Poll

would you be more active in the west coast section if it was moderated properly?

yes
5 (45.5%)
no, because:
6 (54.5%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: would you be more active in the west coast section if it was moderated properly?  (Read 3243 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I think you think way too much about this. It's just a section of a message board, it's not something to bang your head againts the wall powerless. Just read the threads you like, ignore the others. It's as simple as that.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
i think you don't see the problem.
i had to lock my detox topic, to keep out idiots.

smegma

I think you think way too much about this. It's just a section of a message board, it's not something to bang your head againts the wall powerless. Just read the threads you like, ignore the others. It's as simple as that.

J Bananas

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

i think you don't see the problem.
i had to lock my detox topic, to keep out idiots.

besides, i created the topic.
only i know the intentions of it, so obviously i'm the only one that can look back at the results later and conclude if it was an efficient move.

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I don't feel there's much to be active about.

Jome

It's a good point, it's a total mess.

I think a restructure of sections is needed, and also new mods.. cuz most of the mods are either inactive or active but doesn't really moderate. (Goes for several sections)
But I assume Seer wants a word or ten in this, but he's hardly active any more.. last online Aug 1st..

Sikotic™

Doesn't matter. Nothing is really poppin on the West Coast anyways. There's the people that are honest about it, and then there's the delusional people who still think Death Row and DPG are still relevant.

Time to move on.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
I think you think way too much about this. It's just a section of a message board,
it's not something to bang your head against the wall powerless.
Just read the threads you like, ignore the others. It's as simple as that.

Yep,I agree with you there...
but if you read "The dubCC complain committee thread" the picture is a little different.
I usually have no problems with the West Coast section.
The way I see it is that there's a few fucks that fuck it up for the rest. (we all know who they are)
So what I think Dre-Day is trying to say is;
Why don't do something with the troublemakers. (correct me if I'm wrong)

as a response to:
"The dubCC complain committee;
West coast.
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=169168.0
Is the westcoast section part of dubcc
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=188453.0
what was so good about the westcoast section in the early days?
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=188667.0

pretty much, those who don't see that, need to do their homework, before barking

It's a good point, it's a total mess.

I think a restructure of sections is needed, and also new mods.. cuz most of the mods are either inactive or active but doesn't really moderate. (Goes for several sections)
But I assume Seer wants a word or ten in this, but he's hardly active any more.. last online Aug 1st..

i'm glad that that you agree with me.
the staff has their hands full.
it's time for action.

oh really, is that an unwritten rule?

JAZ

no, because westcoast hiphop is irrelevant. like its been for 10 years. are you really that stupid?

Black Gloves

Doesn't matter. Nothing is really poppin on the West Coast anyways. There's the people that are honest about it, and then there's the delusional people who still think Death Row and DPG are still relevant.

Time to move on.

'EclipZe

sik is right