Author Topic: All this Dr. Dre hating/bashing is getting out of hand  (Read 4090 times)

MediumL

Re: All this Dr. Dre hating/bashing is getting out of hand
« Reply #90 on: August 12, 2008, 01:55:47 AM »
The problem with some of you saying that Kanye or someone else is better than Dre is, the fact that without Dre there wouldn't be Kanye's current production style. Kanye himself said that:

"But it's "Xxplosive," off 2001, that I got my entire sound from -- if you listen to the track, it's got a soul beat, but it's done with those heavy Dre drums.
Listen to "This Can't Be Life," a track I did for Jay-Z's Dynasty album, and then listen to "Xxplosive." It's a direct bite."

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/7235469/the_immortals__the_greatest_artists_of_all_time_54_dr_dre

everyone complains dre uses ghost producers but then look at Kanyes new album. DJ Toomp, Primo, Timbaland (having to rework the drums), Brian "Allday" Miller, Jon Brion, Nottz, Eric Hudson etc yet yall give kanye all the props.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

midwestryder

« Reply #91 on: August 12, 2008, 06:42:09 AM »
ehhhh dre doesnt write his own lyrics cracka Roll Eyes

quik, just blaze, premo, rza, timbo, kanye > dre

Kanye and Just Blaze? Come on, Kanye sucks, and Just Blaze only has a dozen good beats. Even Premo can't touch Dre. Quik, Timbo and Dre at least can produce an entire album by themselves. No talent in making a beat and mailing it to someone. If you can't produce a complete album, your not in Dre's league.

come on homie i cant take you serious, o.k dre is a good "producer" but he aint touching none of them, kanye,s just blazehit ratio compared to dre's doesnt match up, theres more hot kanye tracks out there and just blaze tracks then there is dre tracks, and they dont have another ten people working on on the beat and they dont take a year to make it either, and premo is just as slow as dre with the release of beats, but most of his stuff shits on dre's, and errrr . . . what complete album has dre produced?? lmao . . .chronic? NO! chronic 2001? NO!

So your actually saying Kanye's two albums are better then the Chronic and 2001? By complete album, I mean 80% of the tracks. 10 people working on the beat? Just because Storch is on the drums making the sample doesn't mean he's producing it. Come on man, honestly, you can't be serious if you think Kanye or Blaze is better then Dre's production for NWA or his two albums. That's an incredibly stupid thing to say.

nobody cares about what you think cracka

bottom line is my opinion > yours

Kanyes 2 albums > Dre's 2 lazy album that he didnt do by himself

go to your local emo forum and cry about it.
please loser ,get a life . kanye has never made anything better then dr dre .DR DRE> kanye west .  DR dre> all new school producers .kayne copied from dr dre . sos without dr dre there would be no producer like kanye today . Kanyes  3 albums < Dre's 3 album. kayne has never &wil never make a better album then dr dre . all of Dr dre's album's are better then anything kanye has ever made . kanyei s joke compared to dr dre . also nobody cares what you stupid young ass thinks becasse every rapper & producer from the old school  is & always will be better the any of these new school rapper & prodcuers
The old school is better then the new school & always wil be . kayne is new school & that means he sucks compared to old school like Dr dre.

man just shut up why it always seems like this dude is cryin when he types his shit.

i like old school shit more than i like new school shit who the fuck said anything about new school vs old school cryin ass half a faggot?

bottom line is quik, kanye, rza, just blaze, timbo, focus (aftermath) > dre

the only crying ass hater fagget is you.bottom line is you don't  know shit & you are one of the most stupid ass people on this werbsite. take you stupid ass that knows nothing about hip hop down the road . you have no clue at all.                                                    bottom line is quik, kanye, rza, just blaze, timbo, focus (aftermath) < dre.just blaze & kayne west could never touch dr dre on their best day , just blaze & kanye are new school producers & that means they sucks compared to all old school producers & that means just blaze & kanye sucks compared to dr dre. just like you suck .  why don't your shut the fuck up with your hater crying ass because nobody wants to here you at all . Without dr dre there would be no  quik, kanye, rza, just blaze, timbo, focus (aftermath) at all. so because of that dr dre is better then all of them.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #92 on: August 12, 2008, 10:48:06 AM »
dre is still my favourite producer of all time and i check all his shit still but the dude has fallen off alot during the last 3 years alot. He needs to get storch back on his team or someone who can work the keys with magic but the keys are a huge part of what brings the best outta dres music. Then dre can get the drums and bass to bang around it along with the strings and everything else but firstly he needs to get back to his good melodies and sick drums because i havent either from dre in more than a minute. His mixing continues to get better and better but his recent production has been nothing above average mostly and alot of the producers mentioned in this thread have been much better than dre for the last couple of years atleast but that does not mean i think they are better producers than dre or im hating on dre. Im just open to praise and criticise peoples work as a listener of the music and as somone who still pays for shit.

pz

afgmafia

• 'G'
« Reply #93 on: August 12, 2008, 11:06:49 AM »
see how you say he fell off in the last three years thats cuz he saving shit for reformation and detox come on man think of these things and when he puts it out its going to make up for it and more.

