Author Topic: Whites to be minority in US sooner than expected  (Read 317 times)

Digital Pimpin'

Re: Whites to be minority in US sooner than expected
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2008, 01:41:28 AM »
That article is extremely disturbing and frightening. Do we really want to let America become a third world country?

lol America has only been a white majority country for the last 200-300 years. Remember those Indian guys it was stolen from?

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2008, 02:38:14 PM »

lol America has only been a white majority country for the last 200-300 years. Remember those Indian guys it was stolen from?

Yeah and America has only been a great country for  the last 200-300 years too.

Why do I want to let America crumble through immigration? In order for a country to be successful it has to be at a minimum like 65% white. Otherwise who is going to start up the businesses? Who is going to create jobs? Who is going to have the nice neighborhoods? Etc.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2008, 06:28:13 PM »
In order for a country to be successful it has to be at a minimum like 65% white. Otherwise who is going to start up the businesses? Who is going to create jobs? Who is going to have the nice neighborhoods? Etc.

That's pretty racist. What about Brazil, Spain, Japan, South Korea, and countless other modernized countries? In many ways many countries, especially Japan, are so much further ahead of the US in technology, science and medicine, it's pathetic.

J Bananas

« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2008, 06:34:30 PM »
In order for a country to be successful it has to be at a minimum like 65% white. Otherwise who is going to start up the businesses? Who is going to create jobs? Who is going to have the nice neighborhoods? Etc.

That's pretty racist. What about Brazil, Spain, Japan, South Korea, and countless other modernized countries? In many ways many countries, especially Japan, are so much further ahead of the US in technology, science and medicine, it's pathetic.

I agree with you for the most part, but I wouldn't use Japan as the prime example. The quality of life in most Asian countries is significantly less than America. We have our shit neighborhoods of course, but we don't face overpopulating or smog quite like they do. I also like the feeling of knowing most of your neighbors if you want to. I'd imagine there's not much of a sense of community there.