Author Topic: "Fuck any punk who want a problem with Wayne" - G. Malone  (Read 894 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: "Fuck any punk who want a problem with Wayne" - G. Malone
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2008, 12:56:08 PM »
That's the right thing to say about a nigga who's the hottest in the game and feeding you. But does he actually mean that? Nah. G is a crip so he was disrespecting him too.
that's true. what can i say? some people are suckas(g. asses malone) some aren't.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2008, 12:56:58 PM »
So is he saying fuck 40 Glocc, Spider, Lil Eazy..?
naw aint no problems wit glasses and us ,he been recorded that song before that shit happened,we done already had a discussion about that line wit cuzz it wasnt directed towards us...but i gotta a song that yall need to hear,i just dont know how to put it up yet!!!

smegma

« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2008, 01:09:21 PM »
naw aint no problems wit glasses and us ,he been recorded that song before that shit happened,we done already had a discussion about that line wit cuzz it wasnt directed towards us...but i gotta a song that yall need to hear,i just dont know how to put it up yet!!!

who is "us"?

Upload @ www.zshare.net

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2008, 01:12:52 PM »

who is "us"?

Upload @ www.zshare.net
SPIDER-LOC, ME (BIG PAYBACC)them was my homies on that video...

SCAVENGER

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2008, 01:16:29 PM »
lil wayne is a panzy

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2008, 01:21:06 PM »
damn now some are gon say what g says is fake and he dont mean what he say!
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2008, 01:25:00 PM »
damn now some are gon say what g says is fake and he dont mean what he say!

Exactly.

He just most likely said it to shock people, as he's said before that he's cool with Spider Loc & them in interviews. 8)

westsiderider323

« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2008, 01:38:06 PM »
what the fuck?is he crazy or what?
plus, if he´s a crip why´s backin a bloodmember? ???

shutup you idiot, go back to playin san andreas

lol

K-9

« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2008, 02:13:36 PM »
Any  real Crips who backin up Wayne after the "food chain line " need to slapp em self
« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 02:18:52 PM by C-Lo »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2008, 02:15:50 PM »
haha who else has spoke on that tho?

everyone thought wanna be g's (snoop/nate dogg/jeezy/mac minista) was about lil wayne/baby but guess it wasnt, or went unheard

Any real Crips  who backin up Wayne after the "food chain line " need to slapp em self
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2008, 02:27:20 PM »
^^Without any concreted prooof, all that you say is just theory, good one, but How Do You Know He Does not Mean it??
Regardless of whether he is a gang-member or not..

Its hood law dude. Whatever u do in life u will always be apart of your hood if u fuck with them or not, so when a nigga who starting claiming something a few years ago with millions of dollars, that your family and friends have died,got shot,did time,doing life disrespecting something u rep its like he gotta get checked and he got to respect that cause wayne was way out of bounds. Its hood law
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Maniac Marxxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • London in this bitch!!!!!!!!
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2008, 02:31:50 PM »
what the fuck?is he crazy or what?
plus, if he´s a crip why´s backin a bloodmember? ???

shutup you idiot, go back to playin san andreas

LOL

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2008, 02:35:48 PM »
well im sure he will get on and set it strait...

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2008, 02:44:29 PM »
That's the right thing to say about a nigga who's the hottest in the game and feeding you. But does he actually mean that? Nah. G is a crip so he was disrespecting him too.

Exactly, let that check not clear and it's going to be a new song lol. G Malone is cool with Spider plus like you said he's on the leftside, too so dude is just sayin it 'cause it sound good on wax.

O you better believe they gonna make sure that check clear. Wayne and baby was probably actin like bitches or puttin on a fake ass front behind the scenes and they don't want that put on blast on top of the kissing,and spi situation.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2008, 03:00:15 PM »
i jus dont understand that wayne and baby are bloods.. shits got me all fucked up on da real though.. they down south.. what happen to claimin the magnolia projects.. why they cant push a line of they own hood.. cause the niggas in the N.O. be wit da biz.. been too many times out there..fuckin around....
if i can remember these niggas wanted to be associated wit crips.. before they signed mack 10.....but my own opinion..

and yeah trav you right .. too many niggas done died and got life for this shit.. for niggas too be reppin and fraudin the game.. jus cause they got millions dont mean shit...i know a gang of ballers in the hood who got chips and never pushed a line in they life.. but they chest poked out like they done downed a nigga or two...get they shit took by the reall NIGGAS YOU FEEL ME....

Iaint taken no sides. jus hate to see the game disrespected like this.. they done made bangin commercial now...and it really aint.. there are still sad families , bastard kids , niggas doin life and all type of shit (domestic terrorism laws being made for us)...