Author Topic: A Fan's Encounter With The Game @ An Airport Yesterday  (Read 785 times)

CAN OF RAID

• 'G'
  • I squeeze triggers
Re: A Fan's Encounter With The Game @ An Airport Yesterday
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2008, 05:24:11 PM »
^^it will come soon, but you don't have to worry about it, cuz you said it will flop..
Regardless, im coping it!

Even if its wack? I looked at the track listing dude on got 2 or 3 songs by himself. Aint that a duets album? I dont think nobody should support their favorite artist if they puttin out garbage. Its cool support him i could care less. The state of hip hop is fucked up tune into bet and see what im talking about. People just buying music because of the images not the actual music.  If game sell 3 mill first week its cool cause hip hop is fucked up now. I doubt he will do under 500,000.

So when Game sales well, will "because hip hop is fucked up" be your excuse? Is that how you will justify his sells?? Hahaha You sound like a straight up hater my nig. You are hatin', cause how many copies of Da 1 U Love 2 Hate did your boy sell? Is it still selling today? Or did whatever momentum that shit have burn out already? People don't like Game, but since hip hop is fucked up right now, he will sell. You sound stupid.

My nigga the point was i dont give a fuck if the nigga sell 1 copy or 2 mill. Is hip hop not fucked up right now? The top artist is wayne,what music is he making or any of the bullshit thats selling thats gonna be classic material that you can go back and listen to in 10 years like the blueprint,Life after death,makaveli,grodt,illmatic?

See, your problem is, you think shit has to be a classic to sell. No buddy, you forget, there can be two girls walking into a record store to buy the same album. For example, LiL Wayne - one bought it cause of Lollipop, the other liked the entire album. Does that mean hip hop is fucked up? No, the artist had something on the album, to get that consumer to buy it. Hiphop is fucked up when niggas are putting out garbage ass albums, and don't sell because of that. Thats when hiphop is fucked up.
Go ahead, keep it a hunnit - you hate on Game. You can make all these little comments in other threads "oh that song was cool" but we know you hate the dude or else you wouldn't say the only way he'll sell 3 mil first week is because hiphop is fucked up.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 05:26:34 PM by CAN OF RAID »

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2008, 05:36:25 PM »
^^it will come soon, but you don't have to worry about it, cuz you said it will flop..

Even if its wack? I looked at the track listing dude on got 2 or 3 songs by himself. Aint that a duets album? I dont think nobody should support their favorite artist if they puttin out garbage. Its cool support him i could care less. The state of hip hop is fucked up tune into bet and see what im talking about. People just buying music because of the images not the actual music.  If game sell 3 mill first week its cool cause hip hop is fucked up now. I doubt he will do under 500,000.

So when Game sales well, will "because hip hop is fucked up" be your excuse? Is that how you will justify his sells?? Hahaha You sound like a straight up hater my nig. You are hatin', cause how many copies of Da 1 U Love 2 Hate did your boy sell? Is it still selling today? Or did whatever momentum that shit have burn out already? People don't like Game, but since hip hop is fucked up right now, he will sell. You sound stupid.

My nigga the point was i dont give a fuck if the nigga sell 1 copy or 2 mill. Is hip hop not fucked up right now? The top artist is wayne,what music is he making or any of the bullshit thats selling thats gonna be classic material that you can go back and listen to in 10 years like the blueprint,Life after death,makaveli,grodt,illmatic?

See, your problem is, you think shit has to be a classic to sell. No buddy, you forget, there can be two girls walking into a record store to buy the same album. For example, LiL Wayne - one bought it cause of Lollipop, the other liked the entire album. Does that mean hip hop is fucked up? No, the artist had something on the album, to get that consumer to buy it. Hiphop is fucked up when niggas are putting out garbage ass albums, and don't sell because of that. Thats when hiphop is fucked up.
Go ahead, keep it a hunnit - you hate on Game. You can make all these little comments in other threads "oh that song was cool" but we know you hate the dude or else you wouldn't say the only way he'll sell 3 mil first week is because hiphop is fucked up.

