Author Topic: Bring Back Phiasko...  (Read 568 times)

ROCCY

Bring Back Phiasko...
« on: April 19, 2002, 05:14:35 PM »
Who else agrees with me? I mean come on...he admit he made a dumb move...but he messed up..I mean eveyone messes up time by time..u shouldnt of Banned him Overseer u shoulda gave him a Warning or something..I mean he didnt have any beef with no one (as far as I know) so I say bring him back...who else is with me?

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
Re: Bring Back Phiasko...
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2002, 05:21:49 PM »
I dont know him, and he didnt really do shit around here as far as i  know, the only thing i know about him iz dat he pulled a bitch move

-{bLaDe}
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Doggystylin

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2002, 05:39:04 PM »
lol

KVB

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2002, 07:36:56 PM »
I dont know him, and he didnt really do shit around here as far as i  know, the only thing i know about him iz dat he pulled a bitch move

Matty_C

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2002, 07:42:28 PM »
Ur right u dont know him,
So don't say shit about him,

Speaking for Phiasko now...

"I dont know him, and he didnt really do shit around here as far as i  know, the only thing i know about him iz dat he pulled a bitch move " .... wtf?! wtf do u do around here? this is a board, not a workplace. You wasn't even around when this shit started, you don't even know who the fuck i am... this whole westcoast thing going on, on the net, goes all the way back to jay, me, narrator, dpgc2k, bitchplease, etc. and with rappers/producers, nexus, emence, docb, etc. So ya'll need to shut ur mouths... as far as overseer, you don't realize back when, when i made shit for this board, which goes back to contributions mutherfuckers. Y'all don't know shitl, so shut ur mouth. You need to show respect to those who were here before you... and overseer, you're being a little bitch not responding to my emails, if this is how ya'll wanna act. fine, fuck ya'll! i aint done shit to you, or even remotley talked shit. i aint show nothing but love to this place, this is proly my favorite place to be on the net. ANd i love it cuz it's not like most boards, cuz here most peeps are supportive and ever1 knows eacother, so it pisses me off when yall say shit like this and when overseer bans me. thats all i gotta say.... and if i sound like i'm pissed, it's cuz i am, this shit frustrates me.... one!"

Peace

Doggystylin

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2002, 08:02:04 PM »

"I dont know him, and he didnt really do shit around here as far as i  know, the only thing i know about him iz dat he pulled a bitch move " .... wtf?! wtf do u do around here? this is a board, not a workplace. You wasn't even around when this shit started, you don't even know who the fuck i am... this whole westcoast thing going on, on the net, goes all the way back to jay, me, narrator, dpgc2k, bitchplease, etc. and with rappers/producers, nexus, emence, docb, etc. So ya'll need to shut ur mouths... as far as overseer, you don't realize back when, when i made shit for this board, which goes back to contributions mutherfuckers. Y'all don't know shitl, so shut ur mouth. You need to show respect to those who were here before you... and overseer, you're being a little bitch not responding to my emails, if this is how ya'll wanna act. fine, fuck ya'll! i aint done shit to you, or even remotley talked shit. i aint show nothing but love to this place, this is proly my favorite place to be on the net. ANd i love it cuz it's not like most boards, cuz here most peeps are supportive and ever1 knows eacother, so it pisses me off when yall say shit like this and when overseer bans me. thats all i gotta say.... and if i sound like i'm pissed, it's cuz i am, this shit frustrates me.... one!"

Peace

man i dont give a fuck who ya are, or if ya been down since whenever bitch you havent posted here in forever,you talkin about respect? people her respect the person you just dissed way fuckin more than you, stop talkin like you run the fuckin world you egotistical bastard,you left so no one gives a shit about ya anymore, this is the net homeboy, people forget about ya ass,nexus, lexus wanna be, i hope this frustrates you too, get the fuck off our nutz

bLaDe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2002, 08:07:14 PM »

Peace

wtf, u on crack or sumtin, when did i diss you fool?  I jus said you pulled a bitch move, which he did, so stfu, ure wilding out, sucka....its just a fuckin message board....damn

-{bLaDe}

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2002, 08:07:59 PM »
Word......

This Nexus kid is a hypocrite, he says this is Only a Board and we shouldnt take it seriously........and then goes around doing tha opposite.......

Practice what u preach bro........

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

ROCCY

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2002, 08:16:51 PM »
Damn yo Calm down..Nexus..calm down and everybody else calm down..just answer the Q to my Answer do u agree with me to Have Phiasko back EVERYONE?

Doggystylin

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2002, 08:29:36 PM »
Damn yo Calm down..Nexus..calm down and everybody else calm down..just answer the Q to my Answer do u agree with me to Have Phiasko back EVERYONE?

LOL @ no

KVB

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2002, 08:31:43 PM »

I don't really give a fuck if he comes back or not...

Peace

bLaDe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2002, 08:35:33 PM »

dont give a fuck, espiclly after seeing wat nexus posted.....lamer

-{bLaDe}

Matty_C

• 'G'
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2002, 09:01:43 PM »
Now people are dissing me,
Maybe yall should read,
all i said, was "Ur right, u dont know him,
so dont say shit about him"
THEN the whole paragraph rant was Phiasko speaking since hes banned i wrote it out FOR HIM.

Why are yall callin me a hypocrite? All i did was be a window for Phiasko to speak to yall.

I don't even get how this turned into everyone dissing each other, especially me, since I didnt say anything,
Point is, Phiasko should not have been banned,
And Overseer should handle this better then just not responding to his emails.
If everyone in here was thinking i was dissing them, i wasn't, it wasnt me speaking, i copy pasted what phiasko told me to say out of a AOL window, i agree with some of it,
Now lets all calm down, jesus. LOL

Bishop

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Get Addicted!!!
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2002, 01:09:33 PM »
yeah... y'all gotta realize that nexus wasn't speaking... he was puttin down a message from Phiasko...

i think he should be let back in because he does have some nice beats, so it's an asset

ROCCY

« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2002, 02:44:31 PM »
come on we need more people to change overseeers Mind...!