Author Topic: AK of PSC shitting on T.I.  (Read 230 times)

ABN

AK of PSC shitting on T.I.
« on: August 15, 2008, 05:32:10 AM »
Official statement from AK Tha Razorman of the P$C.

The major controversy that is going on at Grand Hustle right now is a lot of artists coming out on Grand Hustle right now. A lot of them are made hot, there not necessarily hot before you’ve heard anything. What’s happening is someone from Grand Hustle; either Jason Geter or maybe T.I. are sending out hundreds of cd’s across America and paying DJ’s to play music from the artists they select. That’s cool with me; I want the company to expand.

I’m an original P$C member. I met T.I. back in 1995; I was six-teen years old and he was four-teen. We put are heads together. He already had a deal in Brooklyn, that’s why we made him the leader of the P$C; to lead us out of the streets and into the rap business and that is what happened.

When his deal went bad with Arista in 2001 with the “I’m Serious” album, we didn’t leave him nor abort our mission. We didn’t leave T.I. behind; we didn’t turn our backs on him. We continued to push hard for him. I and Big Kuntry came up with our deals and the “In Da Streets Vol.1” album. You already know the history of how the P$C started. With me being an original member and there from day one, back in the trap days, I was the one who kept T.I.’s head from being shot off.

I saved him in the music business as well. Arista did not want to drop his album until he came to them with another hit. That is when myself and Big Kuntry came through with “Heavy Chevy’s” it was right on time. We dropped that on him (T.I.) when he thought it was over for him. We got our little check for that and did some shows and got some exposure, it was cool, and nothing was wrong back then; it was all one hundred.

But now, a lot of people coming out of Grand Hustle haven’t been promoted as his friends as we where. They weren’t the backbone of grand Hustle like us. We where the first people introduced as T.I.’s group as the click itself.

Now you’re seeing all these new faces and the old faces haven’t even expanded nor done their own thing yet. We’re still lingering and waiting around.

Big Kuntry is finally dropping something; but you got T.I. dropping the same day as Big Kuntry which is a bad move. There dropping on the same day. Now I know T.I. has to make his money back and all that, but as a CEO, you have to be the bigger man and step to the side to let your artists eat. When you’re a CEO, it’s like you’re a father and the artist is a son. For the father to think of himself first and not let the rest of his people under his wing eat, it’s kind of selfish. You’re already a multi-millionaire and not really pay us when we come to your show and work for you – we don’t care about that, we just want to make our own money.

So when we do get a chance to make our money, here is T.I. dropping the same day trying to take the shine. Now that’s between Big Kuntry & T.I.; that has nothing to do with AK. I just wanted to bring that to the light because I feel that it’s wrong.

Another thing I think is wrong is bringing these new artists but he is not trying to out AK’s new cd that is on fire. I have “Check My Facecard” bubbling in the streets. DJ’s are hitting me up asking for 800-900 singles at a time. That costs money for me to come with 800-900 singles every two weeks. We need the so called CEO that is T.I., to distribute some of these singles to these people who are asking for them; but he is not in tune with whose asking for these singles because he’s so worried about his record and all the stuff he’s doing in the streets that is getting him caught up.

Yet he finds the time to put out these new artists coming out and jump on their songs promoting his new album on their songs. I’m not going to say any names, but it’s unfortunate that people ask me if T.I. is supporting me, why isn’t T.I. on the album, why doesn’t he say your name?

I decided to come up with the million dollar Grand Hustle question. Anyone who can answer this will get the “My Facecard” album free and your face card is good with me for a lifetime. That means when you show up to the club, you can say your with AK and you can get it VIP; I will pour it up for you, Grey Goose Patron, all of the above, your face card is good with me if you can answer this Grand Hustle million dollar question: Why is T.I. hating on AK? Why won’t T.I. let AK drop? Why won’t T.I. support the hot music that AK has? When he’s trying to put out a new artist and build a fan base for them when AK already has a following and already has hot music; I’m seasoned and I’m fire.

The reason T.I. put me on the label like that is because I’m the man. I kept his head from being shot off in the streets. I also use to write for Mac Boney back in the day. I then decided to put my energy into P$C and help T.I. get his name out there. T.I. is my favorite rapper/actor, he’s a great actor – he was right next to Denzel (Washington). I’m a fan. He’s also my friend and CEO.

I’m just asking the question why he hates on me. I asked T.I. man to man “what am I doing wrong out here, why you not supporting me?” I supported him as hard as I could. I put myself on hold to make sure that T.I. got to where he had to go; so he could smile in front of cameras when things go wrong, you still have money. When things go bad for me, I don’t have money.

