Author Topic: [Interview] The Game Interview (Talks A Possible CMW project on BWS)  (Read 807 times)

Black Gloves

MAY release a MC Eiht/CMW project on BWS.

DOUBT DOUBT DOUBT this will happen but i wish it would.

http://allhiphop.com/stories/multimedia__podcasts/archive/2008/08/14/20409124.aspx
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 12:02:30 AM by Bruh Man »

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Right..but why do an album with Mc Eiht??

I think Game should 1st do a couple of records with Dude, adn see how it pans out..which more likely will happen-as for the an album, i doubt that..but this is Hip Hop stranger things have happened!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Black Gloves

I think Game should 1st do a couple of records with Dude, adn see how it pans out..which more likely will happen-as for the an album, i doubt that..but this is Hip Hop stranger things have happened!

why not?

btw. Game dissed THE SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT out of Jay-Z when the interviewer told him about what Jay-Z said about the whole "suicide" thing.

haha Game is a fool.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!

why not?

I don't know, i just feel their styles are just to different, for me to think that they would make an album other than the usual "Gang Banging" {Crip/Piru and all this carry-on]  album..you know..I may be wrong here, i stand to be corrected but that's the picture i see here..
Then again, they may have something different in mind, if so i'm all for it1
if it's just going to be a typical album, then i'm sure they will be a few tracks on there that i will like..

A little imagination will not go amiss, is all i'm saying! ;) ;)

Black Gloves

why not?

I don't know, i just feel their styles are just to different, for me to think that they would make an album other than the usual "Gang Banging" {Crip/Piru and all this carry-on]  album..you know..I may be wrong here, i stand to be corrected but that's the picture i see here..
if it's just going to be a typical album, then i'm sure they will be a few tracks on there that i will like..

yeah probably what i mean 9/10 westcoast albums are like that anyway!

plus they've done 1 song together in like 2003 or 2004 something called Compton 4 Life.

dont have it anymore but it was an alright track, could def see them doin a album together though!

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
That sounds great but for whatever reason I highly doubt this will ever come out & if it does I really wouldn't mind if all they rapped about was gangbanging.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!

why not?

yeah probably what i mean 9/10 westcoast albums are like that anyway!

plus they've done 1 song together in like 2003 or 2004 something called Compton 4 Life.

dont have it anymore but it was an alright track, could def see them doin a album together though!

Oh yeah..that's true!!
The track was not bad...
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ItbNyxZh6bo&amp;hl" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ItbNyxZh6bo&amp;hl</a>

D-Stress

That sounds great but for whatever reason I highly doubt this will ever come out & if it does I really wouldn't mind if all they rapped about was gangbanging.

yep +real west coast beats and it´s BANGIN!!

papa-smurf

dont nobody really wonna see a game and mc eight album.mc eight fell off.but i guess it would give mc eight some mainstream exposure again.but fuck that.game need to do a album with a up and comeing westcoast artist.that a help the west.nobody wonna hear these old niggas.the only other nigga that people wonna hear is ice cube.dr dre and snoop.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't

MAY do a album with MC Eiht called Compton Most Wanted with a few features and etc.

DOUBT DOUBT DOUBT this will happen but i wish it would.

http://allhiphop.com/stories/multimedia__podcasts/archive/2008/08/14/20409124.aspx
game can't fuck wit jay z he's got stacks bigger than game.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

The_Offence

where's mako capone  now ;D

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

kuruptDPG

that would be great, game & mc eiht

COMPTONRIDA1

WOW..CANT WAIT TO HEAR IT.. SOUND LIKE SUM TALK..JUS TALK....

Hood Critic

• Lil Geezy
too many forced collab albums out west..the concepts be dope but the finished product is usually lacking.

i'm a fan of Game and old school Eiht but i wouldn't even be slightly interested in listening to a whole album of their collabs.