and every song he produces for an artist who's not signed to aftermath wether it's one or two tracks their all the single for their album
like jay-z xzibit and busta when he wasnt on aftermath, bilal, nuff ppl

and even for tupac he only produced two songs for his all eyez on me album and one of them was the single out of 20 tracks

Just admit it without dre there wud be no snoop if u hate snoop then aiight
without dre there would be no eminem if u hate eminem then aiight
without dre 50 wouldn't be successful or like crooked said more than two quarters
without dre u wudnt know about Dogg Pound

every day is Dre Day in the music biz

--Vance--

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You can't spell Dilate without L.A.
« Reply #94 on: August 12, 2008, 12:03:21 PM »
D-Nice is 100 % right. There is no ONE in hip hop who had such an impact as a producer. Man Dre's a genius, people keep hating and hating on, but if Detox really drops one day, the hip hop game will be changed once again. I just hope he isn't playing with his loyal fans, because we waited really to god damn long for this album.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #95 on: August 12, 2008, 12:53:09 PM »
dre is still my favourite producer of all time and i check all his shit still but the dude has fallen off alot during the last 3 years alot. He needs to get storch back on his team or someone who can work the keys with magic but the keys are a huge part of what brings the best outta dres music. Then dre can get the drums and bass to bang around it along with the strings and everything else but firstly he needs to get back to his good melodies and sick drums because i havent either from dre in more than a minute. His mixing continues to get better and better but his recent production has been nothing above average mostly and alot of the producers mentioned in this thread have been much better than dre for the last couple of years atleast but that does not mean i think they are better producers than dre or im hating on dre. Im just open to praise and criticise peoples work as a listener of the music and as somone who still pays for shit.

pz

so what's the problem, the keyboard player or Dre's productions??

kuruptDPG

« Reply #96 on: August 12, 2008, 01:05:21 PM »
D-Nice is 100 % right. There is no ONE in hip hop who had such an impact as a producer. Man Dre's a genius, people keep hating and hating on, but if Detox really drops one day, the hip hop game will be changed once again. I just hope he isn't playing with his loyal fans, because we waited really to god damn long for this album.

lets hope so

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #97 on: August 19, 2008, 07:23:27 AM »
what i find funny is that some people think that the musicians who Dre works with really make a huge difference; Dre has worked with so many different musicians over the years and they have gotten credit for their work, while Dre got credit for his production work.
so if you really think that the musicians  make a huge difference, then you don't really understand what a producer like Dr.Dre does.
you can say that you like the music that a certain combination of musicians made with Dre, over other "teams", but that's another story.

wcsoldier

« Reply #98 on: August 19, 2008, 07:40:34 AM »
Nobody is questioning Dre legend status .. that's not the pb ... I appreciate Dre music a lot but when somebody takes FOREVER to release music and the outcome is very average for his standards , I think I have the right to badly criticize his work ...

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #99 on: January 06, 2009, 05:54:19 AM »
up

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: January 06, 2009, 08:00:24 AM »
The Dre hate is going to get worse. There's always been people who hated on him for whatever reason but the number of people hating is only going to grow considering he's releasing some of the worst music of his career right now.

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
« Reply #101 on: January 06, 2009, 09:37:12 AM »
Yes it is going to get worse. I know for a fact that Dre's current decision with DETOX is a diferrent and more commercial vibe that anything he's done before. Not to mention he has indeed recorded with Fergie and Lil' Wayne and Iovine does have more influence on this than Dre's previous albums.

Nasty Nem

• 'G'
  • HOV
« Reply #102 on: January 06, 2009, 01:09:55 PM »
dre been fallin off since 97 to some of these niccas

now i see why dre dont fucc with the westcoast - ungrateful ass niccas

"hello, i started this gangsta shit
and this the muthafuccin thanks i get?"

and ya don't stop

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #103 on: January 06, 2009, 01:18:26 PM »
Dre is a legend, there's no questioning that. It's just that lately he's been hit or miss...

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #104 on: January 06, 2009, 01:42:00 PM »
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!! Why even make this thread??? WHY???? WHY??? All these dudes that are hating are Dr. Dre are fucken idiots! D-Nice!!! Just ignore these fucken retards!!! They dont know shit! They are fucken deaf!! I heard banging ass shit on Games first album! On Busta Album! and on 50 and Eminems! These fucken children want everymotherfucking beat to be a motherfucking banger!!! Not realizing that maybe Dr. Dre is saving his shit for himself!! Idiots dont understand that its a business and has to give beats to 50 and Eminem but does not mean its necessarily the best beatz he has in his fucken vault! I recently heard some of the dopest beatz in the industry that came from dr. dre in the past 4 years! Get you some, Start From Scratch, Cocaina, Dont Get Carried Away, Higher, This is How We Do, Westside story, Outta control (remix) and original! Round Here by snoop and Boss Life, Imagine, Gunz Come Out! Those are just a few that are way way way way better than any bullshit that is coming out right now! Dr. Dre's beats all have backgrounds and themes to it! Timbaland has banging shit but its all Club Shit!! All You Fagets are fucken retarded to think Dr. Dre fell Off! If Nas or RZA or Focus and Premier and Timbaland say Dr. dre is the shit, WHY SHOULD I GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU GUYS THINK! NOBODY CARES BOUT YOU SQUARE ASS LAMES!!!
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"