When I came to T.I. with that, he told me to go holla’ at some broad he hired. There are a lot of personal family issues that need to be handled. I’m not trying to talk to a General Manager that you hired about stuff like that. When I come to T.I. as a friend, he told me “It ain’t about friends; it’s about making a dollar at the end of the day.” Ok, cool – let’s leave the friendship behind then. Let’s not talk about our five-teen years of friendship; we don’t have to worry about that. Let’s talk about this business.

Why am I one of the hottest artists out of the P$C right now and T.I. keeps putting new people into the P$C as if I’m not hot? T.I. keeps putting people over me as if I’m nothing; is that how he feels?

What I want now is for interviews to go ask T.I. how you feel about AK? Why don’t you believe in AK? Have you heard AK’s music? Has he even taken the time to have any concern for AK’s issue going on with my music? Forget about my kid’s life, that’s all personal and private stuff. We don’t care about the family stuff; we don’t have to be friends. What’s up with this business and this music that we all in? I allowed for people to believe in T.I. as CEO, but I’m not even really signed to Grand Hustle as a solo artist. I’m signed to Atlantic with a group deal with the P$C group. That’s it, the only deal I have is a group deal.

I’m working on my solo deal right now but T.I. doesn’t want to help. He’s helping out all these other cats get their deals and get their buzz up who are nobody’s; they didn’t help build this Grand Hustle off their backs like I did.

I’m just asking why can’t my favorite rapper/actor, my friend and my CEO can’t show a little support. I don’t even want any money from him. I just want him to say my name. Just say “ey shouts out to AK Tha Razorman, do ya thang.” That’s all I ask.

Maybe you as an interviewer can go to T.I. or Jason Geter and ask what’s going on with AK and why y’all hating on AK? Don’t change the subject – America wants an answer. The streets want to know now; it’s getting hot out here – I’m blowing up. I don’t know about these people beefing with T.I.; I don’t care. It doesn’t matter to me. What matters are family first; God and family first. Right now, he is not speaking with family.

He has all these miscellaneous people that he’s giving his money to and they turn around and set him up and do all these messed up things to him when he has people like me who would have taken charge for him.

I am still going to drop “My Facecard” album. I have people out here in the streets that are going to help me drop my CD. I have family in the streets and their going to help me, it’s nothing. We are going to have about 40,000 copies.

I will give CD’s out to whoever can answer why does T.I. hate on AK? What y’all think America?

Somebody once told me that maybe he’s a little jealous because I’m a little hotter than him. But I was like why would he be jealous when he’s on fire? He’s making millions. He’s right next to Denzel (Washington). There are actors who have been working for twenty years and have never had a job with Denzel. How could he possibly hate on me? I definitely didn’t believe that, that’s my friend, we go way back. Our mothers are friends. My son is like his Godchild. It’s definitely not hating. I’m not angry at T.I. I call him T.I. because like he said “you don’t know me” and I’m starting to feel like I don’t know him.

Maybe we should try to go back to square one and talk about it. I wanted to have America to have their ears in on this two. Maybe they can be tutors for us and give us the answer. Maybe they can help us patch this thing up together. I don’t want my company to fall. I built Grand Hustle off my back. I don’t want these new rappers coming up and saying “these old rappers ain’t nothing, we can run over them, if T.I. say you ain’t nothing then you ain’t nothing.”

When I go talk to him, he doesn’t want to respond. Are we friends or not Tip? Do you want me on the label or not. You can put this on raptalk.net and blow it up, make it bigger than what it is. All I am asking is why my favorite rapper/actor, my friend and CEO hating on me when he has everything God could ever want for him?

Anyone who can answer the million dollar Grand Hustle question gets a free “My Facecard” CD and your face card is good with me. Come to the club and say my name, it’s a wrap. Let them know you the one who came with the answer. They have to respond to you with the answer; if they come with what I feel is the right answer, then we got them.

There you have it. If any readers feel like you have the right answer, drop a comment and I will be personally directing all comments towards AK's way and if he feels like you have the right answer, we will be sending out his new album to you for free. Be sure to include your email address in the comment so I can contact you if AK feels as if you've come with the right answer.

AK will be reading all comments left at:

http://raptalk.net/website/content/view/713/56/

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F

ABN

Re: AK of PSC shitting on T.I.
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2008, 07:43:57 AM »
my bad

smegma

Re: AK of PSC shitting on T.I.
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2008, 11:32:51 AM »