Author Topic: **Dubcnn EXCLUSIVE!!!** J-Foxxx - Clint Dogg Interview  (Read 1720 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: **Dubcnn EXCLUSIVE!!!** J-Foxxx - Clint Dogg Interview
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2008, 05:06:44 AM »
^^dude never fails..So it's only a matter of time :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
He has even changed his name..i wonder what happened to Kilo4??

he wanted to clean his image
:D :D :D

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2008, 05:08:14 AM »
^^LmAo.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2008, 08:10:15 AM »
Where's your interviews ? Where's your remixes ?....No Where......Show me then you lot and Clint can talk.......Until then Clint Dogg is just a tiny incy wincy bit better than us all...........

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2008, 08:30:34 AM »
AHAHAH! That accent just makes it better.  ;D

Ezekiel Whitmore

« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2008, 09:21:03 AM »
Haha, It gets worse everytime.

All the people that post about Clint Dogg on the Mark Morrison forum = Clint.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2008, 09:26:41 AM by Ezekiel Whitmore »

sultan

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2008, 10:03:46 AM »
LOL not more aliases of Clint Dogg?? This fella has been used and abused for years, he was on mp3.com years ago getting laughed offline for being a wigger fake coping dogg pound...you would think he would grow up, get a life and stop posting on forums using numerous aliases.

Kilo4

« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2008, 11:38:03 PM »
ROFL!!!

This shit is the best keep it coming Clint! I might actually sign up on those Mark Morrison forums just to see how many aliases you have on there and how you are being made fun of..

Hahaha C-Style Rec's 4 life!

Ps I got an idea for a new logo for your record company, I was thinking something along the lines of a kangaroo strapped in an electric chair...

I only have 1 a/c at them forums and its blocked because they think im him.

erm. why go the extra mile to prove that you are not Him???

because we are friends, and i tell you this all the time.

^^I can almost sense a "Where's ur interview that i can listen to"
No interview, ..
Clintdogg=winner of you all"

Quotation coming up... :laugh: :laugh:

if you actually listened to the interview it says that in there. try listening 1st b4 u criticise.

^^dude never fails..So it's only a matter of time :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
He has even changed his name..i wonder what happened to Kilo4??

i am Kilo4. you should listen to the interview 1st too, its says it in there. I was only Kilo4 because those fools at the other foums have a fake a/c here named kilo1, 2 or 3.

Where's your interviews ? Where's your remixes ?....No Where......Show me then you lot and Clint can talk.......Until then Clint Dogg is just a tiny incy wincy bit better than us all...........

to a "normal" PERSON on the street yes. get sum1 you never met b4, to ask sum1 they never met b4, ask them, and this will be your answer.

Haha, It gets worse everytime.

All the people that post about Clint Dogg on the Mark Morrison forum = Clint.

what? did u not listen to this interview? 2 people here, I know 2 others that post there ive met them thru Clint. U need the fake admin to check the IPs.

Ok heres Clint Dogg and DJ Rectangle

and heres Jeffro666 and DJ Rectangle

They ar 2 totally different people, go check the usernames "ClintDogg" and "jefro666", and you will see that they are 2 diff people as well, the 2 people above they are. So much for your theory of "All the people that post about Clint Dogg on the Mark Morrison forum = Clint", cause there is 1 case ive proved you wrong on, do i need to expose you on more?. YES I DO, J-Slim playes 4 the Basketball team Clint works for (his a/c is blocked too 4 thinking hes clint), hes a forum member and ive met him too, I posted as "Derek" my real name and this interview proves that. You just got exposed not once, but x 3.

LOL not more aliases of Clint Dogg?? This fella has been used and abused for years, he was on mp3.com years ago getting laughed offline for being a wigger fake coping dogg pound...you would think he would grow up, get a life and stop posting on forums using numerous aliases.

you did not listen to this interview either, he explains all in it.
Listen 1st next time b4 u judge with hate 4 no reason.

ANY1 who still thinks IM Clint Dogg after this interview has been posted to prove it, is a total dickhead that has no clue, and no clue about DJing or Remixing or Rap/HipHop in general and you r the person that wrecks it on the internet 4 every1 that knows.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2008, 12:03:26 AM by J-Foxxx »

Ezekiel Whitmore

« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2008, 06:43:12 AM »
You have far too much free time, to care so much about this pointless shit.

No one cares if you are two different people, We don't care about either of you.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2008, 08:11:44 AM »
My latest PM:

"did u not listen to this interview? 2 people there, I know 2 others that post there ive met them thru Clint. U need the fake admin to check the IPs.

Here is the interview that has TWO different people talking, myself and Clinton. http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=190436.0

They ar 2 totally different people, go check the usernames "ClintDogg" and "jefro666", and you will see that they are 2 diff people as well, the 2 people above they are. So much for your theory of "All the people that post about Clint Dogg on the Mark Morrison forum = Clint", cause there is 1 case ive proved you wrong on, do i need to expose you on more?. YES I DO, J-Slim playes 4 the Basketball team Clint works for (his a/c is blocked too 4 thinking hes clint), hes a forum member and ive met him too, I posted as "Derek" my real name and this interview proves that. You just got exposed not once, but x 3."

