Author Topic: Lil Boosie:“Yeah, we had to whoop a nigga ass for like a hour straight,”  (Read 365 times)

ABN

Lil Boosie is not to be tested. The Baton Rouge rapper confirmed he was involved in a fight during the Swishahouse, Boss Hogg Outlawz & Trill Entertainment Ozone Awards After Party at Club Glo in Houston Saturday night.

“Yeah, we had to whoop a nigga ass for like a hour straight,” Boosie told XXLmag.com. “It was just usual shit. You know how niggas be gettin out of line? It was just some…recreation.”

While rumors say the fight broke over a chain snatching attempt, Boosie wouldn’t go into specifics.

“Dudes just come by us, keep trying us,” he added. “You know…we whooped all the parts off his ass.”

The Boosie incident was one of several brawls who took place during Ozone weekend. DJ Vlad was assaulted by members of Rick Ross’ entourage Sunday afternoon and Trae allegedly punched Mike Jones behind the Ozone Awards Media Center Monday night.—Marvin Brandon
http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=23738

lmao at sayin "we whooped all the parts of his ass" ;D

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
how u been homie havent seen u on here for a while..

ABN

i´ve gone thru a lot of serious shit as far as my family is concerned so being on here haven´t been a priority. but i been alright, it sucks losing people that you love though.

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i´ve gone thru a lot of serious shit as far as my family is concerned so being on here haven´t been a priority. but i been alright, it sucks losing people that you love though.
sorry to hear that man..good to see u back though

The_Offence

i dunno how people listen to lil boosie that niggaz voice is annoying as fuck

what about that dude makes him hot ?, that nigga always got crust on the side of his mouth

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
sorry to hear that man..good to see u back though

ABN

what about that dude makes him hot ?, that nigga always got crust on the side of his mouth
i´m not a Boosie fan at all. Lil Webbie´s aiight, but Boosie is straight ass.

Jome

I'm sure he kept screaming "No hooommooo" as he kept whooping "all parts of his ass", so it's probably all good.  ::)

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
i´m not a Boosie fan at all. Lil Webbie´s aiight, but Boosie is straight ass.

Webbie is underrated. Dude is tight!
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
What? :D

kemizt

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
i dunno how people listen to lil boosie that niggaz voice is annoying as fuck

boosie go hard.. his voice throw u off.. but that lil nigga be snappin..

webbie trash....

them niggas cleared club glo out... man...

SmokinDro520

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PillZ..HoeZ N DRO is all a G KnowZ
Lil Boosie and Webbie are both dope to me.Pimp C co-signed them for a reason...
PoP PoP THIZZ!!

ABN

Lil Boosie and Webbie are both dope to me.Pimp C co-signed them for a reason...
Pimp C co-signed them coz Mel and Turk paid him for using the name Trill Ent. Pimp didn´t really have shit to with that label other then promoting it.