Author Topic: "Fuck any punk who want a problem with Wayne" - G. Malone  (Read 822 times)

ThaRealSupreme

Re: "Fuck any punk who want a problem with Wayne" - G. Malone
« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2008, 05:01:45 PM »
i jus dont understand that wayne and baby are bloods.. shits got me all fucked up on da real though.. they down south.. what happen to claimin the magnolia projects.. why they cant push a line of they own hood.. cause the niggas in the N.O. be wit da biz.. been too many times out there..fuckin around....
if i can remember these niggas wanted to be associated wit crips.. before they signed mack 10.....but my own opinion..

and yeah trav you right .. too many niggas done died and got life for this shit.. for niggas too be reppin and fraudin the game.. jus cause they got millions dont mean shit...i know a gang of ballers in the hood who got chips and never pushed a line in they life.. but they chest poked out like they done downed a nigga or two...get they shit took by the reall NIGGAS YOU FEEL ME....

Iaint taken no sides. jus hate to see the game disrespected like this.. they done made bangin commercial now...and it really aint.. there are still sad families , bastard kids , niggas doin life and all type of shit (domestic terrorism laws being made for us)...

there bloods because the people they fucks with are blood, the hoods they put money into are blood, theyre bot claiming to be in the hood gangbangin, being a blood means your part of a group, and dont play that theyre not from cali shit, because the niggas out the wards are just as fucked up as in cali

Well they need to keep that bull shit in the N.O. 'cause it don't and won't fly out here. Over here you're blood or crip because you got put on and put in work not because your people bang and since it all started out here they need to watch that shit.

shutup you silly cracka, stop acting like your not from europe let alone in the streets

You can't be from around here sayin some bull shit like "Cash money are bloods 'cause the people they fuck with are bloods" and actually think that's an automatic pass out here. Stop fakin the funk and change your name to LagunaBeachfinest and can't no euro wigger fake my get down, punk lol
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: August 13, 2008, 05:06:20 PM »
^^You don't seem to think outside the box my dude!!

Of course anxieties are going to run high, if one's sworn enemy is seen rolling with one of his own-goes without saying!
it's not just limited or indigenous to just in he Street, or "Hood LAw" like you call it, it happens every where, both in the street and in the corporate world..dude..
That's all i was saying,but you got it mixed up,but i understand what you are trying to say!!

Shit i made it this far i could care less how u think i think. Shit im able to move in and out these streets safe, and get my paper. Loop hole it how u want but its hood law. In the corporate world them motherfuckers be eatin lunch together and drinkin together after work please dont compare the 2. The streets is 24/7 it aint no breaks its constantly on. It aint no 9 to 5, i dont know how u can compare the 2.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 05:10:04 PM by Trav Treezy »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Black Gloves

« Reply #47 on: August 13, 2008, 05:07:43 PM »
i jus dont understand that wayne and baby are bloods.. shits got me all fucked up on da real though.. they down south.. what happen to claimin the magnolia projects.. why they cant push a line of they own hood.. cause the niggas in the N.O. be wit da biz.. been too many times out there..fuckin around....
if i can remember these niggas wanted to be associated wit crips.. before they signed mack 10.....but my own opinion..

and yeah trav you right .. too many niggas done died and got life for this shit.. for niggas too be reppin and fraudin the game.. jus cause they got millions dont mean shit...i know a gang of ballers in the hood who got chips and never pushed a line in they life.. but they chest poked out like they done downed a nigga or two...get they shit took by the reall NIGGAS YOU FEEL ME....

Iaint taken no sides. jus hate to see the game disrespected like this.. they done made bangin commercial now...and it really aint.. there are still sad families , bastard kids , niggas doin life and all type of shit (domestic terrorism laws being made for us)...

there bloods because the people they fucks with are blood, the hoods they put money into are blood, theyre bot claiming to be in the hood gangbangin, being a blood means your part of a group, and dont play that theyre not from cali shit, because the niggas out the wards are just as fucked up as in cali

Well they need to keep that bull shit in the N.O. 'cause it don't and won't fly out here. Over here you're blood or crip because you got put on and put in work not because your people bang and since it all started out here they need to watch that shit.

shutup you silly cracka, stop acting like your not from europe let alone in the streets

You can't be from around here sayin some bull shit like "Cash money are bloods 'cause the people they fuck with are bloods" and actually think that's an automatic pass out here. Stop fakin the funk and change your name to LagunaBeachfinest and can't no euro wigger fake my get down, punk lol

Okay...yore right about that.....but are you gonna do somethng about it??

are you gonna send some nigga you know to go do somethin about it??

no so until then its useless!

I dont like Wayne and i know he fake claiming but aint nobody finna do shit to him anyway.

So all that talkin is unnecessary.

When he's in LA you know aint nobody finna touch him. That Spider 40 glocc shit was a 1 time thing.

He got bodyguards, gangbangers on the payroll, he feedin Glasses Malone..so you with your horse hair or anybody else aint finna do shit ;)

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: August 13, 2008, 05:09:13 PM »

They be frontin like the know tha business but they dumb ass posts tell it all. They dont understand that. They figure shit im behind i screen i can fool these niggaz.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #49 on: August 13, 2008, 05:14:59 PM »

Of course anxieties are going to run high, if one's sworn enemy is seen rolling with one of his own-goes without saying!
it's not just limited or indigenous to just in he Street, or "Hood LAw" like you call it, it happens every where, both in the street and in the corporate world..dude..
That's all i was saying,but you got it mixed up,but i understand what you are trying to say!!

