Author Topic: A Fan's Encounter With The Game @ An Airport Yesterday  (Read 786 times)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
A Fan's Encounter With The Game @ An Airport Yesterday
« on: August 13, 2008, 04:05:24 PM »
This was not written by me, but taken from another site:

Flying back from Florida, I had a lay over in Dallas/Ft Worth airport and Game was there chillin at Starbucks with his entourage.

I didn't wanna bug him but I couldn't help but go up to him and ask for a picture.

Shockingly dude was cool as hell - it was later in the night so he wasn't getting bombarded with fans or nothing. Even more shockingly people didn't recognize him as they walked by.

So i finally sat down with him (he was on the same flight) and asked him a few questions:

Me: Is it true Eminem is back in the studio? I heard some rumors he's starting his next album...

Game: "You heard wrong son, that nigga doped up bad in Detroit."

Me: So is Detox still in the future?

Game: "naw nigga it's a wrap. dre done. he ain't wanna be bothered no more wit everything, and he aint feelin comfortable wit it no more. it's sad tho ya know"

Me: Are you effected at all by the piracy issues out there?

Game: "Hell naw haha. Some niggas gettin hit hard by it, but I thank the Lord everyday for my success. I'm livin well"

Me: Does it bother you when fans come up to you all the time?

Game: "Sometimes, but it's only an issue wit timing. People forget we rolemodels to people when we do this, so you gotta give back. But if I needa take a shit, let me fuckin shit (he started laughing)"

I've had the opportunity to meet and talk with Vinnie Paz from JMT before and Horse from QB's finest. Both of them wanted nothin to do with the fans. The Game was straight up genuine though, and as a fan of his music it nice to talk to someone like that.

Thought some of you might be curious on those questions I asked, so enjoy.

CAN OF RAID

• 'G'
  • I squeeze triggers
Re: A Fan's Encounter With The Game @ An Airport Yesterday
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2008, 04:16:57 PM »
Whoever originally wrote this up, I don't believe them.

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2008, 04:20:12 PM »
looooooooooool absolute bullshit

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2008, 04:38:38 PM »
Im surprised yall aint start a topic about the leak of the L.A.X. album.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2008, 04:41:50 PM »
^^it will come soon, but you don't have to worry about it, cuz you said it will flop..
Regardless, im coping it!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Black Gloves

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2008, 04:47:03 PM »
Im surprised yall aint start a topic about the leak of the L.A.X. album.

hahaha why u here? i thought laxflop was gonnna flop u wasnt gonna check for it?

was wrong..no more gang videos to look for on your youtube page ???

lax aint leaked yet so stick to your wack ass spider shit.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2008, 04:50:59 PM »
^^it will come soon, but you don't have to worry about it, cuz you said it will flop..

Even if its wack? I looked at the track listing dude on got 2 or 3 songs by himself. Aint that a duets album? I dont think nobody should support their favorite artist if they puttin out garbage. Its cool support him i could care less. The state of hip hop is fucked up tune into bet and see what im talking about. People just buying music because of the images not the actual music.  If game sell 3 mill first week its cool cause hip hop is fucked up now. I doubt he will do under 500,000.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Black Gloves

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2008, 04:53:06 PM »

Even if its wack? I looked at the track listing dude on got 2 or 3 songs by himself. Aint that a duets album? I dont think nobody should support their favorite artist if they puttin out garbage. Its cool support him i could care less. The state of hip hop is fucked up tune into bet and see what im talking about. People just buying music because of the images not the actual music.  If game sell 3 mill first week its cool cause hip hop is fucked up now. I doubt he will do under 500,000.

haha why were u lookin at this tracklist?

hahahaha this dude is confused.

okay lets say it does 100,000 the first week whhy do u care?

why do u care who people buy music from

AND PLEEEEEASE do NOT talk about image...the only thing Spider Loc has is image...you think you niggaz like him cuz of his music?

HAHHAHHAHAHH!!!

stick to your spider loc shit.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2008, 04:58:07 PM »

AND PLEEEEEASE do NOT talk about image...the only thing Spider Loc has is image...you think you niggaz like him cuz of his music?

HAHHAHHAHAHH!!!

I care cause im a hip hop head i listen to music. Why do you care so much about me? I mean you love a nigga so much you looking for me on other websites. Explain all the features and only 2 or 3 solo songs? Wait i got it he doesnt generate enough interest from the masses to listen to him by himself.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2008, 04:59:54 PM »

Even if its wack? I looked at the track listing dude on got 2 or 3 songs by himself. Aint that a duets album? I dont think nobody should support their favorite artist if they puttin out garbage. Its cool support him i could care less. The state of hip hop is fucked up tune into bet and see what im talking about. People just buying music because of the images not the actual music.  If game sell 3 mill first week its cool cause hip hop is fucked up now. I doubt he will do under 500,000.
Wack"..that is subjective!
What you deem as wack,may not even be wack to me, you know?
You dig Spider's Music, but somebody could listen to that and respond differently to it.Fact of life my dude!
But if Game's Album turns out to be sub par, then it will be my loss!
I move on, and await his next album,with the hope that it will be better than his last one!

