Author Topic: Bring Back Phiasko...  (Read 574 times)

Smooth

Re: Bring Back Phiasko...
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2002, 06:35:03 PM »

man i dont give a fuck who ya are, or if ya been down since whenever bitch you havent posted here in forever,you talkin about respect? people her respect the person you just dissed way fuckin more than you, stop talkin like you run the fuckin world you egotistical bastard,you left so no one gives a shit about ya anymore, this is the net homeboy, people forget about ya ass,nexus, lexus wanna be, i hope this frustrates you too, get the fuck off our nutz

LoL... damn that shit was good!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Doggystylin

« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2002, 06:45:11 PM »

LoL... damn that shit was good!

*pointing at smooth* lol this homies tight yall..........keepin it real with that mcgrady pic, my 2nd fav player in the nba, tight shit

Smooth

« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2002, 08:16:42 PM »

*pointing at smooth* lol this homies tight yall..........keepin it real with that mcgrady pic, my 2nd fav player in the nba, tight shit

lol thanks homie... can't nobody fuck with Mcgrady!... yo im feelin your lil video there... some classic bone ish right there!...

Peace
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0