Shit i made it this far i could care less how u think i think. Shit im able to move in and out these streets safe, and get my paper. Loop hole it how u want but its hood law. In the corporate world them motherfuckers be eatin lunch together and drinkin together after work please dont compare the 2. The streets is 24/7 it aint no breaks its constantly on. It aint no 9 to 5, i dont know how u can compare the 2.

Smh...Just cuz you have nothing definitive to say, does not mean you have to get all defensive dude!
if you read my post, i was agreeing with you, but assuring you that it transcend beyond this "hood law" that you so passionately speak off..
but like always you misconstrue my post!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #50 on: August 13, 2008, 05:17:44 PM »

I dont like Wayne and i know he fake claiming but aint nobody finna do shit to him anyway.

When he's in LA you know aint nobody finna touch him. That Spider 40 glocc shit was a 1 time thing.

He got bodyguards, gangbangers on the payroll, he feedin Glasses Malone..so you with your horse hair or anybody else aint finna do shit ;)

I wasn't talkin' to you and what the hell are you talking about?lol U must've quoted me by accident because ur actin like I was talkin about gettin active for the hell of it

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: August 13, 2008, 05:20:05 PM »

Smh...Just cuz you have nothing definitive to say, does not mean you have to get all defensive dude!
if you read my post, i was agreeing with you, but assuring you that it transcend beyond this "hood law" that you so passionately speak off..

It was based on the outside the box comment when its not like that. I feel you misconstruing my comment thats the reason for it but no hard feelings from me dude.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #52 on: August 13, 2008, 05:23:05 PM »
well im sure he will get on and set it strait...

*Off topic* Is your signature a bar from one of Mako's songs or his quote?

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: August 13, 2008, 05:25:57 PM »

It was based on the outside the box comment when its not like that. I feel you misconstruing my comment thats the reason for it but no hard feelings from me dude.
I see you using my word, My Dude!
aiight..no  probs!
 ;D ;D ;D ;)

Black Gloves

« Reply #54 on: August 13, 2008, 05:26:04 PM »

I wasn't talkin' to you and what the hell are you talking about?lol U must've quoted me by accident because ur actin like I was talkin about gettin active for the hell of it

naw i was sayin alot of cats talk about waayne bein fake but at the end of the day are they gonna do somethin about it?

you said "You can't be from around here sayin some bull shit like "Cash money are bloods 'cause the people they fuck with are bloods" and actually think that's an automatic pass out here"

but when he comes out to LA 9/10 nothin happens to him anyway except for the last time wth Spider.

youre right he is fake claiming it..but shouldnt the bloods move on him or something then? i know he got some of em on payroll but no one seems to care about it as long as he pays them
so Wayne gon still claim his blood thing.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: August 13, 2008, 05:28:19 PM »
^^money is the greatest test of Loyalty..As long as it drops, then the loyalty will be er.."Loyal"..
I don't know....... :-\ :-\

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #56 on: August 13, 2008, 06:05:25 PM »

naw i was sayin alot of cats talk about waayne bein fake but at the end of the day are they gonna do somethin about it?

you said "You can't be from around here sayin some bull shit like "Cash money are bloods 'cause the people they fuck with are bloods" and actually think that's an automatic pass out here"

but when he comes out to LA 9/10 nothin happens to him anyway except for the last time wth Spider.

youre right he is fake claiming it..but shouldnt the bloods move on him or something then? i know he got some of em on payroll but no one seems to care about it as long as he pays them
so Wayne gon still claim his blood thing.

Money brings favor but I bet Wayne isn't about to go to a blood hood and kick it on the block'cause he know his place. Nobody would've tripped the last time if it wasn't for that food chain line so his mouth got him in trouble not the fact that he's false flaggin' because we know there are people who are obsessed with gang bangin' but sometimes the fake fruits go too far.

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #57 on: August 13, 2008, 06:28:24 PM »

THATS THE SAME THING BIGGIE AND TUPAC THOUGHT!!! TRUST ME HOMEBOY, HE GOT CRIPS AND BLOODS ON HIS HEAD...THEY PAYIN CERTAIN NIGGAS TO GET PASSES BUT NIGGAS OUT HERE DONT CARE BOUT THAT CUZ U WILL GET CAUGHT SLIPPIN SOONER THAN LATER,AND IT AINT OVER!!! HOW U THINK THE BLOODS THAT ARENT GETTIN PAYED ARE FEELING??? ITS ALOT OF DAMU SETS THAT ARE DROOLING TO GET THEY HANDS ON WAYNE,WE JUST GOT THE FIRST CRACC AT HIM AND WE FUMBLED THE BALL CUZ OF THAT FUCCIN CAMERA!!!

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: August 13, 2008, 06:40:49 PM »

HOW U THINK THE BLOODS THAT ARENT GETTIN PAYED ARE FEELING??? ITS ALOT OF DAMU SETS THAT ARE DROOLING TO GET THEY HANDS ON WAYNE
yeah i can see how that will be an issue!!

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #59 on: August 13, 2008, 06:43:35 PM »
well im sure he will get on and set it strait...

*Off topic* Is your signature a bar from one of Mako's songs or his quote?

YEAH.. WHO PUSHED YOU IN THE BOOTH.. TALKIN BOUT EIHT..HOW YOU CLAIMIN OBG OR AN O/G AND NEVER WENT TO COMPTON HIGH.. THATS THE BATTLE OF THE BG'S..JUS SAYIN HE WENT TO OUR LADY OF VICTORY...(PRIVATE SCHOOL)