Author Topic: FUCC OBAMA...I VOTE MCCAIN  (Read 305 times)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
FUCC OBAMA...I VOTE MCCAIN
« on: August 14, 2008, 06:20:29 PM »
This is comin from a blac ass nigga. How can any nigga like this lil punk?? Anybody know what the fucc he gonna do??? All he sais is we gonna change and nobody knows what the fucc he's finna change. The Jews despise that muthafucca and wit good reason too. And he doesnt seem to know what the fucc to do about Russia..all he said we need to unite wit the europeen nations hahahahahh what the fucc cuzz. That white muthafucca McCain actually had some fuccin balls...nigga made a statement and basically told Russia if they dont respect the cease fire shit it's on. Putin be actin like a bitch..two faced muthafucca. sellin arms to Iran and at the same time tellin Bush he's wit him 100%. FUCC PUTIN AND FUCC OBAMA. A lot of niggas probly thinkin I'm crazy right now cuz them muthafuccas belong to the republican party and think they wanna ban rap music or some shit...put niggas in jail. But I say fucc all that...the laws was made for a reason and them democrat muthafuccas like obama n clinton aint got no fuccin platform. Keep them in charge and one day rape and murders is gonna be legalised. Killin niggas aint cool...I just buried my best friend cuzz. We got anarchy on the streets of Compton and it really aint doin anybody good.

The Real Kilo2

Re: FUCC OBAMA...I VOTE MCCAIN
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2008, 07:28:09 PM »
By voting Mccain, you want four more years of a Bush like fellow. You are better off going green.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2008, 07:53:37 PM »
This is comin from a blac ass nigga. How can any nigga like this lil punk?? Anybody know what the fucc he gonna do??? All he sais is we gonna change and nobody knows what the fucc he's finna change. The Jews despise that muthafucca and wit good reason too. And he doesnt seem to know what the fucc to do about Russia..all he said we need to unite wit the europeen nations hahahahahh what the fucc cuzz. That white muthafucca McCain actually had some fuccin balls...nigga made a statement and basically told Russia if they dont respect the cease fire shit it's on. Putin be actin like a bitch..two faced muthafucca. sellin arms to Iran and at the same time tellin Bush he's wit him 100%. FUCC PUTIN AND FUCC OBAMA. A lot of niggas probly thinkin I'm crazy right now cuz them muthafuccas belong to the republican party and think they wanna ban rap music or some shit...put niggas in jail. But I say fucc all that...the laws was made for a reason and them democrat muthafuccas like obama n clinton aint got no fuccin platform. Keep them in charge and one day rape and murders is gonna be legalised. Killin niggas aint cool...I just buried my best friend cuzz. We got anarchy on the streets of Compton and it really aint doin anybody good.

if you spread your words of wisdom across the country....it will only help Obama.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

corner_boy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offroad
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2008, 10:17:50 AM »
my family was always republican and i simply kept it neutral but for the most part i was on the republican side because of some beliefs and what not.  but from what i read here, it just seems like u didnt look into the politicians good enough to make a vote. 

but to go in a simple direction i belive ur just ranting about shit that saw on FOX NEWS.  being black doesnt mean you should vote for obama and thats your american right.  but when a time for change is said, it means we need to handle thing s differently because what many people, like bush, have done is LIE TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE and it is yet to work in resolving anything EXCEPT for their need for more debt for this country

"basically told Russia if they dont respect the cease fire shit it's on"
are you saying you would support another war when this country is already in debt from the "war on terrorism" that has yet to have any real results (P.S.and helping a country daclare independance was never in the original agenda) 

SO VOTE WATEVA U WANT, BUT REALLY LOOK INTO IT CUZ NOT EVERYTHING IS AS BLACK AND WHITE AS YOU PUT IT

PEACE

J Bananas

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2008, 01:23:36 PM »

HOLY FUCC CUZ, COMMUNITY COLLEGE - ENROLL

everlast1986

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2008, 01:31:50 PM »

HOLY FUCC CUZ, COMMUNITY COLLEGE - ENROLL

smegma

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2008, 01:40:01 PM »
It's a shame that people who write 'fuck' as 'fucc' can vote.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2008, 05:57:21 PM »
.nigga made a statement and basically told Russia if they dont respect the cease fire shit it's on

Shit is on? You're falling into the whole propaganda of fear. What is the US going to do to Russia? The US can't even finish off the insurgents with home made weapons in Iraq. How is the US going to do anything to Russia? Especially since Russia, China and Iran are all allies. Do you have any idea what would happen if the US attacked Russia? McCain is an idiot and so are you. It's all just talk. Russia can do whatever it wants, and no one can stop them.

all he said we need to unite wit the europeen nations hahahahahh what the fucc cuzz.