Should fan's support any artist that delivers garbage??..Well the answer would be "Not Really"
But then again if you don't like it, somebody else will,are you get mad at them???
the Lines are blurred when it comes down to it my dude!
At the end of the day, if you don't like it,then pay it no mind..

Black Gloves

« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2008, 05:05:08 PM »

HAHHAHHAHAHH!!!

I care cause im a hip hop head i listen to music. Why do you care so much about me? I mean you love a nigga so much you looking for me on other websites. Explain all the features and only 2 or 3 solo songs? Wait i got it he doesnt generate enough interest from the masses to listen to him by himself.

So why are you here if he doesnt generate interest since you claim you aint a fan:laugh:

LMAO nigga please this dude is a fuckin SPIDER LOC fan and tryna talk.

Tell me 1 song Spider Loc had on TV himself???? That other dude sings all his hooks!

Tell me how many fans Spider Loc has?

Tell me when Spider Locs album comin??

Game is better than Spider Loc right??

LMAO its not even fair.

I could understand if you was a fan of another nigga...but LMAAAAAAAAO Spider Loc???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHA!!!

This nigga get horny by watching gang documentaries then comes here like he hard HAHAHAHAHA!

you a fuckin joke

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2008, 05:09:47 PM »
^^^^^ Lol this nigga gettin horny watch gang documentaries

CAN OF RAID

• 'G'
  • I squeeze triggers
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2008, 05:10:01 PM »

So when Game sales well, will "because hip hop is fucked up" be your excuse? Is that how you will justify his sells?? Hahaha You sound like a straight up hater my nig. You are hatin', cause how many copies of Da 1 U Love 2 Hate did your boy sell? Is it still selling today? Or did whatever momentum that shit have burn out already? People don't like Game, but since hip hop is fucked up right now, he will sell. You sound stupid.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2008, 05:15:50 PM »

So when Game sales well, will "because hip hop is fucked up" be your excuse? Is that how you will justify his sells?? Hahaha You sound like a straight up hater my nig. You are hatin', cause how many copies of Da 1 U Love 2 Hate did your boy sell? Is it still selling today? Or did whatever momentum that shit have burn out already? People don't like Game, but since hip hop is fucked up right now, he will sell. You sound stupid.

My nigga the point was i dont give a fuck if the nigga sell 1 copy or 2 mill. Is hip hop not fucked up right now? The top artist is wayne,what music is he making or any of the bullshit thats selling thats gonna be classic material that you can go back and listen to in 10 years like the blueprint,Life after death,makaveli,grodt,illmatic? I could give a fuck about soundscans too, why would i care if other people are buying the album? As long as i got my moneys worth i dont care about who else bought it. Another thing find out what the number is when an artist start selling outside the hood. I would never let people outside the hood dictate whats hot to me in gangsta rap cause they dont understand bout the struggle in our shoes and why we live the way we do.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 05:30:00 PM by Trav Treezy »

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2008, 05:23:54 PM »

Even if its wack? I looked at the track listing dude on got 2 or 3 songs by himself. Aint that a duets album? I dont think nobody should support their favorite artist if they puttin out garbage. Its cool support him i could care less. The state of hip hop is fucked up tune into bet and see what im talking about. People just buying music because of the images not the actual music.  If game sell 3 mill first week its cool cause hip hop is fucked up now. I doubt he will do under 500,000.

My nigga the point was i dont give a fuck if the nigga sell 1 copy or 2 mill. Is hip hop not fucked up right now? The top artist is wayne,what music is he making or any of the bullshit thats selling thats gonna be classic material that you can go back and listen to in 10 years like the blueprint,Life after death,makaveli,grodt,illmatic?

Alright..my bad then!
Well i'm not a wayne fan, so i don't listen to much of his records!
But for the most part, radios only paying certain songs, if they are made a certain way due to the demand of a certain crowd, So yes i can agree that Hip Hop is kinda at a low ebb right now!
Wayne like it or not, will have fans and critics alike, but one thing they will both agree on is that he came, he smashed made a few songs that were questionable and got paid fat checks for it...
As for going back to his work and after a decade and just to get that vibe that one gets from listening to Nas, well i don't know..i can't answer that question cuz I'm not a fan of his music, but I'm sure his fans would agree hat it's possible!

Hip Hop right now is at a point where one needs to make cash quickly or rich not making anything...that's what the industry is right now...

« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 05:29:58 PM by Mackin4Life-Lone Wolf Of Dubcc »