Poll

Who's Fitter ?

Shakira
46 (70.8%)
Rihanna
19 (29.2%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Author Topic: Shakira Or Rihanna  (Read 2005 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Shakira Or Rihanna
« Reply #60 on: August 17, 2008, 09:16:04 PM »
shakira, cuz she looks good in person. I never seen rihanna in person but she looks sexy as hell in some of her videos and some not. Saying angelina is not a natural beauty is like saying yasser arafat is the definition of beauty. If yall dont dig women with big georgous lips, big natural round titties, incredible eyes and perfect face and skin i think your mouth is full of sperm
I think it is safe to say there are a few closeted individuals on dubcc no doubt.

Yasser Arafat wasn't too bad in his prime though.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

h2k4

« Reply #61 on: August 17, 2008, 09:56:46 PM »
shakira, cuz she looks good in person. I never seen rihanna in person but she looks sexy as hell in some of her videos and some not. Saying angelina is not a natural beauty is like saying yasser arafat is the definition of beauty. If yall dont dig women with big georgous lips, big natural round titties, incredible eyes and perfect face and skin i think your mouth is full of sperm
I think it is safe to say there are a few closeted individuals on dubcc no doubt.

Haha, you fucks.  I don't think she's all that.  You have to think of how she'll look when the cameras are not on her (too much make-up).  Plenty of other chicks are better than her, including Penelope and Shakira.

Sikotic™

« Reply #62 on: August 17, 2008, 10:10:05 PM »

Haha, you fucks.  I don't think she's all that.  You have to think of how she'll look when the cameras are not on her (too much make-up).  Plenty of other chicks are better than her, including Penelope and Shakira.
lol, well I will agree with you on that.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #63 on: August 18, 2008, 12:35:41 AM »
blonds might be the last females that i find attractive. She's not ugly obviously, But its not what i fuck with.

if Shakira is not what you "fuck with" you're a "fucking homo"

how do you sleep at night while trying to act so cool?

wtf are u talkin about kid?  first off, i dont give a fuck about bitches on tv. Theyre just that, tv. You have no fuckin clue what that bitch looks like when she gets up in the morning. In Hollywood, you can take the most beat down bitch and make her look like a fuckin dime. Maybe when I was 10 i tripped off of females on the television. Im grown now. And two, it isnt an act dummy. Everybody has preferences. Theres people like Jake on here who wouldnt fuck a Black girl if it would get him into heaven. I just aint into white girls like that.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

WestCoasta

« Reply #64 on: August 18, 2008, 03:25:54 PM »
ok...  it is an act, but we'll overlook that

of course you don't know what she's going to look like in the morning

so because of that you're not trying to fuck her?   why ever get with a girl then?

so let me see, you're a psychic who knows what girl will look good in the morning, therefore you always take your pick right?

you're a LOSER

« Reply #65 on: August 18, 2008, 03:37:34 PM »
ok...  it is an act, but we'll overlook that

of course you don't know what she's going to look like in the morning

so because of that you're not trying to fuck her?   why ever get with a girl then?

so let me see, you're a psychic who knows what girl will look good in the morning, therefore you always take your pick right?

you're a LOSER

righhhht. It aint my fault youre fuckin desperate homie. Pick up your jaw and quit actin like a little boy. Its not that Im sayin i pull every fine bitch i run into. Im sayin, females on tv dont impress me as much as females in person. On tv, you can make anyone look like anything. Shakira could look like complete dog shit when she's at home with no makeup, cameras, or touch up work and you wouldnt even know. All you know is the image you see on tv. How is that so hard to understand? You gotta be fuckin retarded not to get it. Its obvious youre running out of points....so just quit while youre behind.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

WestCoasta

« Reply #66 on: August 18, 2008, 04:01:40 PM »
what does this have to do with being on TV or not?

we know these girls wear a lot of makeup, so do stupid bitches on the streets

the whole point was instead of picking one, you include "blonde girls aren't attractive, I don't fuck wit girls like Shakira"

you're a dipshit man, all I'm sayin is wow you must be some fuckin guy to say some shit like that

has nothing to do with being desperate or who looks good in the morning, you're an idiot

I don't have to tell you though, you seem to know these women inside and out, I can tell you go for the ones that look 100% 24/7

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #67 on: August 18, 2008, 04:19:51 PM »

the whole point was instead of picking one, you include "blonde girls aren't attractive, I don't fuck wit girls like Shakira"

you're a dipshit man, all I'm sayin is wow you must be some fuckin guy to say some shit like that

has nothing to do with being desperate or who looks good in the morning, you're an idiot

I don't have to tell you though, you seem to know these women inside and out, I can tell you go for the ones that look 100% 24/7

yo you fuckin stupid............. you think just because the  bitch is white, and is a celebrity everybody got to fuckin drop they fuckin jar LIKE OH MY GOD SOOO SOO FUCK IN HOT! get the fuck out of here with that bullshit............. the nigga says he dont like her or whatever, he said it..............just because he aint no coon ass niggas droppin his fuckin jar at every fuckin white bitch out there, there got to be a problem................she not all that nigga............. turn your tv off and explore the real world nigga............ go hit up a lounge , club ,bar because you sounded like a fuckin clown

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #68 on: August 18, 2008, 05:16:43 PM »
Shakira for sure.  That is a bad bitch right there.

« Reply #69 on: August 18, 2008, 05:50:31 PM »

lol thats the point....none of us know them inside and out. You guys drooling over her are obsessed with her image. You have no idea what she's really like. She probably wouldnt take the time to spit on you if she saw u. Do you have ANY standards as far as the females you fuck with? Or are you just attracted to anything with a pussy? I just dont really fuck with white girls. Big fuckin deal. It doesnt matter if you worship them, its not my thing. If thats difficult for you to understand....too fuckin bad.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #70 on: August 18, 2008, 06:42:59 PM »

lol thats the point....none of us know them inside and out. You guys drooling over her are obsessed with her image. You have no idea what she's really like. She probably wouldnt take the time to spit on you if she saw u. Do you have ANY standards as far as the females you fuck with? Or are you just attracted to anything with a pussy? I just dont really fuck with white girls. Big fuckin deal. It doesnt matter if you worship them, its not my thing. If thats difficult for you to understand....too fuckin bad.
word! you see how twisted these people heads are. it would be okay to not hold a BLACK WOMEN on a high ass pedestal but  ALL HELL BREAK THOSE IF A WHITE BITCH AINT BEING PRAISED and GLORIFIED

Sikotic™

« Reply #71 on: August 18, 2008, 07:33:51 PM »
This shit is cracking me up because Rihanna is paler than Shakira.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #72 on: August 19, 2008, 08:17:03 AM »

no she's not

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

« Reply #73 on: August 19, 2008, 04:17:21 PM »

wtf?

:rubeyes:

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #74 on: August 19, 2008, 04:47:11 PM »
come on nigga........ thats not a comment that future doctors should make...........it doesnt compliment your intelligence....... you cant be serious? rihanna is paler than shakira? eye even think ray charles can see thats not true..........

side not: Eye dont know if ya notice but a lot of Black celebrities when pictures are taken.............they skin color or complexion is lighten by the photographers true story. eye was looking at this magazine eye forgot but it had beyonce in it and when eye was looking at the pix eye didnt even realize it was her till eye read the caption because they lighten the fuck out of her complexion and she is already light skin....... so imagine how she looked