Author Topic: Infinite - Rain.....FINAL FINISHED TRACK  (Read 681 times)

min0rity

Re: Infinite - Rain/feat.Jimmy Cliff - Prod. by Tr
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2002, 06:46:36 AM »

Everlast... LOL.... I guess it's the white rapper syndrome, we always get compared to another white rapper somehow, but it's all good, you liked the song.  My flow will be tighter on the final cut... Peace.

yo chill your ass down...i was giving you a compliment...i don't give a fuck if your white, yellow, purple, green, pink whatever...and i would've still said you remind me of everlast.....

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
Re: Infinite - Rain.....FINAL FINISHED TRACK
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2002, 12:12:56 AM »
damn...lol...Infinite dat"z tight ish right there dawg....i like tha beat ...soundz like a typa beat you would expect Talib Kweli to rhyme over imo...lol....yo flow iz pretty ILL...:)...and so iz yo lyricz....btw...imo you kinda sound like EM....but dis iz just me.:)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2002, 12:01:43 PM »
That's a dope sample and dope rhymes.

Props

PoeticJustice

« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2002, 10:53:27 PM »
i dunno what eveyones fucken talken about here.. heres an honest opinion on this shit...

beat was fucken wack... lmao no offence to any concearned caus ya'll new to this but it bored the shit out of me annoyed me at times.. chorus kinda shitted me as well.. didn fit in with the song..

the rapping was dissapointing 2.. u didn stay on beat.. ya couldn make out half the shit u said.. ya voice was sounden boren after a while.. i couldnt really pick up ya flow caus ya was off beat by 20 miles.. this was nothen special..

sorry if i was a bit harsh but everyone sayen they liked it n shit.. lmao bout time someone reviewed this shit honestly caus i seriously didn wanna listen to the whole song.. the beat was so annoyen i wanted to hear the spitten, the spitten was so boren i wanted to hear the beat.. i just didn feel it at all.. fix that shit up later

~1~

Hittman

« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2002, 11:23:47 PM »
i dunno what eveyones fucken talken about here.. heres an honest opinion on this shit...

beat was fucken wack... lmao no offence to any concearned caus ya'll new to this but it bored the shit out of me annoyed me at times.. chorus kinda shitted me as well.. didn fit in with the song..

the rapping was dissapointing 2.. u didn stay on beat.. ya couldn make out half the shit u said.. ya voice was sounden boren after a while.. i couldnt really pick up ya flow caus ya was off beat by 20 miles.. this was nothen special..

sorry if i was a bit harsh but everyone sayen they liked it n shit.. lmao bout time someone reviewed this shit honestly caus i seriously didn wanna listen to the whole song.. the beat was so annoyen i wanted to hear the spitten, the spitten was so boren i wanted to hear the beat.. i just didn feel it at all.. fix that shit up later

I'm Sure There Both Going To Go Cry Now...After Been Insulted By Someone Who Gets No Respect From Anyone.

Suga Foot

• Hennessy Chaser
  • Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2002, 09:02:40 AM »
This is somethin different, and It's fuckin dope IMO.  The sample is straight dope.  Good work y'all.

PoeticJustice

« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2002, 01:33:17 PM »
i was drunk when i made that post.. i didn mean half the shit i was sayen its not wack.. trust me.. i just wasn feelen it ya feel? infinite i know ya got flow and potential caus i heard summa ya other ish.. but i think u can shine more than u did on this track.. ya flow didn match the beat.. the beat was different.. and i aint like it much.. but iminot original and different shit.. so gotta give ya bonus points for that.. it wasn as bad as my original post said trust me i am sorry for that. keep doen ya thangs both yall hope ya elevate to the top.. peace n much respect

by the way logic.... lmao@haters is just bitches kid.. they just on ya nuts 24/7

~1~