I dont know game to hate him. I dont like him lieing bout certain shit. But like i said dude can make some good songs from time to time and for me to deny something thats sounds good to me would be weird as fuck. I mean i dont like his lieing but i cant say he cant rap so anybody i think can rap and cause im a fan of hip hop in general im gonna give a listen whether my nigga got it,internet, or i actually buy an album.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2008, 05:42:50 PM »
game wouldnt know fuck all , first off he aint close to em

he aint close to dre no more

why ask all this bullshit questions?
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2008, 05:46:52 PM »

Even if its wack? I looked at the track listing dude on got 2 or 3 songs by himself. Aint that a duets album? I dont think nobody should support their favorite artist if they puttin out garbage. Its cool support him i could care less. The state of hip hop is fucked up tune into bet and see what im talking about. People just buying music because of the images not the actual music.  If game sell 3 mill first week its cool cause hip hop is fucked up now. I doubt he will do under 500,000.

Alright..my bad then!
Well i'm not a wayne fan, so i don't listen to much of his records!
But for the most part, radios only paying certain songs, if they are made a certain way due to the demand of a certain crowd, So yes i can agree that Hip Hop is kinda at a low ebb right now!
Wayne like it or not, will have fans and critics alike, but one thing they will both agree on is that he came, he smashed made a few songs that were questionable and got paid fat checks for it...
As for going back to his work and after a decade and just to get that vibe that one gets from listening to Nas, well i don't know..i can't answer that question cuz I'm not a fan of his music, but I'm sure his fans would agree hat it's possible!

Hip Hop right now is at a point where one needs to make cash quickly or rich not making anything...that's what the industry is right now...

Im not a fan of waynes either but the nigga is hot right now to people for different reasons. My nigga fuck with lil wayne so he be like yo listen to this and that and some of his shit be heat. But i wouldnt cause myself a big jayz or nas fan but i got damn near all they shit and some of it is classic i cant deny it even if its a nigga i dont like. My dude who got every lil wayne mixtape and his past 2 or 3 albums even said it took him a while to get into the album. Now when you hear classic albums you know its a classic. And the c3 aint even tho it sold like crazy. I dont even it bumpin out of cars now and it only came out in june so that right there tell me what it is.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2008, 05:49:52 PM »

You think people buy music just on a rappers affiliation? I wouldnt call them hip hop fans.

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2008, 05:54:34 PM »

You think people buy music just on a rappers affiliation? I wouldnt call them hip hop fans.

i understand that but the ''fan'' asks questions that game does not kno answers to.
why not ask questions focused on game's career . seems fake
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2008, 07:35:04 PM »
I dont know game to hate him. I dont like him lieing bout certain shit. But like i said dude can make some good songs from time to time and for me to deny something thats sounds good to me would be weird as fuck. I mean i dont like his lieing but i cant say he cant rap so anybody i think can rap and cause im a fan of hip hop in general im gonna give a listen whether my nigga got it,internet, or i actually buy an album.

If you don't know him, how the fuck do you know that he is lying? You crack me up. :D

Real recognize Real str8 like that.

Black Gloves

« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2008, 07:59:35 PM »

LMAO you just said weeks ago that Game cant rap hahahaha at this fool.

So what are you sayin....that you finna cop...or download LAX?

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2008, 11:58:11 PM »

If you don't know him, how the fuck do you know that he is lying? You crack me up. :D

8)...that applies 2 most these niggaz... tho...runnin round actin like they know dude...when they dont know shit... ::)

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

DPGC23

« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2008, 12:25:57 AM »
LAUGIHN @ U CUTTIN OUT UR PIC??

WTF

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE

TRG

« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2008, 12:30:18 AM »
lol @ this

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2008, 05:02:41 PM »
LAUGIHN @ U CUTTIN OUT UR PIC??

WTF

DPGC23
You gotta read my WHOLE post..........or at least the first few words, where I state this is not me......just copy & pasted from some other site lol.