Author Topic: new jmj beat for anyone ( possible WCC track)  (Read 1522 times)

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: new jmj beat for anyone ( possible WCC track)
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2002, 11:26:19 AM »
::)2I-BO

8)

lol.. u still dont understand that im the one who told primo to holla at you.... he said he didnt mind whoever would mix it and i told him to holla at you... thats a fact u seems to ignore all the time..

ive dropped my last words conserning this topic
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2002, 12:57:25 PM »
Ibo, stop being concerened with all the mastering mixing same loop for drums, whatever, who gives a shit? If it sounds good it sounds good...

Jay, you know I think your probably one of the dopest producers on the net, but listen up, Ive heard your mixing, and it isnt too good. Sometimes you mix the beat too loud, and the lyrics too low. For example, "Cast Away"...Im not saying your bad, but some tracks ive heard u mix, werent mixed too well...But I definently agree you are a dope producer, and so is I-Bo. You guys are both dope and should stop beefing...

I-Bo, You know I think your dope as well, but dont act like your a profesianal mixer either, I mean, your not bad, but one track that I herad u mix was absolutely horrible (no offence)...That track with Igeezy, your voice was mixed like 20 times higher than I geezy, when your part came one, my ear drums just bursted and i had to turn the volume down...The other shit i heard u mix was cool, but your not the greatest, and Jay, you aint the greatest either...Both of you are extraordinary and tremendously dope producers with amazing talent, and should stop beefing over stupid shit...Peace

No beef guys, Im not in this to get into any beefs, Im in this to break it up...

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2002, 01:31:28 PM »
Ibo, stop being concerened with all the mastering mixing same loop for drums, whatever, who gives a shit? If it sounds good it sounds good...

Jay, you know I think your probably one of the dopest producers on the net, but listen up, Ive heard your mixing, and it isnt too good. Sometimes you mix the beat too loud, and the lyrics too low. For example, "Cast Away"...Im not saying your bad, but some tracks ive heard u mix, werent mixed too well...But I definently agree you are a dope producer, and so is I-Bo. You guys are both dope and should stop beefing...

I-Bo, You know I think your dope as well, but dont act like your a profesianal mixer either, I mean, your not bad, but one track that I herad u mix was absolutely horrible (no offence)...That track with Igeezy, your voice was mixed like 20 times higher than I geezy, when your part came one, my ear drums just bursted and i had to turn the volume down...The other shit i heard u mix was cool, but your not the greatest, and Jay, you aint the greatest either...Both of you are extraordinary and tremendously dope producers with amazing talent, and should stop beefing over stupid shit...Peace

No beef guys, Im not in this to get into any beefs, Im in this to break it up...

u know i got love for you.. if you give constructive critism i can handle it... so its all good... and yes, i agree that the igeezy track wasnt well mixed...

but he's the one starting the beef.. i told him 3 TIMES that he shall holla at primo if he want to mix it, but he still being ignorant about it...

by the way.. check this beat i made 2day and drp your opinion
http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/wcc/YaBB.pl?board=UnsignedHype;action=display;num=996637131

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2002, 06:02:35 PM »
don't knock jay for the producing on "cast away" because me and my homie did the mixing for that and it was our first song ever mixing so it didn't turn out as good as the rest of the cd, but it was aight, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2002, 03:38:12 AM »
don't knock jay for the producing on "cast away" because me and my homie did the mixing for that and it was our first song ever mixing so it didn't turn out as good as the rest of the cd, but it was aight, peace.

all the tracks on alerg s album weren t mixed by me just to make that one clear.

and i told i-bo before that i don t mix my beats when i upload them for the first time.

i gave i bo some mixed beats about a month ago so he should know that i  can mix my shit .
i can t upload those beats for yall but i think i gave infinte one short beat so he should know too.

all i want is to be in control of my own shit and i think most of yall understand that.

i m not trying to get angry at someone i don t know.
i m in control of my shit now and from now on i think nobody will put his hands on others songs without asking and thats cool.

i ve been here everysince the dreday site was hot.
and i had my beefs now it s time for me to make beats.
i don t care if i-bo is mad , typing all the shit he can think about me because 99.9% of what  he s talking bout ain t tru or off the topic.i m not even reading his shit anymore.

lets make music and stop talking.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2002, 04:08:33 AM »

i gave i bo some mixed beats about a month ago so he should know that i  can mix my shit.

yeah.. i did hear them.. they sounded unmastered... i thaught they were promo os something

i ve been here everysince the dreday site was hot.

your point??

and i had my beefs now it s time for me to make beats.
i don t care if i-bo is mad , typing all the shit he can think about me because 99.9% of what  he s talking bout ain t tru or off the topic.i m not even reading his shit anymore.

well if you say so... ::)

lets make music and stop talking.

i totaly agree

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2002, 03:43:02 AM »

I-Bo, You know I think your dope as well, but dont act like your a profesianal mixer either, I mean, your not bad, but one track that I herad u mix was absolutely horrible (no offence)...That track with Igeezy, your voice was mixed like 20 times higher than I geezy, when your part came one, my ear drums just bursted and i had to turn the volume down...

lol...^...well i guess that mix waz kinda my fault(tho i liked it ...btw...tha overly high volume mix on I-BOz verse soundz kinda tight when you bump it on tha system..lol ;D), i pretty much rushed I-BO into mixing it...cauze that track waz mad pushed back in my planz...i think I-BO iz a great producer i loved every beat i heared from him. :).

JAY....this beat iz ILL...u a great producer as well...btw...i"m still waiting like crazy to hear that shit you laying down for my album :)....
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Matty_C

• 'G'
« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2002, 04:50:02 PM »
Jay i would love to use this for my disc,
Get at me man,
Its all written out, Just need permission, if not its cool.

Peace

Tecknine

« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2002, 04:52:10 PM »
nexus i already spit on this shit

Matty_C

• 'G'
« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2002, 04:56:30 PM »
nexus i already spit on this shit

Oh aight,
N/M then,

I gotta hear this track when u up it.

Tecknine

« Reply #40 on: April 16, 2002, 05:17:41 AM »
hmmmm wait a minute....This track is kinda short...Maybe you can spit a 2 verses and we can combine that shit for one song

Matty_C

• 'G'
« Reply #41 on: April 16, 2002, 06:03:56 AM »
Up it somewhere so i can download it, then il just record my parts and send it back to you and it'l be complete.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2002, 01:08:34 PM »
woah!

Nexus recorded a track to this beat titled "The One" and it is just pure dopeness...

Tecknine

« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2002, 05:01:20 PM »
Woah we need to combine this some how so both our tracks are not wasted..Get at me on Aim Redrum213

Matty_C

• 'G'
« Reply #44 on: April 19, 2002, 05:48:10 AM »
Aight, il get at you,
Ur on my list.