Author Topic: **Dubcnn EXCLUSIVE!!!** J-Foxxx - Clint Dogg Interview  (Read 1723 times)

The Real Kilo2

Re: **Dubcnn EXCLUSIVE!!!** J-Foxxx - Clint Dogg Interview
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2008, 05:37:20 PM »
A street team is a promotional force. They are basically a marketing tool, that's what I am doing. It's not like I am going day to day with the C.E.O. Most of the street team for Death Row never even met the artists or Suge. So don't laugh until you can actually secure something like that.

LOL keep your pants on man I didn't ask for all of that and I don't care it's just that I find it funny you were all GMG'd up and now I only see your name that's it.

Btw Fuck GMG.

Suge's lawyers were basically feds. If he would have hired better lawyers, he could have kept the catalog enough said.

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2008, 01:05:14 AM »
A street team is a promotional force. They are basically a marketing tool, that's what I am doing. It's not like I am going day to day with the C.E.O. Most of the street team for Death Row never even met the artists or Suge. So don't laugh until you can actually secure something like that.

LOL keep your pants on man I didn't ask for all of that and I don't care it's just that I find it funny you were all GMG'd up and now I only see your name that's it.

Btw Fuck GMG.

Suge's lawyers were basically feds. If he would have hired better lawyers, he could have kept the catalog enough said.

Coulda, woulda, shoulda.

~Loyalty Is Everything~

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2008, 10:13:20 AM »

Btw Fuck GMG.

Coulda, woulda, shoulda.

He still owns the name Death Row Records. Lol. They just took the catalog.

Invincible

« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2008, 04:13:33 PM »
Dubcnn EXCLUSIVE!!!  :laugh:

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2008, 04:15:05 PM »

kemizt

Invincible

« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2008, 05:21:16 PM »
The fact that the main reason for this interview is to clear up the fact that this aint Clint is hella funny.

He did this especially for us. I would like to say i really appreciate that Clint.  8) :laugh:

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2008, 12:02:41 AM »
The fact that the main reason for this interview is to clear up the fact that this aint Clint is hella funny.

He did this especially for us. I would like to say i really appreciate that Clint.  8) :laugh:

i didn't get a shoutout though  :-\

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2008, 12:32:52 AM »
neither did i  !!
Clint don't even send me PM's telling me he has reported me to admin and I will be banned therefore he is the winner and I am a loser anymore........ :-[ :-[ :( :( :(

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2008, 05:07:18 AM »
So, did y'all check out the interview? :P

kemizt

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2008, 08:23:30 AM »
yep, and it was a quality interview as well K-Dub,.....i was beginning to get concerned, clint addressed the issue via the media and cleared the whole thing up !!!! We need not worry anymore...Clit ain't J-Foxx or Derek Nelson !! Simple as that.........

So, did y'all check out the interview? :P

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2008, 08:30:43 AM »
...lol...well hopefully this matter will soon be laid to rest.

Funny how J-Foxx PKA Kilo4, SPKA[ Supposedly Previous Known As] Clint Dogg
has gained more fame over the last couple weeks than the Clint himself!

So in true Clint Dogg fashion, Clint Dogg=loser, J-Foxx-Winner..
 ;) ;)
« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 11:56:09 AM by Mackin4Life-Lone Wolf Of Dubcc »
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Kilo4

« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2008, 10:49:15 PM »
You have far too much free time, to care so much about this pointless shit.

No one cares if you are two different people, We don't care about either of you.

YOU care, because you replied, and the way you replied means you downloaded the interview, thanks 4 your support.

i must be a total dickhead that has no clue, and no clue about DJing or Remixing or Rap/HipHop in general and i am the person that wrecks it on the internet 4 every1 that knows.
Clint cracks me up......he thinks he is some sort of celebrity...like he ' needs ' to be interviewed to ' clear ' things up....the voice of the ' interviewer ' sounds blatently put on, do you think clint interviewed himself ? I reckon he may have recorded himself asking questions then went over it and recorded his answers....if thats not the case what sad fucker is helping him in his pursuit to fool everyone... why the fuck would he want to interview clint ? Like anyone gives a fuck about what he has to say...

