloves

« Reply #69 on: August 10, 2008, 03:49:22 PM »

please loser ,get a life . kanye has never made anything better then dr dre .DR DRE> kanye west .  DR dre> all new school producers .kayne copied from dr dre . sos without dr dre there would be no producer like kanye today . Kanyes  3 albums < Dre's 3 album. kayne has never &wil never make a better album then dr dre . all of Dr dre's album's are better then anything kanye has ever made . kanyei s joke compared to dr dre . also nobody cares what you stupid young ass thinks becasse every rapper & producer from the old school  is & always will be better the any of these new school rapper & prodcuers
The old school is better then the new school & always wil be . kayne is new school & that means he sucks compared to old school like Dr dre.

man just shut up why it always seems like this dude is cryin when he types his shit.

i like old school shit more than i like new school shit who the fuck said anything about new school vs old school cryin ass half a faggot?

bottom line is quik, kanye, rza, just blaze, timbo, focus (aftermath) > dre

Okka

« Reply #70 on: August 10, 2008, 04:29:46 PM »
He obviously put no time into the beats he gave TI or Snoop.

He produced somethin for TI?

afgmafia

• 'G'
« Reply #71 on: August 10, 2008, 05:45:54 PM »
Aiight listen Dr. Dre started Gangsta rap i dun care about no eazy e shit started it no eazy may have bailed dre out of jail after dre kept coming in and out but without dre making the beats they wouldn't make it far i mean like u cant say if u go listen to boyz in the hood you won't be banging that shit aiight

and second of all i understand dre always needs someone else in the studio but thats because he can't control everything at once i've been in the studio alright u got ur drums that are in the booth like dre likes it (timbaland does that as well) and then u got ur piano section, and blah blah but wat im trying to say is he cant hit a beat on the drum and then run and play a key on the piano. That's why Premo does everything by himself cuz he uses the MPK beat maker thing so that he can make beats right on his lap. Dre also uses the best producers he knows to make the song a banger like him and mike elizondo work so well together... back down, dont get carried away, just to mention a few if u listen to them right now dont tell me ur not bopping ur head.

and as for stealing beats Dre is kinda like the guy who knows what ppl want to listen to he knows he aint produced it but he knows if he puts out regardless if he made it or not ppl are going to like it and he was right ppl loved aint nuthin but a g thang it was like the west coast anthem for like a year

And for this shit where u guys are like he aint put out fire since, well its because he savin it for detox even years back probly started savin since late 2006 but before that he did make bomb shit like imagine, game's shit like how we do start from scratch. So just cuz he aint dropped shit recently doesnt mean he's shit

and yea grow up was aiight it wasnt that bad but i think bishop and dre just wanted to release it just to address fans otherwise im pretty sure that's not the real single of The Reformation

all im saying is dre created it dre runs it, and every day is dre day in the music biz

Invincible

« Reply #72 on: August 10, 2008, 08:16:35 PM »
lol Premier not in the same league as Dre??? Okaaaay ::)

Thats exactly what i was thinking. Primo and Dre are in a league of their own. Its very rarely that I dislike a track of theirs.

Dre & Primo>Everyone else.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2008, 08:24:40 PM by dopewhiterapper »

Black Gloves

« Reply #73 on: August 10, 2008, 08:22:28 PM »
Aiight listen Dr. Dre started Gangsta rap i dun care about no eazy e shit started it no eazy may have bailed dre out of jail after dre kept coming in and out but without dre making the beats they wouldn't make it far i mean like u cant say if u go listen to boyz in the hood you won't be banging that shit aiight

and second of all i understand dre always needs someone else in the studio but thats because he can't control everything at once i've been in the studio alright u got ur drums that are in the booth like dre likes it (timbaland does that as well) and then u got ur piano section, and blah blah but wat im trying to say is he cant hit a beat on the drum and then run and play a key on the piano. That's why Premo does everything by himself cuz he uses the MPK beat maker thing so that he can make beats right on his lap. Dre also uses the best producers he knows to make the song a banger like him and mike elizondo work so well together... back down, dont get carried away, just to mention a few if u listen to them right now dont tell me ur not bopping ur head.

and as for stealing beats Dre is kinda like the guy who knows what ppl want to listen to he knows he aint produced it but he knows if he puts out regardless if he made it or not ppl are going to like it and he was right ppl loved aint nuthin but a g thang it was like the west coast anthem for like a year

And for this shit where u guys are like he aint put out fire since, well its because he savin it for detox even years back probly started savin since late 2006 but before that he did make bomb shit like imagine, game's shit like how we do start from scratch. So just cuz he aint dropped shit recently doesnt mean he's shit

and yea grow up was aiight it wasnt that bad but i think bishop and dre just wanted to release it just to address fans otherwise im pretty sure that's not the real single of The Reformation

all im saying is dre created it dre runs it, and every day is dre day in the music biz

hurry up and drop detox Dre until then shut up

D~Nice

« Reply #74 on: August 10, 2008, 10:35:24 PM »
Good to see there are still some Dre supporters out there.