Author Topic: O/G TURTLE..1 of Originators of the Compton Crips  (Read 2562 times)

J Bananas

Re: O/G TURTLE..1 of Originators of the Compton Crips
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2008, 06:55:12 PM »
lol these guys act tough in their little insignificant habitat, but i bet you they'd be scared shitless in other places such as the real world...like uh, a job interview, or when bills arrive, or you know just other shit that deals with being generally responsible and taking care of your life.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2008, 07:40:01 PM »
lol @ homie slangin safes on the curb....

"we killin messicans and errythang nigga" lol

stay in school motha fuckas
lmao eye thought that shit was funny lol at west coast niggas

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2008, 07:41:35 PM »
I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU FROM, MY NICCA  :D
BUT THESE ARE REAL BANGERS :o :D
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/VfdC_0C2E6o" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/VfdC_0C2E6o</a>

JOB !!!!
LOL you try talking some sense into these people talking about unity... did you see the 5.12 mark when hes like 'i dont give a fuck im insane fuck the world we killaz atf block rah rah rah "mexican killaz" LOL and you talk about black people ain't racist???

why they got that crackhead givin they hood props like who got the best crack? shes all happy to be on camera CPT!!! cripsss!! who got the best heroine? the mexicans lol she'd suck yo dick even if your from the ukraine for some crack homie lol... crackheads have 0 credibility in my book

terrible parenting going on these days... these kids need to be going to Compton Community College off the 91 fwy instead of trying to be Superman

u see them trying to jump one ese 4 on 1 at the start man i hope i see my lil kid out on the streets like that when i have one id beat his fkn ass lol
you know what eye mean when eye say mexicans are racist. do eye have to break that shit down again?

J Bananas

« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2008, 07:44:47 PM »

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2008, 07:50:28 PM »

vancouver?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2008, 08:07:12 PM »
I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU FROM, MY NICCA  :D
BUT THESE ARE REAL BANGERS :o :D
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/VfdC_0C2E6o" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/VfdC_0C2E6o</a>
JOB !!!!
LOL you try talking some sense into these people talking about unity... did you see the 5.12 mark when hes like 'i dont give a fuck im insane fuck the world we killaz atf block rah rah rah "mexican killaz" LOL and you talk about black people ain't racist???

why they got that crackhead givin they hood props like who got the best crack? shes all happy to be on camera CPT!!! cripsss!! who got the best heroine? the mexicans lol she'd suck yo dick even if your from the ukraine for some crack homie lol... crackheads have 0 credibility in my book

terrible parenting going on these days... these kids need to be going to Compton Community College off the 91 fwy instead of trying to be Superman

u see them trying to jump one ese 4 on 1 at the start man i hope i see my lil kid out on the streets like that when i have one id beat his fkn ass lol

REAL SHIT...I CAN NOT KNOCK WHAT YOU SAY..SEE THEM YOUNG NIGGAS BE ON SOME BULLSHIT.. THIS IS NOT WHAT BANGIN WAS IN MY TIME COMIN UP..THESE YOUNG NIGGAS GOT THIS THANG CALLED NO RULES..MEANING SHIT DONT MATTER..FUNNY THING IS ONE OF THEM CATS IN THE VIDEO.. WORK FOR THE POLICE.. YEAH A DEEP COVER..SO IM SURE IN THE LONG HAUL HE'LL END UP SNITCHIN ON ALL THE NIGGAS IN THE VIDEO....

these guys are lame.  they'd be scurred shitless in my area.

WUTS YOUR AREA..YOU TALK LIKE YOU 3RD WORLD LIVIN..I DI NT SAY THE WEAK.. JUS STUPID..NIGGAS AINT BITCHES .. DATS WHERE YOU GOT IT FUCKED UP..

damn i watched this his way back, shit made me crack up. "WE GOT A HOOD IN WASHINGTON NIGGA!"

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2008, 08:10:01 PM »
the foo in the video cocking his gun got no bullets in his clip, when he keeps on cocking it the bullet doesnt fly out when it goes into the chamber, new ways wtf is that a 22? its small as shit.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2008, 09:31:23 PM »
lol these guys act tough in their little insignificant habitat, but i bet you they'd be scared shitless in other places such as the real world...like uh, a job interview, or when bills arrive, or you know just other shit that deals with being generally responsible and taking care of your life.

no in a job environment they'd just slack off and call the boss a jerk when he tells them to work
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2008, 10:39:14 PM »
AIGHT NOW CHECK THS.. I SEE ALOT OF YALL KNOCKIN ON THIS VIDEO OF THE GANGBANGERS...MOST OF YALL IS THE MOST CONTRADICTIN ASS BITCHES...TRUE ENOUGH THEM NIGGAS LOOK SO STUPID.. CUZ DEY SOME YOUNG NIGGAS EXPOSING GAME ON CAMERA TO THESE DUMB ASS SO-CALLED STREET REPORTERS WHO BE-FRIENED THEM IN THE END.....   :-\

BUT BACK TO MY POINT ABOUT YOU CONTRADICTERS IS THAT YOU KNOCK THEM NIGGAS AND THEN TURN AROUND AND GLORIFY THE MUSIC OF WEST COAST RAP.. WHAT YOU WITNESS IS THE SAME SHIT WE RAPPIN ABOUT.. BUT  YOU LOVIN THE WEST COAST MUSIC THOUGH HUH ?    ???

