Author Topic: PINK TOWEL EXPOSEDDD!!! ARE U FUCKIN KIDDING ME?  (Read 1482 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: PINK TOWEL EXPOSEDDD!!! ARE U FUCKIN KIDDING M
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2002, 11:57:30 AM »
MCock doesnt scare me one bit...

BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING...OH NOOOO, im gunna die because pinktowel has 29 chins!!!

I dont have a big brother u fuckin idiot, and you aint my big brother for damn sure!

Paybacks a muthafucka, if your sister cant handle it, oh well, than she shouldnt have done it to me the first time around...Do to others as you want done to u...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Youngster323

« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2002, 12:50:07 PM »
All NIK did was show her picture.  Its not like he tampered with it to make her look worse than she does..then again--how somebody could look any worse ill never know.

oh yah-and Im lovin this cos that stupid girl told me that i should commit suicide a few months back...payback is a biotch, you fat slob.

lol u swear shes a blood

Youngster323

« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2002, 12:53:04 PM »

BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING...OH NOOOO, im gunna die because pinktowel has 29 chins!!!

I dont have a big brother u fuckin idiot, and you aint my big brother for damn sure!

Paybacks a muthafucka, if your sister cant handle it, oh well, than she shouldnt have done it to me the first time around...Do to others as you want done to u...

but u acted like a lil bitch by clowning on her. u said u didnt care but u clowned back. it shows that u did get hurt. Im sure Pinkest towel wasnt hurt

King-Suge

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 1000 plus posts under my belt..Its GOOD to be King
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2002, 01:19:29 PM »

I never told you should kill yourself?? you lying slap dick.... although... i think you should now... go hang your self.. and play with some knives while... taking some carzy pills....

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but you are still one ugly fat bitch!!!!!
I only gave you the crown, so I could shoot it off your fucking head-Suge

Refer to me as your highness or dont refer at all

The King is Eddie Winslow/Youre a modern day Urkel/Ill throw you in the pool and hide your pink snorkel.

ROCCY

« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2002, 02:00:23 PM »
na lo

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but you are still one ugly fat bitch!!!!!

LoL..fucked up

MidnightPills

« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2002, 05:33:42 PM »

I think you are the only one who can hang.. thats why you are being such a baby about the whole thing... NIK you don't bother me.. and neither does... Fat albert your crack head Cuzin.... I think thats why you are pressing the issue so much... you can't hang.. and it shows.... lets face it NIK you are nothing to No one........i could careless about you, fat albert.... Suge Dick... and Wurm for a dick says... you don't matter too me.. you were the one who put the trust in me to send me your real pic... so stop being such and baby!!!  ;D

Sikotic™

« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2002, 05:47:02 PM »
Dam this thread is shady if I was a mod I wud lock this right away.  its shady.

The only reason I let this topic go on so long was because I didn't lock the nik exposed topic either. It was my fault not to lock both of them sooner but I think this has went on long enough.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE