Author Topic: Are Wiggers actually racists who make generalistations about blacks?  (Read 302 times)

Australian Bastard

Re: Are Wiggers actually racists who make generalistations about blacks?
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2008, 11:18:22 PM »
Word i percieve the truth in this thread, but may i also point out that that mentality of the wigger you described is also akin to ALOT of black people who overly try to act 'black'.
this my problem with people that say that shit. how do you overly try to act Black? unless if in your mental you perceive overly acting Black to misbehaving and acting stupid? because thats the vibrations eye get from that. you cant act Black, if your Black you Black simply put. one of my favorite episodes -----> peep the gem dropped by my nigga Carlton .

Oh I know you simply are, and I simply am. And there ain't nothing wrong with identity. I mean to single out black people, its just eye (yes I bogarting the use of your term 'eye' because I enjoy ) eye thought that 'well wiggers try so hard to be black, what if they actually were black? Then they would just be some regular clown niggaz! So yes I reackon black people can like everybody take their particulars of this life way too seriously.  Rednecks trying too hard to be rednecks, Eastern Europeans trying too hard to be Eastern Europeans, Israel Orthodox trying too hard to be Israeli Orthodox, Muslims trying too hard to be Muslims. Christians trying too hard to be Christians....and word like that frat dude from that fresh prince clip takes his own particularities so seriously he goes out of his way to isolate himself from other people who don't fit his profile; give a nation that psyche and a lil tit for tat violence to kick it off and eventually you'll have ethnic cleansing across  boarders.

Thats why people are emotional pawns to be moved around.

Problem with no man
Before black, I'm first human
Appetite to write like Frederick
Douglass with a slave hand

-Fugees 'How many mics'.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2008, 07:25:08 AM by Ra's al Overfiend »