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2008, 08:27:12 AM »
i must be a total dickhead that has no clue, and no clue about DJing or Remixing or Rap/HipHop in general and i am the person that wrecks it on the internet 4 every1 that knows.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2008, 10:53:18 AM by frisch213 »

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2008, 09:38:52 AM »

ANY1 who still thinks IM Clint Dogg after this interview has been posted to prove it, is a total dickhead that has no clue, and no clue about DJing or Remixing or Rap/HipHop in general and you r the person that wrecks it on the internet 4 every1 that knows.

LMFAO you the best man straight comedy fuck Cedric, Clint Dogg The Entertainer beeyatch!

My latest PM:

"did u not listen to this interview? 2 people there, I know 2 others that post there ive met them thru Clint. U need the fake admin to check the IPs.

Here is the interview that has TWO different people talking, myself and Clinton. http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=190436.0

They ar 2 totally different people, go check the usernames "ClintDogg" and "jefro666", and you will see that they are 2 diff people as well, the 2 people above they are. So much for your theory of "All the people that post about Clint Dogg on the Mark Morrison forum = Clint", cause there is 1 case ive proved you wrong on, do i need to expose you on more?. YES I DO, J-Slim playes 4 the Basketball team Clint works for (his a/c is blocked too 4 thinking hes clint), hes a forum member and ive met him too, I posted as "Derek" my real name and this interview proves that. You just got exposed not once, but x 3."

I also got "exposed" LOL.

Btw Kilo where's all the GMG pictures I thought you was part of their street team LOL?

~Loyalty Is Everything~

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2008, 09:44:58 AM »
A street team is a promotional force. They are basically a marketing tool, that's what I am doing. It's not like I am going day to day with the C.E.O. Most of the street team for Death Row never even met the artists or Suge. So don't laugh until you can actually secure something like that.

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2008, 09:53:44 AM »
A street team is a promotional force. They are basically a marketing tool, that's what I am doing. It's not like I am going day to day with the C.E.O. Most of the street team for Death Row never even met the artists or Suge. So don't laugh until you can actually secure something like that.

LOL keep your pants on man I didn't ask for all of that and I don't care it's just that I find it funny you were all GMG'd up and now I only see your name that's it.

Btw Fuck GMG.

~Loyalty Is Everything~

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2008, 11:13:01 AM »
Clint cracks me up......he thinks he is some sort of celebrity...like he ' needs ' to be interviewed to ' clear ' things up....the voice of the ' interviewer ' sounds blatently put on, do you think clint interviewed himself ? I reckon he may have recorded himself asking questions then went over it and recorded his answers....if thats not the case what sad fucker is helping him in his pursuit to fool everyone... why the fuck would he want to interview clint ? Like anyone gives a fuck about what he has to say...

LMAO at the interviewer / Derek /Kilo 4/ Clint Dogg who " can't wait " for Macklife Mixtape Vol 4 to come out.....ha ha ha....
Also....LMFAO at Clint who says Macklife Vol 4 is 90% done and he might sit on it for a while before unleashing it upon the world.......i'm actually looking forward to hearing the skits off this pile of shit.......they always give me so much joke......

My favourite quote from the interview is " me and J-Foxx equals the winnnnnnerrrr.....and dubcnn forums are looooooosersssssss.....its ashame Clint didn't put his famous voice echo on it....that always brings tears to my eyes......

keep up the good work Clint/Derek/Kilo 4/J-Foxx..........

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2008, 12:38:18 PM »
Clint cracks me up......he thinks he is some sort of celebrity...like he ' needs ' to be interviewed to ' clear ' things up....the voice of the ' interviewer ' sounds blatently put on, do you think clint interviewed himself ? I reckon he may have recorded himself asking questions then went over it and recorded his answers....if thats not the case what sad fucker is helping him in his pursuit to fool everyone... why the fuck would he want to interview clint ? Like anyone gives a fuck about what he has to say...

LMAO at the interviewer / Derek /Kilo 4/ Clint Dogg who " can't wait " for Macklife Mixtape Vol 4 to come out.....ha ha ha....
Also....LMFAO at Clint who says Macklife Vol 4 is 90% done and he might sit on it for a while before unleashing it upon the world.......i'm actually looking forward to hearing the skits off this pile of shit.......they always give me so much joke......

My favourite quote from the interview is " me and J-Foxx equals the winnnnnnerrrr.....and dubcnn forums are looooooosersssssss.....its ashame Clint didn't put his famous voice echo on it....that always brings tears to my eyes......

keep up the good work Clint/Derek/Kilo 4/J-Foxx..........

LOL ain't that the truth.

~Loyalty Is Everything~