04. Bulletproof Diaries (feat. Raekwon)
05. My Life (feat. Lil Wayne)
06. Money
07. Cali Sunshine (feat. Bilal)
08. Ya Heard (feat. Ludacris)
09. Hard Liquor (Interlude)
10. House Of Pain
11. Gentleman's Affair (feat. Ne-Yo)
12. Let Us Live (feat. Chrisette Michelle)
13. Touchdown (feat. Raheem DeVaughn)
14. Angel (feat. Common)
15. Never Can Say Goodbye (feat. Latoya Williams)
16. Dope Boys (feat. Travis Barker)
17. Game's Pain (feat. Keyshia Cole)
18. Letter To The King (feat. Nas)
19. Outro

Author Topic: The Game - L.A.X - track by track votes and reviews  (Read 3787 times)

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Game - L.A.X - track by track votes and reviews
« Reply #60 on: August 18, 2008, 11:53:08 AM »
why's Game trying to be Nas on 'let us live'? If it was actually Nas on that track, it would've been a dope track.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #61 on: August 18, 2008, 12:47:07 PM »
Touchdown is definitely hot as hell on that kinda neo-soul, J Dilla vibe...I know I can't be the only one who wasn't thinkin it sounded like a Slum track when I heard it. I think the whisper rhyme is kinda annoyin, but Raheem kills it, and it just has a great feel to it. It is more for the grown and sexy, and not really a club single for the typical hype dancing club heads.

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
« Reply #62 on: August 18, 2008, 01:20:59 PM »
why's Game trying to be Nas on 'let us live'? If it was actually Nas on that track, it would've been a dope track.
voice raspy who I sound like?
dont ask me, that's my nigga me classy

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #63 on: August 18, 2008, 03:28:53 PM »
voice raspy who I sound like?
dont ask me, that's my nigga me classy

Man I definitely thought it was Nas until I listened closer.

kuruptDPG

« Reply #64 on: August 18, 2008, 03:48:46 PM »
jelly roll ripped it on bulletproof diaries. letter to the king is a dope trak too

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #65 on: August 18, 2008, 03:55:27 PM »
Tracks 8-11 are the worst on this album LOL, i can agree!!!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #66 on: August 18, 2008, 04:30:59 PM »
whats up tho with him dissing lebron and proppin kobe lol? dope album tho, i love the track with raekwon

prolly cuz LeBron is cool with Jay.

dopeascanbe

• 'G'
« Reply #67 on: August 18, 2008, 04:45:53 PM »
Dat nigga game got that crack wit this album there is somthing for evryone on this muthafucka.  I can listen to evry song except bullet proof diaries, but maybe it might be a grower.

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: August 18, 2008, 09:20:22 PM »
1-intro-no rating-  dmx shuld have this on his album cuz hes the one that needs it...no disrespect just the truth
2-L.A.X files-4/5 shows luv to the west great track
3- State of emergency-4/5 this makes me want tht new westside connection bad
4-Bulletproof diaries-5/5 One of my favs has that old skool NY feel to it! Raekwons sick!
5-My life-4/5 this track is crazy, i dont like lil wayne but he does fine on the hook and autotune culda been alot worse
6-money-3.5/4 this might be a grower but still a good track...reminds me of a millie so this culd blow up
7-cali sunshine-4.5/5 this track has a great feel to it, im lovin the hook and game's verses are sick
8-Ya heard-3/5 im not feelin this song that much i thought the hook was shit...it might be a grower...luda kills it\
9-hard liquor-interlude
10-House of pain-5/5 THIS TRACK IS SO RAW...HAVENT HEARD A BEAT LIKE THIS IN AWHILE! and game spits fire!
11-gentleman's affair-4/5 ne yo is sick on this track and am i the only person that thinks games raps sound like 50's on this one...his flow too?
12- let us live-5/5 everybody says he sounds like young Nas and they are right...but who doesnt like young nas!!!
13-touchdown-4/5 CALIFORNIA FEELINGS IN THE ATMOSPHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
14-angel-5/5 common is soo good on this song and so is game....i jus wish there was 1 more verse and kanye was spittin!
15-Never can say goodbye-5/5-one of my favs on the album i luv how he does pac biggie and eazy 10 mins before they die...he does biggies flow really good, Not that its a big deal but when games rappin as pac he says somthing like "i aint got no kids im only 24"...2pac was 25 when he died
16-dope boys-4/5-banger
17-games pain-5/5 such a great summer song
18-Letter to the king-4.5/5 great collabo by nas n gam, they never dissapoint!
19-outro-no rating

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #69 on: August 18, 2008, 10:41:08 PM »
Holy fuck, some of the songs on this album are hella amazing lol. LAX Files, State Of Emergency, Let Us Live, Angel, Never Can Say Goodbye and Letter To The King are SERIOUSSSSS. That Angel beat is insane though, but Kanye just took it from this bitch and made it a bit better LOL. , he just made it sound more new and fresh, but he did a good job!!!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: August 19, 2008, 12:21:13 AM »
1-intro-no rating-  dmx shuld have this on his album cuz hes the one that needs it...no disrespect just the truth
4-Bulletproof diaries-5/5 One of my favs has that old skool NY feel to it! Raekwons sick!
5-My life-4/5 this track is crazy, i dont like lil wayne but he does fine on the hook and autotune culda been alot worse
6-money-3.5/4 this might be a grower but still a good track...reminds me of a millie so this culd blow up
7-cali sunshine-4.5/5 this track has a great feel to it, im lovin the hook and game's verses are sick
8-Ya heard-3/5 im not feelin this song that much i thought the hook was shit...it might be a grower...luda kills it\
9-hard liquor-interlude
10-House of pain-5/5 THIS TRACK IS SO RAW...HAVENT HEARD A BEAT LIKE THIS IN AWHILE! and game spits fire!
11-gentleman's affair-4/5 ne yo is sick on this track and am i the only person that thinks games raps sound like 50's on this one...his flow too?
12- let us live-5/5 everybody says he sounds like young Nas and they are right...but who doesnt like young nas!!!
14-angel-5/5 common is soo good on this song and so is game....i jus wish there was 1 more verse and kanye was spittin!
15-Never can say goodbye-5/5-one of my favs on the album i luv how he does pac biggie and eazy 10 mins before they die...he does biggies flow really good, Not that its a big deal but when games rappin as pac he says somthing like "i aint got no kids im only 24"...2pac was 25 when he died
16-dope boys-4/5-banger
19-outro-no rating

pretty good review...i love how Money got a 3.5 out of 4! lmao. i dont know what the equivalent out of 5 is...but i assume it was a good track lol.

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: August 19, 2008, 08:29:53 AM »
9-hard liquor-interlude
16-dope boys-4/5-banger
19-outro-no rating

pretty good review...i love how Money got a 3.5 out of 4! lmao. i dont know what the equivalent out of 5 is...but i assume it was a good track lol.
lol i mean 3.5/5

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: August 19, 2008, 09:27:55 AM »
9-hard liquor-interlude
16-dope boys-4/5-banger
19-outro-no rating

lol i mean 3.5/5

that Tupac thing is pretty interesting...didn't even think about it. lmao, how did he make a mistake like that?

MRc.

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #73 on: August 19, 2008, 09:29:38 AM »
9-hard liquor-interlude
16-dope boys-4/5-banger
19-outro-no rating

lol i mean 3.5/5

that Tupac thing is pretty interesting...didn't even think about it. lmao, how did he make a mistake like that?

nothing rhymes with 5? lol

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #74 on: August 19, 2008, 09:46:11 AM »

that track is an aqquired taste

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"