SO HOW IS THAT ? IS IT MAYBE YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND CAUSE YOU ARE NOT FROM THE ENVIORMENT ?

I SEE NEW YRK AND THE ENTIRE EASTCOAST DESPISED OF GANG BANGIN.. NOW GANG BANG.. YES BLUE AND RED IS ALL AROUND THE WORLD.. A LIL FOOL FROM GEORGIA (YEAH WHERE THE WAR GOIN ON AT..TALKIN BOUT WAS UP CUZZ.. IM LIKE CUZZ?..SHIT IS CRAZY)

ITS MORE CRIPS N BLOODS IN NEW YORK THAN IT IS IN LIL ROCK , ARAKANSAS....   ???

BUT YALL CLOWN THE GANBANGERS.. WHERE YOU THINK THIS GOOD MUSIC COME FROM ?   :o
« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 12:07:10 AM by COMPTONRIDA1 »

Elano

« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2008, 12:07:08 PM »
some serious workers @ the beginning of this video  :D
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/TJbn76xza7c" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/TJbn76xza7c</a>

D-Stress

« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2008, 12:40:21 PM »
CPTRida:

Whats the point of gangbangin?being a crazy suicidal target for other crazy suicidal mofos just because you´re a crip and they say they´re bloods?
dying for words,handsigns and colours?

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2008, 03:23:40 PM »
CPTRida:

Whats the point of gangbangin?being a crazy suicidal target for other crazy suicidal mofos just because you´re a crip and they say they´re bloods?
dying for words,handsigns and colours?

there really aint no point. reason why i dont know why it was started.. i was born into something you are really forced into..those in the city of compton who had other avenues to not bang is because they had a figure in the home that did not allow alot of things..but let me remind you the hoods were infested with drugs heavily.. so with drugs in the community who has the right thinking mind...with the fall of the black panthers.. we needed something to belong to.. to protect the white boys from doin harmful shit to us.. jus cause we in cali didnt mean the black man was not treated like slaves....thats why there was the cribs n all that other shit..defend the hood from the racist ass whites....

now if my father and mother was from the hood.. most likely imma be from the hood there from or from a hood imma grow up in...now this is a century and almost a decade of generations of bangin.... from 1970 -

jus imagine gettin beat up for nothin everyday walkin home from school (elementry almost jr high) and you are always gettin beat up by a local gang in the area.. after awhile youll eventually get tired and most likely go and be from the gang in your hood.. cause you gettin beat up for livin wherre you live.. now thats jus another example of why we bang

another example there are drug dealers wit big cash wads..64 lowriders , benzs , ferraris , women , big houses , buy out the whole ice cream trucks for the lil kids on the block type shit..we have lil david his moms is a crack fiend.. sucks dick for crack in his face the whole nine.. no hot water or food.. let alone dirty cloths for weeks... the baller looks out for him...cause 9 times out of 10 he sells to his mom or a nigga in his crew do..so gangsters do got hearts.. here lil nigga go run this package to lil boo and take this 20 for doin it.. but you like 10 years old.. so you do it.. now it becomes a daily , weekly , monthly , yearly thing..now you like 12 already.. dont you think that lil david gon be from the gang the dealers are from.. of course yes...

now we still got another boy.. he lives in the neighborhood foster home.. no family what so ever.. so whos the closest to show him some love...
the hoood... so dont go there why people bang.. it is systematicaly designed for it to be like that..fact....
« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 03:26:01 PM by COMPTONRIDA1 »

Elano

« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2008, 09:17:03 PM »
lil david should join this forum

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2008, 09:50:46 PM »

D-Stress

« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2008, 10:52:02 AM »
we have lil david his moms is a crack fiend.. sucks dick for crack in his face the whole nine.. no hot water or food.. let alone dirty cloths for weeks... the baller looks out for him...cause 9 times out of 10 he sells to his mom or a nigga in his crew doso gangsters do got hearts..

lil david joins a gang and his gang-homies sell crack to her mama and you call it "gangstas have hearts"?
sorry if i misunderstood something im drunk but tell me.