LMAO at the interviewer / Derek /Kilo 4/ Clint Dogg who " can't wait " for Macklife Mixtape Vol 4 to come out.....ha ha ha....
Also....LMFAO at Clint who says Macklife Vol 4 is 90% done and he might sit on it for a while before unleashing it upon the world.......i'm actually looking forward to hearing the skits off this pile of shit.......they always give me so much joke......

My favourite quote from the interview is " me and J-Foxx equals the winnnnnnerrrr.....and dubcnn forums are looooooosersssssss.....its ashame Clint didn't put his famous voice echo on it....that always brings tears to my eyes......

keep up the good work Clint/Derek/Kilo 4/J-Foxx..........

1st off, you all post "fuck clint dogg" etc etc, then you think whne sum1 likes his music that it is him, so then i try to clear it up, and still you all go on about it when ive cleared it up. You are not happy when i do post the truth, and you still go on and on with it after the fact.

only to prove you all wrong, keep on posting that its him, cause i know, and some other know, that its not, clearly from our voices, THEY ARE DIFFERENT.

i ASKED HIM ABOUT you, he said, and i quote, "dickhead".

;) ;)

Plain and simple, if you all think we are the same person, or Clints me or what ever after ive posted this interview that clearly has mine and clints voice in it discussing facts about this forum, then you have no clue at all.

p.s. who ever said "voice changer" LMAO, is there really such a thing?. I know theres voice pitch changing and effects, but nothing to change a voice to make it sound like sum1 else. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  good COMEDY.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2008, 11:47:31 PM »

thanks, hopefully you will give me a shoutout in first person next time though  8)

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2008, 01:13:28 AM »
Do you have any exclusive clind dogg tracks? I heard he has worked with Crooked I and his engineer.

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2008, 01:52:10 AM »
Why do YOU care so much if people think Clit is you anyway then ' J-Foxx ' ?
Why do YOU write exactly the same as Clit 'J-Foxx' ?
You are a fool Clit.....seriously.....do keep on with the replies though, if it weren't for your posts I would be so bored at work......

You have far too much free time, to care so much about this pointless shit.

No one cares if you are two different people, We don't care about either of you.

YOU care, because you replied, and the way you replied means you downloaded the interview, thanks 4 your support.

i must be a total dickhead that has no clue, and no clue about DJing or Remixing or Rap/HipHop in general and i am the person that wrecks it on the internet 4 every1 that knows.
Clint cracks me up......he thinks he is some sort of celebrity...like he ' needs ' to be interviewed to ' clear ' things up....the voice of the ' interviewer ' sounds blatently put on, do you think clint interviewed himself ? I reckon he may have recorded himself asking questions then went over it and recorded his answers....if thats not the case what sad fucker is helping him in his pursuit to fool everyone... why the fuck would he want to interview clint ? Like anyone gives a fuck about what he has to say...

LMAO at the interviewer / Derek /Kilo 4/ Clint Dogg who " can't wait " for Macklife Mixtape Vol 4 to come out.....ha ha ha....
Also....LMFAO at Clint who says Macklife Vol 4 is 90% done and he might sit on it for a while before unleashing it upon the world.......i'm actually looking forward to hearing the skits off this pile of shit.......they always give me so much joke......

My favourite quote from the interview is " me and J-Foxx equals the winnnnnnerrrr.....and dubcnn forums are looooooosersssssss.....its ashame Clint didn't put his famous voice echo on it....that always brings tears to my eyes......

keep up the good work Clint/Derek/Kilo 4/J-Foxx..........

1st off, you all post "fuck clint dogg" etc etc, then you think whne sum1 likes his music that it is him, so then i try to clear it up, and still you all go on about it when ive cleared it up. You are not happy when i do post the truth, and you still go on and on with it after the fact.

only to prove you all wrong, keep on posting that its him, cause i know, and some other know, that its not, clearly from our voices, THEY ARE DIFFERENT.

;) ;)

Plain and simple, if you all think we are the same person, or Clints me or what ever after ive posted this interview that clearly has mine and clints voice in it discussing facts about this forum, then you have no clue at all.

p.s. who ever said "voice changer" LMAO, is there really such a thing?. I know theres voice pitch changing and effects, but nothing to change a voice to make it sound like sum1 else. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  good COMEDY.