He said it because he's not a hypocrite. Have you ever watched the news before? Yesterday McCain said, "In the modern world, Countries do not invade eachother." WHAT THE FUCK? What did the US do to Iraq? They invaded them! McCain, Rice, Bush, and every other person who supports the war in Iraq, and thinks what Russia is doing is wrong, IS A FUCKING MORON. It's nearly the same thing.

Listen son. Let me tell you something. The President of Georgia is just as guilty of crimes against humanity as Saddam was. THE ONLY REASON, McCain, Bush and the rest of those fools are supporting Georgia is, THE US RUNS A PIPELINE THROUGH GEORGIA. The US needs that pipeline for oil. And that's why they support Georgia.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2008, 08:20:13 AM »
my family was always republican and i simply kept it neutral but for the most part i was on the republican side because of some beliefs and what not.  but from what i read here, it just seems like u didnt look into the politicians good enough to make a vote. 

but to go in a simple direction i belive ur just ranting about shit that saw on FOX NEWS.  being black doesnt mean you should vote for obama and thats your american right.  but when a time for change is said, it means we need to handle thing s differently because what many people, like bush, have done is LIE TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE and it is yet to work in resolving anything EXCEPT for their need for more debt for this country

"basically told Russia if they dont respect the cease fire shit it's on"
are you saying you would support another war when this country is already in debt from the "war on terrorism" that has yet to have any real results (P.S.and helping a country daclare independance was never in the original agenda) 

SO VOTE WATEVA U WANT, BUT REALLY LOOK INTO IT CUZ NOT EVERYTHING IS AS BLACK AND WHITE AS YOU PUT IT

PEACE

more debt for this country??? THE WHOLE FUCCIN WORLD IS IN DEBT...they was grantin niggas a vast number of morgages to muthafuccas who couldnt afford them...and not only that the fuccin properties was of low or almost no value..thats when the whole fuccin market went to the fuccin toilet cuzz...then u got the fuccin Chinese..them muthafuccas work for nothin..so WalMart and all the big corporations go to China..American and European manufactures can't keep up wit China..so what happens?? do the math cuzz. Ain't nobody got money and it ain't Bush's fault. So YOU look into this shit and don't be talkin' about no fox news..I watch all that other shit too..msnbc..cbs...abc..cnbc. I take all sides in. As for Russia-Georgia..IT IS A WELL KNOWN FACT PUTIN HAS BETRAYED CONFIDENCE MORE THEN ONCE..and he ain't keepin' no promises..Iran is a very good example...Georgia should've never fucced with South Ossitia in the first place but it happened and Russia wanted to flex some muscle..only it went a little far with it and niggas aint respectin no truce agreements. But I ain't defendin Georgia...u gotta be stupid to fucc wit Russia but that really aint the point. It's Putin's fuccin ego.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2008, 02:26:36 PM »
The original poster can't obviously type in an effective manner. McCain or Obama you are getting the same shit different toilet.

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2008, 09:13:44 PM »
It's a shame that the majority of americans are allowed to vote. I say we make this bitch a absolute monarchy, with King Sikotic II as the monarch.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2008, 09:20:40 PM »
It's a shame that the majority of americans are allowed to vote. I say we make this bitch a absolute monarchy, with King Sikotic II as the monarch.

I second it.

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2008, 01:57:24 AM »
So YOU look into this shit and don't be talkin' about no fox news..I watch all that other shit too..msnbc..cbs...abc..cnbc. I take all sides in. As for Russia-Georgia..IT IS A WELL KNOWN FACT PUTIN HAS BETRAYED CONFIDENCE MORE THEN ONCE..and he ain't keepin' no promises.

If you really did watch all that other shit, then you would realise that Putin left office 3 months ago.