Author Topic: Whites to be minority in US sooner than expected  (Read 316 times)

Digital Pimpin'

Whites to be minority in US sooner than expected
« on: August 14, 2008, 12:44:49 AM »
This might scare some people on here lol

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7559996.stm

White people are projected to no longer be in the majority in the United States by the year 2042 - eight years sooner than previous projections.

The US Census Bureau's latest figures - based on birth, death and immigration rates - suggest that minorities will soon make up 55% of the population.

Hispanics who now make up about 15% will, it says, account for 30% by 2050.

It is projected that black people will make up 15%, a small increase, while Asians will grow from 4% to 9%.

White non-Hispanics currently make up about two-thirds of the population, but only 55% of those are aged under five.

'Aging baby boomers'

It has long been said that the US is a nation of immigrants but in the past the influx has mainly come from white Europeans, the BBC's Jonathan Beale reports from Washington.

By the middle of this century, that group will be in the minority for the first time, he notes.

It is likely that the demographic changes will be experienced right across the country - and no longer confined to urban areas as in the past.

Overall, the US population is expected to rise from 305 million people to 439 million by the year 2050.

The white population will also be ageing. The number of people over 85 years old will triple in the next 40 years.

"The white population is older and very much centred around the aging baby boomers who are well past their high fertility years," William Frey, a demographer at the Brookings Institution think tank, told the Associated Press.

"The future of America is epitomised by the young people today. They are basically the melting pot we are going to see in the future."

The Census Bureau points out that its projections are subject to big revisions, depending on immigration policy, cultural changes and natural or manmade disasters.

J Bananas

Re: Whites to be minority in US sooner than expected
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2008, 01:22:10 AM »
cool. one world, one people. i think it'll be out of sight to see race relations when everyone is a light brown, no more black ass motherfuckers or pasty gingers.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2008, 01:36:13 AM »
only one problem. Thats minorities as a WHOLE will total out to more then whites. Whites will still have the largest number of people. Youre talking maybe 30% Hispanic, 15% Black, 9% Asian....that leaves 46% white
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2008, 02:15:48 AM »
The Census Bureau points out that its projections are subject to big revisions, depending on immigration policy, cultural changes and natural or manmade disasters.

The govt will blow up the levees again if it gets out of hand.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2008, 02:42:31 AM »

Give it 30 years in the UK and London will be "where's whitey" it will replace the poplarity of "where's wally"

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2008, 03:49:19 AM »

Give it 30 years in the UK and London will be "where's whitey" it will replace the poplarity of "where's wally"

A lot of whites in the UK emigrate to Spain and France to escape the so-called foreigners. And when they get there, they can't speak the language lol.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2008, 04:44:01 AM »

Lol I am going to be honest with you man I find people that think they can come to this country without being able to speak the language to be ignorant mother fuckers who shouldn't be here. By the same token I find these white people who move to spain, france and can't speak the language to be equally ignorant and should not be there. To me it's an arrogance, why the fuck should the existing population be expected to accommodate such ignorant motherfuckers.

Whenever I go to Spain I make sure it's an area which is not heavily populated by the english, they home in around certain spots so it's fairly easy to avoid them lol.

Australian Bastard

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2008, 07:21:56 AM »
^
yeah its a damn shame...in Australia you gotta take an english language test to get permanent residency, the UK not got the same thing?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2008, 08:07:33 AM »

If the person moving to the UK is a citizen of one of the E.U member states, then there are no formal tests he or she can move freely between E.U nations and will qualify for citizenship of a particular country once they have resided there for x amount of years. As a result, it's clear that there is no state sovereignty, as how can there be with an open border policy.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2008, 04:56:00 PM »
That article is extremely disturbing and frightening. Do we really want to let America become a third world country?

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2008, 06:02:31 PM »
cool. one world, one people. i think it'll be out of sight to see race relations when everyone is a light brown, no more black ass motherfuckers or pasty gingers.

white, blac, brown, yellow...i got love for 'em. only color i dont like is red.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2008, 07:30:28 PM »

The govt will blow up the levees again if it gets out of hand.

LMFAO! Hahaha. That was too good + 1. I think it's funny.

Australian Bastard

« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2008, 08:35:54 PM »

white, blac, brown, yellow...i got love for 'em. only color i dont like is red.

word.

I welcome this new world government shit, I accept chips stacked sick but not them micro kids
-Sick Jacken, '2012'.

Australian Bastard

« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2008, 08:58:09 PM »

If the person moving to the UK is a citizen of one of the E.U member states, then there are no formal tests he or she can move freely between E.U nations and will qualify for citizenship of a particular country once they have resided there for x amount of years. As a result, it's clear that there is no state sovereignty, as how can there be with an open border policy.

^yeah thats bizarre, Its funny I remember when there was no EU! Its like it just sprung up over the past decade and took over all of Europe!

But most immigrants in Europe must be refugees there on humanitarian grounds though no?

Personally I ain't afraid of immigrants, my English and game is impeccable to the point where I outshine any in a job interview, plus I am of ethnically mixed heritage so I got workplace diversity policies working in my favour;

in the future all yo kids will look like me! A shadow army of Overfiends.....Muahahahahahaahaaaaaa *sadistic laughter fade out*

Let us make man in our image
Spit it, I'm Huey P in Louis V throwing molotovs for Emmit

-Nasty Nasdaq/Dow Jones.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2008, 12:16:08 AM »

No, not refugees, economic migrants but I am sure the trilateralists commission set up the E.U because they love everyone and just want them to travel freely.