Author Topic: (VIDEO) Tri-Star "Fame" ---BANGER!!!!  (Read 448 times)

KWayz

• Muthafuckin' Don!

ThaRealSupreme

Re: (VIDEO) Tri-Star "Fame" ---BANGER!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2008, 10:14:57 AM »
Yup! 8)
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

jeanmiche777

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2008, 01:56:42 PM »
I almost never reply on these forums but man this song is really a Banger.

And the fact that it got only 1 reply makes me realize that this forum dosen't really support new artists. I mean yea there is numbers of thread about Clyde Carson, Ya Boy, Crooked I, Bishop lamont etc... But the only reason you guys are talking about them is because they're affiliated to an artist you like, except maybe for Crooked I. But anyway, Crooked I is a dope freestyler and MC that will NEVER make a Hit record (Sorry off-topic  ;D)

My point is, when I hear dope songs like these one that gets no attention on this forum because it is from an ''underground'' artist, it makes me mad because almost everyone on these forums are complaining about how the industry and the fans are not supporting artists from the new movement so they could blow up.

Anyway, theres nothing I can do about it I'm just a french guy that lives in Canada and likes WestCoast music.

NICE SONG  8)

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2008, 02:02:10 PM »

And the fact that it got only 1 reply makes me realize that this forum dosen't really support new artists. I mean yea there is numbers of thread about Clyde Carson, Ya Boy, Crooked I, Bishop lamont etc... But the only reason you guys are talking about them is because they're affiliated to an artist you like, except maybe for Crooked I. But anyway, Crooked I is a dope freestyler and MC that will NEVER make a Hit record (Sorry off-topic  ;D)

My point is, when I hear dope songs like these one that gets no attention on this forum because it is from an ''underground'' artist, it makes me mad because almost everyone on these forums are complaining about how the industry and the fans are not supporting artists from the new movement so they could blow up.

Anyway, theres nothing I can do about it I'm just a french guy that lives in Canada and likes WestCoast music.

NICE SONG  8)

Wtf you want us to do man? Tri aint makin no noise for himself, hes been irrelevent for quite some time, you want us to chase a underground artist for music? Tell Tri to drop a album or AT LEAST a damn mixtape and we'll reply to the thread!!!

Johnny B

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2008, 02:07:19 PM »
tight track! this is some good shit.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2008, 02:45:45 PM by Johnny B »

Johnny B

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2008, 02:09:26 PM »

NICE SONG  8)

Wtf you want us to do man? Tri aint makin no noise for himself, hes been irrelevent for quite some time, you want us to chase a underground artist for music? Tell Tri to drop a album or AT LEAST a damn mixtape and we'll reply to the thread!!!

exactly.

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2008, 02:40:35 PM »
fuck it, this track his bangin!!

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records

lilvasquez

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • [Black Wall Street/Presice Music Group]
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2008, 08:37:49 PM »
does he got any good shit?

myspace?

never heard of him