Author Topic: wow I Am on my iPhone and typing this...  (Read 543 times)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: wow I Am on my iPhone and typing this...
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2008, 08:14:53 PM »
I don't see they point in being on the net with your phone, reading/sending emails, surfing, constantly being online.

Got a computer? good.
For us that can't be sitting at our home computer all day. :)

I love my music all nicely organized on there too........

I bought my 3G iPhone a week ago and been LOVING it ever since. I highly recommend it!

« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 08:42:48 PM by 187Proof »

h2k4

« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2008, 09:14:40 PM »
^
I recommend it also (got mine on the release date).  Very pleased with it.  The battery does die a little quick though. 
How did you take a screen shot?

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2008, 05:23:33 AM »
^
I recommend it also (got mine on the release date).  Very pleased with it.  The battery does die a little quick though. 
My battery has been great. Been using internet, e-mail, constant text messaging, listening to music with it in the car, etc, etc and the lowest I've hti in a day is a 45% battery life left.

To take a screen shot you just hold down the "Home" key (round circle that you use to always turn the iPhone) and then tap the "Sleep" button (on top of the iPhone) and the screen will flash. That means that you just saved a screen shot to your "Picture Roll".

h2k4

« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2008, 11:17:31 AM »
^
My battery has been great. Been using internet, e-mail, constant text messaging, listening to music with it in the car, etc, etc and the lowest I've hti in a day is a 45% battery life left.

To take a screen shot you just hold down the "Home" key (round circle that you use to always turn the iPhone) and then tap the "Sleep" button (on top of the iPhone) and the screen will flash. That means that you just saved a screen shot to your "Picture Roll".

Cool, thanks +1.

BJV

« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2008, 06:51:37 PM »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09