Author Topic: "He's got to deliver Detox in two months..."  (Read 1633 times)

The Great Elephant

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: "He's got to deliver Detox in two months..."
« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2008, 08:25:50 PM »
how in the hell somebody gonna say don't buy dre shit?niggaz 4get how improtant dre is 2 hip hop in general

uuuumm probably cuz dre fell off, people are tired of waiting for 9 years cuz dre thinks he's so important that people actually wait for 9 years.

if i thought about detox everyday for the past 9 years i'd want to kill myself too.  you people aren't normal.

Johnny B

« Reply #46 on: August 13, 2008, 08:28:02 PM »
Dre's the only person who my mates who aren't heavy into hip hop continually ask "whens the album coming out", everyones checking for dre, maybe young cunts who love soljha boy and wayne arent, but everyone else is. Carter 3 > Detox ::).

If you hate Dre so much please make sure you dont even download his album, seeing how you KNOW its going to be trash im sure you wontcare if you never hear a song from it....

i can download if i want who the fuck are you??

shut the fuck up faggot

who said i HATE dre??

i said he fuckin fell off...but i will still DOWNLOAD it you dumb ass!

worry abouy yourself dont worry bout what i be doin

n thats y ur karma is negative my friend. u one of those cats that may say ''fuck gayme '' n eagerly wait for lax to drop to run to the store for it n jack off to the booklet .

lol, you guys are crazy.

Dre's the only person who my mates who aren't heavy into hip hop continually ask "whens the album coming out", everyones checking for dre, maybe young cunts who love soljha boy and wayne arent, but everyone else is. Carter 3 > Detox ::).

If you hate Dre so much please make sure you dont even download his album, seeing how you KNOW its going to be trash im sure you wontcare if you never hear a song from it....

shut the fuck up faggot

who said i HATE dre??

hahaha, this is some funny ass shit. nothing like Dre Drama.

Black Gloves

« Reply #47 on: August 13, 2008, 08:31:12 PM »

shut the fuck up faggot

who said i HATE dre??

n thats y ur karma is negative my friend. u one of those cats that may say ''fuck gayme '' n eagerly wait for lax to drop to run to the store for it n jack off to the booklet .

lmao the reason my karma is negative...is because is said fuck detox...who do you think doin it all?

the star war nerds chad vader and dre-day (actually the same person)

and you dumb why did you use Game as an example when hes my favorite rapper right now (excluding legends) ::)

bottom line is i never said i HATED dre learn the different homosexual emo..but i said that Dre fell off and i wont buy Detox. Some of you niggaz sensitive as fuck haha.

Dre fell off, Quick > Dre, took to long, im not buyin Detox period.

LMAO these niggaz tryna tell me "you gonna buy Detox" like they know me and shit haha...im just gonna download it bottom line..go home and cry about it if you want;)

LMAO damn 30 year olds gettin mad and shit cuz u say Dre fell off, when they know its true and that im not buyin Detox...hahahaha

outside the westcoast nobody cares about Dre.

Black Gloves

« Reply #48 on: August 13, 2008, 08:34:25 PM »
how in the hell somebody gonna say don't buy dre shit?niggaz 4get how improtant dre is 2 hip hop in general

uuuumm probably cuz dre fell off, people are tired of waiting for 9 years cuz dre thinks he's so important that people actually wait for 9 years.

if i thought about detox everyday for the past 9 years i'd want to kill myself too.  you people aren't normal.

huh? fuck is you talkin about?

is was talkin TO the people who been waitin 9 years.

I havent been waiting on Detox for 9 years. I even said in my other post that its sad that people been waiting for 9 years sucka ;)

im suprised u reppin a Nas album...if you cant read how u gon understand a Nas album :laugh:

The Great Elephant

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #49 on: August 13, 2008, 08:47:31 PM »

I havent been waiting on Detox for 9 years. I even said in my other post that its sad that people been waiting for 9 years sucka ;)

im suprised u reppin a Nas album...if you cant read how u gon understand a Nas album :laugh:

lmao, you got me.  i misread your comment, my bad.

Chad Vader

« Reply #50 on: August 13, 2008, 08:59:05 PM »
lmao the reason my karma is negative...is because I said fuck detox...who do you think doing it all?

the star wars nerds Chad Vader and Dre-Day (actually the same person)

Hey,enough is enough.... I've never bothered you.... so stop bothering me.
As for your Karma you're in war with over half of this message board,for no other reason that you seems to love flame wars.
Name calling is uncalled for in any situation. That you're not banned yet is a mystery for me.
And for your infomation I couldn't care less what you think of Dre and/or Detox.  ;)

S.M.O.K.E. Um The Failed Detective
« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 09:09:17 PM by Chad Vader »

Black Gloves

« Reply #51 on: August 13, 2008, 09:19:53 PM »

lmao, you got me.  i misread your comment, my bad.

lol all good homie

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #52 on: August 14, 2008, 12:46:35 AM »

shut the fuck up faggot

who said i HATE dre??

but weren't you the one that criticised forum members for not buying the Game's albums, but were having conversations about it?
is that a typical klansmen move?

Black Gloves

« Reply #53 on: August 14, 2008, 12:52:54 AM »

shut the fuck up faggot

who said i HATE dre??

but weren't you the one that criticised forum members for not buying the Game's albums, but were having conversations about it?

all jokes.

buy lax or not i dont give a fuck.

but i know i wont be buyin detox. the end.

go cry about it or take it ;)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #54 on: August 14, 2008, 12:56:59 AM »

shut the fuck up faggot

who said i HATE dre??

all jokes.

buy lax or not i dont give a fuck.

but i know i wont be buyin detox. the end.

go cry about it or take it ;)

so you admit that you're an attention whore?

Black Gloves

« Reply #55 on: August 14, 2008, 01:05:00 AM »

get the fuck outta here.

outside of the westcoast aint nobody checkin for dre.

be real homie, you know damn self that dre could've done at least 5-10 projects in between these years instead of counting on 1 fuckin album!

am i right or wrong?

if not 5..even 3 or 4!

this nigga...his last album came out 99...now its 2008...and he STILL HAS NOT IDEA WHAT TO RAP ABOUT so when he figure that out we finna be in 2010...then what?? figure out which artist to put on the album?? who to write for you??

everybodys still gonna cop it when it drops.. so yeah.. everybody is waitin for it somehow.. stfu.. youre the only one whos sayin you wont buy it.. smh ..

smh

everybodys still gonna cop it when it drops.. so yeah.. everybody is waitin for it somehow.. stfu.. youre the only one whos sayin you wont buy it.. smh .. Album will be a classic even though Im sure itll be hard to live up to 9 years hype.. but.. a classic on the way..

ohh so cuz "everybody on dubcnn gonna buy it i will?

lmao you niggaz gotta be outta yo minds if yall think people cares about dre outside the westcoast now

so what if your stankin ass gonna buy it...I WONT..who gives a fuck about you. im more relevant than you here.