Author Topic: YO I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE  (Read 535 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: YO I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2008, 03:08:02 PM »
^ 42

Nah, she don't do it in front of us, but we be upstairs and they are in the living room or we in the kitchen they doin' stuff in the lving room, awkard shit.

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2008, 08:07:28 PM »
She's gonna do what she wants. It's up to you to open her eyes, homie. If not, it's time to move on.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2008, 09:02:33 PM »
.............................................................................................. .... ...................................         ........       ... ... ..... .. . . .. .

h2k4

« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2008, 09:18:18 PM »
damn, your moms be fuckin other niggas in front of you, that is definitely hoeish.  if i were you, i'd buy a gun and threaten every guy that she dates.  it'll solve the problem for sure.

It's not the other guys fault that his mom is like that.  Plus, if he did that, he would just make things worse for himself.

I think it's time for you (QT) to get a job (if you don't have one), start saving, and rent a place of your own.  What about other family members?  Are they the same as her?

Though Death Is Callin, I'ma Keep Ballin

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2008, 01:45:16 PM »
You got any pics of this hoe? (No offense)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2008, 02:24:09 PM »
your just mad because Black people are dressing in Black Label Society and Affliction.

Lunatic

« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2008, 03:17:28 PM »
damn QT u be in a room with ya bros and ya moms in the next fuckin or doin other shit? that is hella weird, i feel u :-\
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2008, 11:29:20 AM »
dear qt

I feel your pain,my mother was abusive.But yet when she died I missed her,it made me want her back.......

One of these days you will heal from these pains man maybe not now but you will eventually and all I can say is you are gonn ahva eo to miss out w/the other kids...........

take her to court and get her to realize that what she is doing is wrong on so many levels.........
jaut do it once and you may see a major difference in her(or maybe not)

the abuse didn't stop when I moved out seince she couldn't beat me she beat my sister and kids........
she hit them w/extension cords....................

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2008, 11:47:48 PM »
Damn...your mom sounds like a true hoodrat, man. I feel for ya. :-X

You should video tape her and post it online...that'll teach her a lesson.

Sikotic™

« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2008, 11:56:39 PM »
Damn...your mom sounds like a true hoodrat, man. I feel for ya. :-X

You should video tape her and post it online...that'll teach her a lesson.
It worked for Hasselhoff

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/x30kYRp6Y68&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/x30kYRp6Y68&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2008, 02:32:34 AM »
It might be time to leave, my man. If I remember correctly, you're young and still in high school, right? Maybe go to college out of state once you finish up high school. I hope you don't have any younger siblings running around when this is going on.

She should respect your space a little more, that's for sure.

QT, how old are you?? i would suggest leaving too but if you're still in highschool or almost finished, i suggest you hang in there a lil longer n finish it...im just speaking from experience man.. i fucked up by leaving home at 16 (mid of gr.12) & i'm 20 now..things were shitty at home for me too man..i don't have to tell u to leave home cuz you'll know yourself when that time is right.. trust me..the worst thing u can do is do nothing about it...that's my two cents. Peace & Good Luck.

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2008, 04:51:02 AM »
damn that shits gotta hurt..stay strong and move out when u feel the time is right, and keep an eye on your younger brothers,,good luck with everything