Author Topic: The official "Why doesn't Game rap like on the Bone Thugs album/mixtapes" thread  (Read 640 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

Why is this? This no makaaaa no sense :laugh:

ASS MEN..

Why can't he rap like he did on Bone Thugs album, on Dogg Pounds album, on Nas album, on mixtapes etc?

why doesnt Game rap like that shit on albums for the world to see?

A) Has to dumb down his music

B) Great rapper, but on albums its about makin songs, which Game isnt that great on doin

C) He dont wanna kill this generations rapper

D) Dre told him 2 not come up with your real skill immediately because then people will get tired of you and you'll sound repetive..instead act like your improving by each album so they'll get interested

Whats your thought :laugh:

it's because Game is not a great artist

Thats why hes sold 10 million albums?

sales are not an indicator for skills

So 10 million people bought his wack ass shit LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.......? Think before you start typin up jibberish!!!

nah, you need to use your brains before barking  ;)  :idea:
« Last Edit: August 11, 2008, 05:34:00 AM by Dre-Day »

Black Gloves

Why is this? This no makaaaa no sense :laugh:

ASS MEN..

Why can't he rap like he did on Bone Thugs album, on Dogg Pounds album, on Nas album, on mixtapes etc?

why doesnt Game rap like that shit on albums for the world to see?

A) Has to dumb down his music

B) Great rapper, but on albums its about makin songs, which Game isnt that great on doin

C) He dont wanna kill this generations rapper

D) Dre told him 2 not come up with your real skill immediately because then people will get tired of you and you'll sound repetive..instead act like your improving by each album so they'll get interested

Whats your thought :laugh:

it's because Game is not a great artist

Thats why hes sold 10 million albums?

So 10 million people bought his wack ass shit LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.......? Think before you start typin up jibberish!!!

I'd say yes, souljah boy went platinum any fucktard that appeals to idiot teens and young girls will sell...

dont forget lax out august 26 u know you'll check it out... next ;)

Ti has NEVER spit anything close to this:

"Its the black rag assassin, fourty fo' mag blast, and black ski mask throwing shots out a dodge
magnum, gangbang forever put the barrel on the head of the devil, wit homicidal intentions I reign
terror, on any cliq or squad you niggas bitch you fraud, ima tickin time bomb let it finish the
job, lyrical damage on one, two punch, crush you amateurs, box and watch me execute like
Hopkins, my flow piping hot scorchin, proceed with caution murder any mc, ya soul is lost, when
im ridin with them bone thugs, black glocks and chrome slugs, parked on the block with the nose
up, get ready for the face off, Nicholas Cage aint got shit on a nigga wit a fuckin grenade, one
man army, only two things in the world can call me, west pussy and that bomb ass chronic, i never
back down, never back down, never back down, now let the bone thugs back"

"It's too much gangsta shit goin' on in the fuckin' world
for niggaz to be actin' like girls
I'm the Gangbang General, never rhyme a subliminal
12-gauge shotty to your body, a fuckin' criminal
A animal, West Coast beat cannibal
Who got the antidote? I'm sick on this gangsta shit
Not Blood or a Crip, I'm a Anybody Killa
For reala, half Blood half motherfuckin' gorilla
Suicidal, my flow is a automatic rifle
My rag is a flag, I should hang it from the fuckin' Eiffel
Tower, MC's I devour, a lyrical time bomb
I explode to the next episode
Cutlass ridin', butler drivin'
Head low 'cause it's all about motherfuckin' survivin'
In the city I claim, Westside we bang
The Game, and the D.P.G.C. gang"

MediumL

Cause he feels the need to give a shout out to every single fuckin hip hop artist or else nobody will cop his album
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Black Gloves

IMO Game also need to stop gloryfiying beauty.

game without a shirt > a fucking hoe with no clothes on showing her pussy

smegma

That's some borderline shit you're saying.

