Author Topic: Question  (Read 232 times)

Okka

Question
« on: August 10, 2008, 04:46:03 PM »
24. Did you ever get a chance to meet The Game? He shouted you out on a record of his.

No, I’ve never met The Game, but I’ve listened to his music and I like the confidence that he raps with. He’s certainly west Coast’d to the utmost and I’m lovin’ that, so I appreciate the acknowledgment that he gave me.

From the Tray Deee interview from Raptalk. Where did The Game shoutout Tray Deee?

Black Gloves

Re: Question
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2008, 04:54:04 PM »
24. Did you ever get a chance to meet The Game? He shouted you out on a record of his.

No, I’ve never met The Game, but I’ve listened to his music and I like the confidence that he raps with. He’s certainly west Coast’d to the utmost and I’m lovin’ that, so I appreciate the acknowledgment that he gave me.

From the Tray Deee interview from Raptalk. Where did The Game shoutout Tray Deee?

I think Game shouted him out on 2 songs.

G-Unit Crips (Spider Diss) from 2005 Featuring Techniec..he only said "Tray Deee from Insane" at the end..

And Cali Boyz (before Documentary)...that was just a "Westcoast homage" song

D-Stress

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2008, 05:18:09 PM »

I think Game shouted him out on 2 songs.

G-Unit Crips (Spider Diss) from 2005 Featuring Techniec..he only said "Tray Deee from Insane" at the end..

And Cali Boyz (before Documentary)...that was just a "Westcoast homage" song

Okka

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2008, 04:13:52 AM »
What was that song where The Game named alot of rappers? It's an old song, if i remember right he shoutouted Daz & Bad Azz on it.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2008, 04:18:14 AM »
^The Game - Cali Boyz
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/MN_atWNbFqE&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/MN_atWNbFqE&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Black Gloves

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2008, 04:19:26 AM »
What was that song where The Game named alot of rappers? It's an old song, if i remember right he shoutouted Daz & Bad Azz on it.

Yeah its Cali Boyz..before The Documentary came out. I think he recorded it when he was with JT.

But i think i've heard him mentioning Tray Deee 1 or 2 more times tho but i have completely forgotten the name of the songs.

Okka

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2008, 04:27:08 AM »
http://www.zshare.net/audio/16860045716febbe/

Here's what i found from some old CD i burned before "The Documentary" dropped, it's named "West Coast Luv". But is that The Game?

Okka

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2008, 04:35:27 AM »
Whoever it is, he's shoutoutin a lot of West Coast MC's, here's some:

E-40, Dre, Tash, Ras Kass, Quik, Cube, Kurupt & Daz,
Big Snoop, Xzibit, Nate Dogg & Ren, Too Short, B-Legit, The Click & Mack 10,
Big Solo, Kam, CJ Mac & WC, Jayo Felony, Suge Knight, Outlawz & Warren G,
Knoc-Turn'Al, Bad Azz, Goldie Loc & Tray Deee, Shortkhop, Big Fase, Mc Eiht & Shock G,
Ant Banks, Richie Rich, Eastwood & Suga Free, Bigga Figga, B-Real, Cypress Hill & Ice-T,
Rick Rock, C-Bo, Battlecat & Crooked I, Yukmouth, Sean T,  Kokane & Big Wy.
San Quinn, Second 2 None and Soopafly, King T, Rappin 4 Tay & AllFrumThaI.

Black Gloves

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2008, 04:36:17 AM »
http://www.zshare.net/audio/16860045716febbe/

Here's what i found from some old CD i burned before "The Documentary" dropped, it's named "West Coast Luv". But is that The Game?

Yeah thats Cali Boyz