Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: LUDACRIS & T.I. COLLABO! (AUDIO) HISTORY IN THE MAKING "WISH U WOULD"  (Read 821 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
ti sounds like he sittin on michael jacksons lap with the backpockets cut off...wtf

nigga tries to hard to get a deep voice

fuck outta here
how does he try to make his voice deep have you ever heard him talk you fuck face ????
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Though Death Is Callin, I'ma Keep Ballin

• 'G'
^lol yet another hater

How is that hating?
Luda is a better rapper than T.I. ... get over it.
fuck outta here !!!!!!!!!!!!!

You would really have to be retarded to think that T.I. is better on the mic than Ludacris.

D~Nice

God damn some of yall kill me with these Luda/TI threads. Both can rap and I have heard both get lyrical. Ya like who ya like. It is because of some fans like this Luda and TI squashed it in the first place. So just enjoy the music and keep it moving.

Lunatic

God damn some of yall kill me with these Luda/TI threads. Both can rap and I have heard both get lyrical. Ya like who ya like. It is because of some fans like this Luda and TI squashed it in the first place. So just enjoy the music and keep it moving.
preach on! +1
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!