Black Gloves

fellatio > conalingus

smegma

fellatio > conalingus

You don't even know what you're saying and neither do I :laugh:

bullet_wrongkind

this is horrible

maybe 50 put something in Games drink and makes him lose his talent everytime hes about to record material for his albums.

how old r you kid???  :monkey: :monkey_dance2: :banana_llama: :banana_trippin: :banana_llama: :banana: :banana_rock: :cow: :monkey_piss: :monkey: :monkey_dance2: :cow: :banana_llama: :banana_llama: :banana_dss: :banana_dsf: :banana: :banana: :banana_cow: :banana_hitit: :banana_trippin: :banana_llama::monkey: :monkey_dance2: :banana_llama: :banana_trippin: :banana_llama: :banana: :banana_rock: :cow: :monkey_piss: :monkey: :monkey_dance2: :cow: :banana_llama: :banana_llama: :banana_dss: :banana_dsf: :banana: :banana: :banana_cow: :banana_hitit: :banana_trippin: :banana_llama::monkey: :monkey_dance2: :banana_llama: :banana_trippin: :banana_llama: :banana: :banana_rock: :cow: :monkey_piss: :monkey: :monkey_dance2: :cow: :banana_llama: :banana_llama: :banana_dss: :banana_dsf: :banana: :banana: :banana_cow: :banana_hitit: :banana_trippin: :banana_llama::monkey: :monkey_dance2: :banana_llama: :banana_trippin: :banana_llama: :banana: :banana_rock: :cow: :monkey_piss: :monkey: :monkey_dance2: :cow: :banana_llama: :banana_llama: :banana_dss: :banana_dsf: :banana: :banana: :banana_cow: :banana_hitit: :banana_trippin: :banana_llama::monkey: :monkey_dance2: :banana_llama: :banana_trippin: :banana_llama: :banana: :banana_rock: :cow: :monkey_piss: :monkey: :monkey_dance2: :cow: :banana_llama: :banana_llama: :banana_dss: :banana_dsf: :banana: :banana: :banana_cow: :banana_hitit: :banana_trippin: :banana_llama::monkey: :monkey_dance2: :banana_llama: :banana_trippin: :banana_llama: :banana: :banana_rock: :cow: :monkey_piss: :monkey: :monkey_dance2: :cow: :banana_llama: :banana_llama: :banana_dss: :banana_dsf: :banana: :banana: :banana_cow: :banana_hitit: :banana_trippin: :banana_llama::monkey: :monkey_dance2: :banana_llama: :banana_trippin: :banana_llama: :banana: :banana_rock: :cow: :monkey_piss: :monkey: :monkey_dance2: :cow: :banana_llama: :banana_llama: :banana_dss: :banana_dsf: :banana: :banana: :banana_cow: :banana_hitit: :banana_trippin: :banana_llama::monkey: :monkey_dance2: :banana_llama: :banana_trippin: :banana_llama: :banana: :banana_rock: :cow: :monkey_piss: :monkey: :monkey_dance2: :cow: :banana_llama: :banana_llama: :banana_dss: :banana_dsf: :banana: :banana: :banana_cow: :banana_hitit: :banana_trippin: :banana_llama::monkey: :monkey_dance2: :banana_llama: :banana_trippin: :banana_llama: :banana: :banana_rock: :cow: :monkey_piss: :monkey: :monkey_dance2: :cow: :banana_llama: :banana_llama: :banana_dss: :banana_dsf: :banana: :banana: :banana_cow: :banana_hitit: :banana_trippin: :banana_llama::monkey: :monkey_dance2: :banana_llama: :banana_trippin: :banana_llama: :banana: :banana_rock: :cow: :monkey_piss: :monkey: :monkey_dance2: :cow: :banana_llama: :banana_llama: :banana_dss: :banana_dsf: :banana: :banana: :banana_cow: :banana_hitit: :banana_trippin: :banana_llama:

D-Stress

Shit He´s Doin Is Fuckin Corny Man.With Ne-Yo And Kanye West And Shit.
He Gotta Come Wit Dat Gangsta Shit Again.

shut up. you're irrelevant dont come to my threads. youre stuck in the 90s.
im not talkin about GANGSTA SHIT/R&B SHIT/GIRLS SONGS...

oh i see you´re talking about death row r´n´b groups right?
WHOLE WEST COAST HIP-HOP SOUNDS LIKE A WACK-ASS R`N`B SHIT NOW, AND DEATH ROW?EVERY R`N`B SONG THEY DROPPED WAS THE SHIT, REAL MUSIC.

hes mad cuz i exposed him for also being chad vader

:idea:

for the first (and last) time in this century i agree with you
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/uM2S6k1Psag&amp;hl=en&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/uM2S6k1Psag&amp;hl=en&amp;autoplay=0</a>

ROLF

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

for the first (and last) time in this century i agree with you

i thought i had a patent on sarcasm  :eh:

CAN OF RAID

• 'G'
  • I squeeze triggers

No fuck that, ain't no borderline about it, that was gay.

Black Gloves

fellatio > conalingus

You don't even know what you're saying and neither do I :laugh:

fellatio (blowjobs) > conalingus (lick lick like a lollipop)