Poll

would you be more active in the west coast section if it was moderated properly?

yes
5 (45.5%)
no, because:
6 (54.5%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: would you be more active in the west coast section if it was moderated properly?  (Read 1160 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

LOL...Jome just jizzed in his pants.

Jome

:D

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
Hey one of my threads is there , sweet

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • No justice, no peace
by the way, what if you made Jome an admin?
he's active ;)

:o
yeah i mean you know what goes on around here so ;)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • No justice, no peace
Why's Bishop on that list. If Detox drops, so will Reformation. At least he's got a shot at releasing an album.

so is Reformation dropping before or after Hittman's Aftermath album?

lol i thought hittman was kinda cool but serioulsy hittman or bishop same shit.

Honeslty i could juts imagine where Game would be now if Dre would of been behind the last 2 projects. Even Dre for that matter would probably be more out there

Other than a beat or 2 and maybe 100K more sales from groupies like u where would Game be?

he would be in the same position he's in right now faggot.

The Documentary was only Games best song sales and singles wise cuz at the time the whole G-Unit/aftermath thing was big.

now shut the fuck up and die faggot.

lol whats with this guy?? This is why i dont come on the westcoast section. 14 year old kids and shit try to bang on the net

i moved your post over here, cause i think it fits better  ;)

Chief

nope... WC section sucks, all the threads are about snoop game dre etc etc... theres no good new hiphop coming from the WC and all the people in that part of the forum seem to think theyre LA gangsters... and the worst thing about it is, people think WC hiphop is the best when its not, the south and east are killin it... even here in australia theres new acts comin up that shit on anything coming out of WC right now....

i check WC section once in a blue moon, i find i prefer to searcg keywords in that part of the forum, just because theres so much bullshit being posted there... outbounds and g-spot are the best parts of this forum imo. even TOT is better than the WC section  :D

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
Doesn't matter. Nothing is really poppin on the West Coast anyways. There's the people that are honest about it, and then there's the delusional people who still think Death Row and DPG are still relevant.

Time to move on.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • No justice, no peace
The staff and I have been discussing the various issues with dubcc and come up with a plan to sort out the forum.

First up is a reorganisation of forum sections. Gone are the 9 boxes on the main page. Its been cut to 6.

Here's how it breaks down.

PC & Gaming has been merged with Entertainment to forum "Entertainment & Gaming" the Sports sub section remains as is.
Grafix & Webmastery has also been merged into "Entertainment & Gaming"

The Lab has been merged with Keystyle and with Keystyle Audio Battles and the new look Lab for covering lyrcism and production is now a sub-section of Outbound.

it's good to see that they've put the wheels in motion  ;)

SEERLOVESKAIN

Dre-Day you're a homo.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • No justice, no peace
Dre-Day you're a homo.

you're welcome  8)

Johnny B

the west coast section BLOWS. move on people.
every thread is about Snoop, Bishop, Gayme, Crooked I, or some other douche bag.

Chad Vader

every thread is about Snoop, Bishop, Gayme, Crooked I, or some other douche bag.

So? Just skip the bad ones and reply to the good ones  ;)

Johnny B

So? Just skip the bad ones and reply to the good ones  ;)

sorry, just a little bitter. lol

Johnny B

also, I just don't like how people make newer threads about every artist. the Kurupt Super Thread was one of the best examples of merging all the threads together..

I don't like seeing the board infested with 10 different Snoop/Bishop threads. I'm glad you made that FAQ thread, but still, doesn't seem to be working cause not everyone is going to contribute I guess.

Chad Vader

also, I just don't like how people make newer threads about every artist. the Kurupt Super Thread was one of the best examples of merging all the threads together..

agree 100%

I don't like seeing the board infested with 10 different Snoop/Bishop threads.
I'm glad you made that FAQ thread, but still, doesn't seem to be working cause not everyone is going to contribute I guess.

Agree 100% again.... I do my best to keep shit organized and keep everything in related threads.  ;)
Like the NWA family thread,The Above The Law thread (that Tanji started),The RBX thread and so on....
There's not really any serious Snoop and/or Bishop thread yet.... but remember the change start with you/us  ;)

Jome has done a great job taking care of the troublemakers....
next step should be to merge similar threads (how many "I hate Bishop Lamont" threads do we really need?  >:( :-\)